Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 2740
-
08-16-25 20:33 #2035Senior Member

Posts: 1126I did haha.
Originally Posted by RoyMunson
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 14:03 #2034Senior Member

Posts: 112I think he meant destressed. Not distressed.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 13:49 #2033Senior Member

Posts: 1126Saw her yesterday morning by Disney for a cuddle. She was very standoffish at first but opened up as the cuddle proceeded. She gets very close and likes clinging during the cuddle which was comforting. I was definitely distressed after the hour was over. She's a bit older as people stated, but not 50's, I would say mid-40's probably.
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 13:38 #2032Senior Member

Posts: 113Jescrew1
Thanks for that, but I would never go for that chick. Like my other buddy said not even if its free! Lmao.
Originally Posted by KingOfNj
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 02:25 #2031Senior Member

Posts: 45Agreed!
Not even if she paid me!
Originally Posted by JayNissan
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 01:39 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 67More info bro
With rigantona I saw her 2 times what happen with it? She was more what.
Rigantona is a hippie chic and it's why my Spidey senses were intrigued after visit 1. Struck out the first time, but the 2nd time was where the fun began. Would repeat.
-
08-16-25 01:25 #2029Senior Member

Posts: 67It's code
$=100 $$=200.
Originally Posted by JayNissan
[View Original Post]
$1. 50= 150.
$$3=230.
You get it.
-
08-15-25 19:56 #2028Senior Member

Posts: 113Bro!
Bro not even if the session was $10 qv $20 HH $30 HR smh idk what you guys pay for that but I rather go someone else LOL. But what ever to each their own.
-
08-15-25 19:52 #2027Senior Member

Posts: 113I agree
I was once exchanging info with another guy on here and he ended up paying 300 more than the other guy. Some MF want to charge 400 for a massage with HE and I just could pay some other chick 300 for FS. When they know its to high they even bring it up when you stop texting them.
Originally Posted by ChinaSki
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 17:37 #2026Senior Member

Posts: 678Was she ever working on Ocala? Looks like someone I've fucked before. Decently good time.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 14:20 #2025Senior Member

Posts: 197Can confirm, JScrew is a crazy good time!
I did one cuddle (ha) session with her when she was in my area. It stayed platonic for maybe 5 minutes before it turned into GFE and multiple rounds. She is very good at what she does and you'll leave happy.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 23:30 #2024Regular Member

Posts: 12F*ck this up?
Wayyy to many mongers have become so desperate that fellow mongers are trying to convince others why they should spend 2. 5 on a (1. 0 at best) unit. Even so far as to cry me river for tolls. LOL.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
No wonder some of these 3's and 4's are asking for 1. 25 qv. I must remind you guys that we control the market and it can be reset it practically overnight if we so desired. The problem is and always will be the high percentage of desperate chaps who still drop mad cheddar behind closed doors. Sorry for the rant but there ain't no tariff's on that box last I knew.
-
08-14-25 22:05 #2023Regular Member

Posts: 10Maybe because I did not get impression L1 was possible. So thought I would have to wait for additional visits. But I do think it depends on the person. I would have been satisfied with just the massage and cuddle.
Originally Posted by Jjmane
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 14:12 #2022Regular Member

Posts: 10Limited roaming but left happy? Does she just not allow participation from you but she does the work or?
Originally Posted by Visualsell539
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 11:26 #2021Regular Member

Posts: 10Gabicomfort retired?
This board has mentioned her plenty. No need to repeat what has been mentioned for me. I did enjoy my visit with her, easy to get along with and nice conversation.
I got the hint she might be aware of reviews here. Mentions of the weight, pics and activities might have made her jaded towards experience. But that could just be me, maybe she was testing to see if we could skip the small talk and on to the main event.
Another visit was attempted, but it seems like her account is no longer active.













Reply With Quote





