Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 58910
-
08-16-25 12:05 #53045Senior Member

Posts: 229Yes
Yes that's the one full menu slim body normal rates you can negotiate.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 11:58 #53044Senior Member

Posts: 244Ivy at Tokyo
Saw Ivy yesterday and it was a bit odd. I don't think she's fond of receiving the sloppy toppy. She slapped my face away and wiped her cooch when I was dinning. I thought maybe I had touched something forbidden. Then she yelled to be softer, so she's not some submissive waif. The deed went pretty standard. She has a face like the fake photos I see on AMP ads all the time. It was a little odd seeing the living version of the AMP ads as far as the face is concerned. She has nice MM's but I won't repeat. Mimi came in while we were in the table shower. I will try her next time, she is more my type.
-
08-16-25 11:27 #53043Senior Member

Posts: 139It's literally the last 4 words in the post. RIF!
Originally Posted by BuffaloTongue
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 11:19 #53042Senior Member

Posts: 48Meiji Ayumi
Tried Meiji with Ayumi. Easy set up and comms with a safe location. First off, I can't agree with the other reviews about her age and appearance. To me she looked like she was around 30 years old face and body, just passing as younger because of her race. Decent looking but I wouldn't agree with the Kpop star or whatever comparison. Also not D cups, probably B. Aside from that though the experience was pretty good. Great BBJ and decent cowgirl, but I've had better for half the price.
If you like Japanese girls then go for it, but tbh I wouldn't repeat for 240/30 minutes. Mina is better in looks and experience in my opinion. Overall the experience wasn't bad, just didn't live up to the hype for me.
Personally looks is #1 for me, so if you know a girl that looks better than Mina, please recommend I'd be very interested.
-
08-16-25 11:13 #53041Senior Member

Posts: 550Meiji Updates
Meiji just updated their website with some new providers:
#1: unnamed Chinese woman. From Shanghai, China. Begins Aug 16 (today).
#2: Japanese woman named Maho. Begins Aug 16 (today).
#3: Ayumi: Japanese woman who, I think, completed her tour on Aug 15.
#4. Hisaya: Japanese woman who, I think, completed her tour on or about Aug 6.
I don't think Ayumi or Hisaya are currently available.
-
08-16-25 10:51 #53040Senior Member

Posts: 75Agreed
Agreed it does not make sense. We have the population and tourism to support at last one. An alternative to the Chinese massage would be nice.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 06:55 #53039Senior Member

Posts: 550Butterfly Spa
I think the poster was referring to the Butterfly Spa.
Originally Posted by BuffaloTongue
[View Original Post]
Butterfly is located just south of the 436 and Kewannee Trail intersection in a small strip mall. Located on the west side of 436.
-
08-16-25 05:52 #53038Senior Member

Posts: 192An address or link would help Casselberry is quite large.
Originally Posted by ShadowMover
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 05:52 #53037Senior Member

Posts: 192An address or link would help.
Originally Posted by ShadowMover
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 19:17 #53036Senior Member

Posts: 844R Massage / Harold
Before someone asks where this place is located (as it seems SOMEONE always does, in spite of the landmarks and cross streets), Click Here for a Google Map location of R Spa Massage, informally known as Harold Ave spa in many prior reviews (over the YEARS!).
Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 18:57 #53035Senior Member

Posts: 229MILF Asian
If you are in the Casselberry area check out this one, she is very open to all kinds of fun. 959 state rd 436.
-
08-15-25 16:32 #53034Senior Member

Posts: 395Are Massage / Harold
I had not been to the place on Harold (off Fairbanks in Winter Park) in some time. However, I was over that way and was really looking for a decent massage and was happy with the L1 they offer there. I was greeted at the door by a lady who I should know her name. But cannot remember. She was overjoyed to see me and took me back to a room. By the way. When I pulled up I noticed they had signs that said "Spa parking only" in front. Don't remember those before. And I took the last spot. Never seen this place that busy.
In any case. The lady that greeted me had me get undressed and of course I did. She put a cover over me and told me next time I should call as another monger (she said customer) had called and made an appointment with her. So I waited probably 10 minutes or so. Normally this would irritate me as I am always short on time for these events but I had no plans so I just chilled.
Glad I did. In comes Sara who is probably early 40's Korean with a decent face. No body to speak of unless BBW are your thing. Not sure she's big enough for that though. She asks me what kind of massage I want and takes the sheet off and immediately says "you need a hard massage", which I did. Do NOT take a hard massage from Sara if you are not wanting to get a real massage that goes after the problem areas. I will feel it the next day. This was a GREAT massage from someone with a great attitude and who knew what she was doing.
The L1 finish was above average as well. I will return to Sara.
-cmm.
-
08-15-25 13:16 #53033Senior Member

Posts: 94Tokyo / Crystal (Sugar)
After reading that Tokyo was back open I decided to head there as soon as it opened one morning. Got there and seemed to be the only person in the lot. Dreamt I walked in and met the mamasan and gave her $$. 4 for the hour. In came sugar, a bit older but I was raring to go LOL. Standard TS where she offered anal for an extra $. Said fuck it why not. Overall good experience but would definitely try another girl next time. She was okay enough but I would've liked someone younger.
-
08-15-25 08:36 #53032Senior Member

Posts: 94Sounds just like the Holy Grail in WH. I so much prefer set pricing. The last thing I want to do when I'm there for a destressing is argue about prices and services. I miss the old Milk. I typically leave if that starts happening, Jr loses interest.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 05:46 #53031Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: What's up everyone
Yes, the location of Tokyo / Crystal is still the same. Any of the 3 girls currently there will be good for that. You can also get what you're looking for at QQ on the east side near Waterford (ask for Vicki), and Venus in the Conway area (ask for Tiffany).
Originally Posted by Dyl1021
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






