Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 17264
-
08-16-25 11:47 #16049Senior Member

Posts: 530Kendall
This one looks familiar. Not sure why. Does anyone know her or know of her? Maybe a duplicate profile?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-4ecd00ceb7e0
-
08-15-25 20:38 #16048Senior Member

Posts: 96Ashley -timewaster.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-aa39ccdcc292
Lives in west Ga. Was actually close to me. Did a quick meet and greet to talk for like 10 minutes but I had to cut it short. Single mom of 2. Laters asks $100 for a sitter or $200 total to meet. Will ghost you when you try to actually schedule. Will hit you up for rent at random. Very cute in person though! Good luck.
-
08-15-25 14:03 #16047Senior Member

Posts: 357Sleep med
Most people take it as a sleep medication, not for schizophrenia anymore.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 08:38 #16046Senior Member

Posts: 534Definitely a stripper, I chatted with her a little and she was trying to suggest I come see her at the club that evening. She may be testing the waters or just trolling for customers at the club.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 07:46 #16045Senior Member

Posts: 4751) You don't know the definition of "disillusioned" apparently.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
2) Then text them to get back on the site LOL.
-
08-14-25 21:38 #16044Senior Member

Posts: 1302Anyone know where this SB dances? Brooklynn
I'm assuming based on the profile pick that is clearly her in a stripper locker room wearing those heels with lingerie she must dance somewhere. Anyone know where?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-4513fab26ec5
-
08-14-25 20:32 #16043Senior Member

Posts: 242These are good tips! Is there any way around the selfie verification? On top of that, Seeking now wants you to upload your I'd for "verification". Absolutely ridiculous.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 20:14 #16042Senior Member

Posts: 67Christine. Follow up
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-d96bd63700b2
Wanted to get more info with other sd to get confirmation.
-
08-14-25 17:41 #16041Senior Member

Posts: 534Yes, the first 3 are fairly active. The last 2 are on again off again.
Originally Posted by BumbaCloth
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 14:39 #16040Regular Member

Posts: 15I strongly suspect this is the case. No reply and she didn't even take a look at my profile which IMHO is the first flag for a freeloader.
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 13:12 #16039Senior Member

Posts: 318Are any of them still active?
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 13:07 #16038Senior Member

Posts: 95Avoid feeding free food / drinks
My daddy friends and I have stopped feeding free food / drinks / coffee lately. Just asking them to meet at a public place and go for a quick walk and talk.
Only if they are ready to spread their legs with agreed coms, we are ready to open the wallet.
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 13:01 #16037Senior Member

Posts: 95Fake
Simple way to find is the pic, age and the weight doesn't match LOL.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 12:29 #16036Senior Member

Posts: 502Katie
Looking for intel on this one, goes by Katie. I know there was a Katie that was pretty popular on here a while back, is this the same one? If not, has anyone seen her? I'm in the negotiation phase with her, would love some insight.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-7239907a9510
-
08-14-25 12:26 #16035Senior Member

Posts: 502I was texting with her a few days ago, seems legit, but I'd proceed with caution. Her monetary request was pretty low, and she was dead set on going to dinner first. Almost felt like she was just fishing for free dinner, with no intention of dessert. She lists herself as 21 years old, but lead me to believe she has her own place. She ended up ghosting me when I couldn't meet as soon as she wanted to meet. Maybe she is just new, but something about her isn't adding up. DM me if you happen to meet, I'd be interested in the story. LOL.
Originally Posted by CharAz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




