Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 339 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4775
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her? Was she worth seeing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lley/192295733
    Looks hot which usually means TGTBT.

  2. #4774
    Has anyone here seen her? Was she worth seeing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lley/192295733

  3. #4773
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering with the current climate of things and all the popo in LA rounding people up will this affect the current price market.

    Will rates go lower since fig isn't as busy anymore. And a lot of the girls clients are getting rounded up. Will the lower there rates finally.

    And also will It be easier to pick up on fig since the P are currently hiding it out.
    I think it's unlikely. The fewer working girls there are, the higher the price will be, because the actual demand is still there, and WG also have to bear higher risks.

  4. #4772

    Magic Ally

    Set everything up through email and it was easy! She texted me the day before to confirm and give me location of hotel. When I arrived she gave me the room number and away I went! I got in her room and she was waiting for me in a bikini. She reached for me and gave me a big kiss and started to take my clothes off! When that is almost done she reaches for my cock through my underwear and say "oh your a big boy". That always makes a guy feel good! Since I was almost underdressed I figured it was time to take her stuff off and get her on the bed for some DATY. She tasted great and she responded cause she wanted more. She thought it was time to return the favor so away she goes on a great and amazing BBBJ! She sucks like a champ and she wants to make sure that you enjoy it. Lots of spit and playing with the boys and deep throat as much as she could!! Then on goes the cover and she sits on top for some awesome CG, then to Mish and then she pulls me out and moves to the end of the bed and says here you go for some standing K9 where she pushes back as much as I slam in. It was to much and I let go one hell of a load!! She cleans me up and then snuggles and then starts round 2 with some more amazing BBBJ! Then on goes the cover again for some more Mish and RCG. Couldn't pop a 2nd time, but tried like hell! Nice experience!

    https://sexycompanion.vip/magic-ally/

  5. #4771

    Buy low sell hi

    Just wondering with the current climate of things and all the popo in LA rounding people up will this affect the current price market.

    Will rates go lower since fig isn't as busy anymore. And a lot of the girls clients are getting rounded up. Will the lower there rates finally.

    And also will It be easier to pick up on fig since the P are currently hiding it out.

  6. #4770
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Home Rule

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanmass8  [View Original Post]
    This big ass black mama got me lit up.

    Can't find much info about it what's the review on this spot worth checking it out?

    More importantly what's the damage and are they up for extras or is just only FBSM + HJ type spots?
    This fat ass works out of a garage in compton. I would wear a diaper if you go, I peed myself in the area. Suffice it to say, even the great orange one would never bother trying to bring civilization to barbarism in this place. I felt like I would be lucky if I was only shot in the torso and had a chance of surviving. The people in the area look like extras on cops. There are more shower caps than at the fucken hotel nikko in Mexico City. And the finishing touches on this garage in compton are something straight out of boys in the hood. The entire garage smells like weed and that kind of old people / cigarette / woodsy smell you feel me.

    I am sure this obese pig wants at least 120 for an hour and will suffocate you by sitting on you for 50 more.

  7. #4769

    Haven't seen a BMP in years

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Eroti.../13269098.html

    I have said enough bad things about this "trick garage" in Compton.

    But for real, this girl has the most inappropriate ass I have seen in a long time.

    I am considering going back but will need another guy just to hold on to her ass while she jerks me off.

    I will pay an uber there and to back for you, and you just have to bring some kind of hand truck or something to grapple that colossal goatfuck of an ass.
    This big ass black mama got me lit up.

    Can't find much info about it what's the review on this spot worth checking it out?

    More importantly what's the damage and are they up for extras or is just only FBSM + HJ type spots?

  8. #4768

    Met this one online

    I met this cute thing online chatting on a social media and messaged her. Its TGTBT I think, anyone with better google skills able to find this pic of her? I think I've seen her on redditsomehwere but I can't remember where exactly. She says she's 19 and willing to do meetups, her phone number search doesn't come up with anything, google AI says stuff about investments and she hasnt asked for me to send her crypto yet. I will report back if I ever do meet up with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lolita-1.jpg‎  

  9. #4767

    Ventura county stings

    https://ktla.com/news/california/und...ifornia-hotel/

    Not sure if this is the right place to post.

    Be careful.

  10. #4766
    Quote Originally Posted by RootPotter  [View Original Post]
    She's been around using those same photos forever, yet I have never seen a single review or anything confirming that she's even real.
    I've called and left a message since she didn't pick up. 1 business day has gone by so I'm not super impressed but have handy delivery service sounds great.

  11. #4765
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    These two look like their incall should be at an in and out.

    https://www.thatmall.com/2-girl/

    Anyone know if the better looking one did handjobs from chatsworth? I recognize her from an ad.

    Other than these two being in los feliz (a fucked up part of la if there ever was one), being overweight as luka, and the whole BDSM bullshit. Anyone have any experience with either.
    I cannot recall the better looking one's old name, but yes she's been around. I might go see them next week and will report back.

  12. #4764

    Never seen a review

    Quote Originally Posted by CreampieKage  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../13249574.html

    Any stories about this one? Her outcall rate is 140, TGTBT?
    She's been around using those same photos forever, yet I have never seen a single review or anything confirming that she's even real.

  13. #4763

    Don't fret

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ity-43570.html

    I am a little concerned that this one never shows her face.

    Anyone try this one out. She looks as big as all outdoors.
    I saw her several times a few years ago when she was working out of a nice apt in Reseda. She's actually quite attractive and has a great, thick body (not fat) with an amazing rack. She has a Caribbean accent and request that you don't touch during the massage so that you can get the most out of her therapeutic massage (quite good). Her hand skills are above average. If memory serves me correctly, FS may be on the table, but can't be positive.

  14. #4762
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fragility

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...del-62885.html

    What exact universe is this female on to ask for prices like that from her site.

    In l. A, the high max for a 60 min handjob, milking table and body fat percentage testing, inclusive is 300.

    This "mixed' queen wants I think like 400?

  15. #4761
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Leche

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Eroti.../13252499.html

    This one?

    Anyone?

    Looks messican and has a milking table. Just add some squirrel meat street tacos and I am in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape