Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 1082 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 17261
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16046
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming based on the profile pick that is clearly her in a stripper locker room wearing those heels with lingerie she must dance somewhere. Anyone know where?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-4513fab26ec5
    Definitely a stripper, I chatted with her a little and she was trying to suggest I come see her at the club that evening. She may be testing the waters or just trolling for customers at the club.

  2. #16045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    They definitely are swimming in the sugar bowl dude, all of the ones I posted are available with a text from me. You are completely disillusioned.
    1) You don't know the definition of "disillusioned" apparently.

    2) Then text them to get back on the site LOL.

  3. #16044

    Anyone know where this SB dances? Brooklynn

    I'm assuming based on the profile pick that is clearly her in a stripper locker room wearing those heels with lingerie she must dance somewhere. Anyone know where?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-4513fab26ec5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brooklynn.jpg‎  

  4. #16043
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    BTW, if anyone is into crypto, one card you can buy that works just fine for Seeking subscriptions is the Digital Visa card on bitrefill.com.

    I also use a burner email with my Seeking account, do not have my real photo on there, always connect with VPN, and use anonymous payment method. That's about all I can do, to minimize risk. And I mainly talk to the girls on the Signal app, rather than insecure SMS. All of this could be overkill, but it's risk/reward, cost/benefit calculation and it's worth the hassle and downsides, for me.

    (And I know you have to selfie verify with new accounts, so I'm glad I have this older one and have two other backups if this one somehow gets banned.)
    These are good tips! Is there any way around the selfie verification? On top of that, Seeking now wants you to upload your I'd for "verification". Absolutely ridiculous.

  5. #16042

    Christine. Follow up

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-d96bd63700b2

    Wanted to get more info with other sd to get confirmation.

  6. #16041
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Are any of them still active?
    Yes, the first 3 are fairly active. The last 2 are on again off again.

  7. #16040
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan72  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her a few days ago, seems legit, but I'd proceed with caution. Her monetary request was pretty low, and she was dead set on going to dinner first. Almost felt like she was just fishing for free dinner, with no intention of dessert. She lists herself as 21 years old, but lead me to believe she has her own place. She ended up ghosting me when I couldn't meet as soon as she wanted to meet. Maybe she is just new, but something about her isn't adding up. DM me if you happen to meet, I'd be interested in the story. LOL.
    I strongly suspect this is the case. No reply and she didn't even take a look at my profile which IMHO is the first flag for a freeloader.

  8. #16039
    Are any of them still active?

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    Blair-https://members.seeking.com/member/4...ac8615f095...I have not seen her but she is DTF, no greek. $250 ppm. I get the UTR pro vibe as she's pretty direct.

    Nikole-https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-2c7be694ac1f Saw her Saturday morning, $200, open menu minus greek. Photos are very misleading and filtered, teeth are meth pipe renovated. No way I was kissing her. Sweet girl but either has demons or is fighting them. Hygeine wasn't great.

    Renataci- https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-6df1400cd0b5 She was hosting in a hotel in Gwinnett. $300, she flaked the first meet but was all in the second attempt. Fine as hell but high volume and rushed. She is in Gainesville area now and can host. Hygeine wasn't great but I think now that she's got an apartment she might be worth a second visit.

    G Baby- https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-4bb751483c8c This one was fun. Wide open menu, saw her a few months back and getting a second visit is a lot of work. Well worth the $300. Perfect tits and great ass.

    Yourlatinasweetheart- https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-7fe35d7be069 $400 she hosts. Not as fit as the pics but still pretty decent, gets extremely wet, like dripping on the bed. Very sweet girl.

  9. #16038

    Avoid feeding free food / drinks

    My daddy friends and I have stopped feeding free food / drinks / coffee lately. Just asking them to meet at a public place and go for a quick walk and talk.

    Only if they are ready to spread their legs with agreed coms, we are ready to open the wallet.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan72  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her a few days ago, seems legit, but I'd proceed with caution. Her monetary request was pretty low, and she was dead set on going to dinner first. Almost felt like she was just fishing for free dinner, with no intention of dessert. She lists herself as 21 years old, but lead me to believe she has her own place. She ended up ghosting me when I couldn't meet as soon as she wanted to meet. Maybe she is just new, but something about her isn't adding up. DM me if you happen to meet, I'd be interested in the story. LOL.

  10. #16037

    Fake

    Simple way to find is the pic, age and the weight doesn't match LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Yeah her profile text looks like it was generated with ChatGPT, the giveways are 1) the bracket choices (childcare / elder care part. I can't use the actual bracket symbol as the board views it as a formatting command). The prompt was likely telling the scammer to insert something contextual there, but since English isn't their main language they misunderstood and 2) they used an "em dash" in this sentence: "something genuine and meaningful ideally a relationship". No one in this tiktok brainrot generation would use that type of punctuation in a formal research paper, let alone a dating profile.

  11. #16036

    Katie

    Looking for intel on this one, goes by Katie. I know there was a Katie that was pretty popular on here a while back, is this the same one? If not, has anyone seen her? I'm in the negotiation phase with her, would love some insight.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-7239907a9510

  12. #16035
    Quote Originally Posted by CharAz  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember her from somewhere but I can't remember now. Went a few pages back and I couldn't find a review of her. Does anyone know anything about her? I've seen her in Seeking and SDM.

    Moved to text and wants to meet for lunch or dinner soon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-8a86ccce4840

    TIA.
    I was texting with her a few days ago, seems legit, but I'd proceed with caution. Her monetary request was pretty low, and she was dead set on going to dinner first. Almost felt like she was just fishing for free dinner, with no intention of dessert. She lists herself as 21 years old, but lead me to believe she has her own place. She ended up ghosting me when I couldn't meet as soon as she wanted to meet. Maybe she is just new, but something about her isn't adding up. DM me if you happen to meet, I'd be interested in the story. LOL.

  13. #16034

    Almost certainly fake

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah her profile text looks like it was generated with ChatGPT, the giveways are 1) the bracket choices (childcare / elder care part. I can't use the actual bracket symbol as the board views it as a formatting command). The prompt was likely telling the scammer to insert something contextual there, but since English isn't their main language they misunderstood and 2) they used an "em dash" in this sentence: "something genuine and meaningful ideally a relationship". No one in this tiktok brainrot generation would use that type of punctuation in a formal research paper, let alone a dating profile.

  14. #16033

    Lady

    I seem to remember her from somewhere but I can't remember now. Went a few pages back and I couldn't find a review of her. Does anyone know anything about her? I've seen her in Seeking and SDM.

    Moved to text and wants to meet for lunch or dinner soon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-8a86ccce4840

    TIA.

  15. #16032

    Anyone talked to her?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape