LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 183 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 2740
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson  [View Original Post]
    I think he meant destressed. Not distressed.
    I did haha.

  2. #2034
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday morning by Disney for a cuddle. She was very standoffish at first but opened up as the cuddle proceeded. She gets very close and likes clinging during the cuddle which was comforting. I was definitely distressed after the hour was over. She's a bit older as people stated, but not 50's, I would say mid-40's probably.
    I think he meant destressed. Not distressed.

  3. #2033
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to TOFTT and pay this lady a visit. She is on the Oviedo / winter park area by the 417. She is the one on the pic but she is older than your typical CC women. She is from Asia region and her age doesn't show, I will say she is in the 50's and well kept. She is YMMV but there is fun to be had for sure. She has a 50 buck hosting fee and she host at a house, not gated but nice area so I had no issues parking. She will meet you at a public area before she goes in to her place. More details via Pm but I will repeat and if you want a fair price with some fun she might be it. Again she is not a young in age but looks like a MILF.

    Latin.
    Saw her yesterday morning by Disney for a cuddle. She was very standoffish at first but opened up as the cuddle proceeded. She gets very close and likes clinging during the cuddle which was comforting. I was definitely distressed after the hour was over. She's a bit older as people stated, but not 50's, I would say mid-40's probably.

  4. #2032

    Jescrew1

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNj  [View Original Post]
    $=100 $$=200.

    $1. 50= 150.

    $$3=230.

    You get it.
    Thanks for that, but I would never go for that chick. Like my other buddy said not even if its free! Lmao.

  5. #2031

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayNissan  [View Original Post]
    Bro not even if the session was $10 qv $20 HH $30 HR smh idk what you guys pay for that but I rather go someone else LOL. But what ever to each their own.
    Not even if she paid me!

  6. #2030

    More info bro

    With rigantona I saw her 2 times what happen with it? She was more what.

    Rigantona is a hippie chic and it's why my Spidey senses were intrigued after visit 1. Struck out the first time, but the 2nd time was where the fun began. Would repeat.

  7. #2029

    It's code

    Quote Originally Posted by JayNissan  [View Original Post]
    Bro not even if the session was $10 qv $20 HH $30 HR smh idk what you guys pay for that but I rather go someone else LOL. But what ever to each their own.
    $=100 $$=200.

    $1. 50= 150.

    $$3=230.

    You get it.

  8. #2028

    Bro!

    Bro not even if the session was $10 qv $20 HH $30 HR smh idk what you guys pay for that but I rather go someone else LOL. But what ever to each their own.

  9. #2027

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaSki  [View Original Post]
    Wayyy to many mongers have become so desperate that fellow mongers are trying to convince others why they should spend 2. 5 on a (1. 0 at best) unit. Even so far as to cry me river for tolls. LOL.

    No wonder some of these 3's and 4's are asking for 1. 25 qv. I must remind you guys that we control the market and it can be reset it practically overnight if we so desired. The problem is and always will be the high percentage of desperate chaps who still drop mad cheddar behind closed doors. Sorry for the rant but there ain't no tariff's on that box last I knew.
    I was once exchanging info with another guy on here and he ended up paying 300 more than the other guy. Some MF want to charge 400 for a massage with HE and I just could pay some other chick 300 for FS. When they know its to high they even bring it up when you stop texting them.

  10. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    She was a St Pete based CC provider with good reviews. She's moved to Orlando and is now UTR. I will be gatekeeping her info for the time being while she is looking to get setup with regulars here. She cannot host, but will drive to you. What to expect: 2. 5 $ outcall service, up to 90 min without additional fees, msog. No service in Lake county. BBBJ full DT zero gag reflex. CFS. She's loud and cums hard. She's BBW but can take it so well. I've always left drained and exhausted. She isn't doing QV or 30 dates since she's driving. No deposits for travel currently so don't fuck this up for the rest of us since every trip is basically 20-25 $ in time, gas, and tolls these days. She gave some current pics to assist.
    Was she ever working on Ocala? Looks like someone I've fucked before. Decently good time.

  11. #2025

    Can confirm, JScrew is a crazy good time!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    She was a St Pete based CC provider with good reviews. She's moved to Orlando and is now UTR. I will be gatekeeping her info for the time being while she is looking to get setup with regulars here. She cannot host, but will drive to you. What to expect: 2. 5 $ outcall service, up to 90 min without additional fees, msog. No service in Lake county. BBBJ full DT zero gag reflex. CFS. She's loud and cums hard. She's BBW but can take it so well. I've always left drained and exhausted. She isn't doing QV or 30 dates since she's driving. No deposits for travel currently so don't fuck this up for the rest of us since every trip is basically 20-25 $ in time, gas, and tolls these days. She gave some current pics to assist.
    I did one cuddle (ha) session with her when she was in my area. It stayed platonic for maybe 5 minutes before it turned into GFE and multiple rounds. She is very good at what she does and you'll leave happy.

  12. #2024

    F*ck this up?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    She was a St Pete based CC provider with good reviews. She's moved to Orlando and is now UTR. I will be gatekeeping her info for the time being while she is looking to get setup with regulars here. She cannot host, but will drive to you. What to expect: 2. 5 $ outcall service, up to 90 min without additional fees, msog. No service in Lake county. BBBJ full DT zero gag reflex. CFS. She's loud and cums hard. She's BBW but can take it so well. I've always left drained and exhausted. She isn't doing QV or 30 dates since she's driving. No deposits for travel currently so don't fuck this up for the rest of us since every trip is basically 20-25 $ in time, gas, and tolls these days. She gave some current pics to assist.
    Wayyy to many mongers have become so desperate that fellow mongers are trying to convince others why they should spend 2. 5 on a (1. 0 at best) unit. Even so far as to cry me river for tolls. LOL.

    No wonder some of these 3's and 4's are asking for 1. 25 qv. I must remind you guys that we control the market and it can be reset it practically overnight if we so desired. The problem is and always will be the high percentage of desperate chaps who still drop mad cheddar behind closed doors. Sorry for the rant but there ain't no tariff's on that box last I knew.

  13. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjmane  [View Original Post]
    Limited roaming but left happy? Does she just not allow participation from you but she does the work or?
    Maybe because I did not get impression L1 was possible. So thought I would have to wait for additional visits. But I do think it depends on the person. I would have been satisfied with just the massage and cuddle.

  14. #2022
    Quote Originally Posted by Visualsell539  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to Melimel recently. Clean place and nice cuddle. Will go with the flow whether you prefer to chat or cuddle with limited roaming. She does offer either cuddle or massage services. I left happy after the visit.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/melimel
    Limited roaming but left happy? Does she just not allow participation from you but she does the work or?

  15. #2021

    Gabicomfort retired?

    This board has mentioned her plenty. No need to repeat what has been mentioned for me. I did enjoy my visit with her, easy to get along with and nice conversation.

    I got the hint she might be aware of reviews here. Mentions of the weight, pics and activities might have made her jaded towards experience. But that could just be me, maybe she was testing to see if we could skip the small talk and on to the main event.

    Another visit was attempted, but it seems like her account is no longer active.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape