Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 1774 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 657 1157 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 26604
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24264

    Zoey Banks report

    She will post on STG when she is in town as well usually under 'foreign pawg'.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoey-banks

    Looks like she is going to be in town again this weekend so thought I would report on my time with her last time she was in the area;.

    She is pricey (admittedly forgot how much it was exactly but probably what most of this board would consider GPS) but is 100% legit and the girl in the pics which means yea. She is way better looking than anyone in the area and her ass is absolutely insane.

    Light screening and FaceTime verification.

    Great CBJ, most positions available but no DATY or kissing which was disappointing but she was a damn good time and overall cool chick would definitely recommend.

  2. #24263

    Young and Fun

    Had an incall dream with "Sam". Incall was located in her apartment in Wyoming, cluttered but hey I'm not here for the decor. Communication was easy and met her 20 minutes after contact. She's a bbw with huge boobs and wet mouth. Started with a BBBJ to get me warmed up, put a bag on and had her lay on the edge of the bed to slide it in. Bed was a bunk bed so didn't have her on top to see those tits bounce. Definitely a tight kitty as she was wincing a bit as we got into it. Finished in the bag and was on my way. $QV.

    Overall good experience and would visit again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/212345913763

  3. #24262

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BudMan455  [View Original Post]
    Definitely real expensive and overweight. Bigger than her pics and uglier. 250 hh head sucked pussy was dry and she looked to have a case of eczema going on really bad or drug use. Don't recommend unless prices were different. If her "pictures" are attractive, I'd recommend seeing Trouble. Best provider in the city IMO.
    Thanks for sharing that. I did message and didn't think the $ was worth it. For that I can see CJ, Jasmine the goddess, or Jezebel all for less and enjoy any of them. Price point and no other reviews I didn't go through and glad I didn't. Thanks and play safe.

  4. #24261

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    She apparently splits time between Muskegon, Ludington and GR. Hoping to connect this weekend but I doubt the pics are real. If anyone has knowledge. Please share with the group.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/093294122877
    The person in the pics is a p star named Brooklyn chase and not named Tiffany. You can search her up.

  5. #24260

    Damn shame

    She was fabulous when she was clean. It's a damn shame what drugs do.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    She visited residence inn of KC Marriott I believe right after she retired LOL. Skinny and drugs, seems to be a thing.

  6. #24259

    Tight and juicy

    Has anyone seen would appreciate some input. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/214454974581

  7. #24258
    Yeah as Walt said, it was Rosae/ Rozae.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who she is. I inquired to the group a couple of months ago and a couple senior members said she is a hard pass. Don't really recall why. But she is definitely not Casino Annie. JK.

  8. #24257

    Absolutely is not Casino Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Annie today. Good comms; she just wasn't in the sort of town I was heading thru. Pics look like a nice body & some decent sized tits. Anyone review? Last I see in search are 2 years ago for 'Casino Annie'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/907742329091
    Not sure who she is. I inquired to the group a couple of months ago and a couple senior members said she is a hard pass. Don't really recall why. But she is definitely not Casino Annie. JK.

  9. #24256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Rosae?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Annie today. Good comms; she just wasn't in the sort of town I was heading thru. Pics look like a nice body & some decent sized tits. Anyone review? Last I see in search are 2 years ago for 'Casino Annie'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/907742329091
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen, and a previous name(s) escapes me.
    Others have said bad attitude, dated pics, weak menu if I recall.
    I think this is the one that called herself Rosae. If so, she was horrible.

  10. #24255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    No communication Snow Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Pics and phone number search revealed zilch. Anyone? Looks TGTBT.
    Been posting for awhile now, either solo or with another provider..

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/972599309404
    I've tried texting her a few times now. No response at all.

  11. #24254

    Snowbunny

    Pics and phone number search revealed zilch. Anyone? Looks TGTBT.
    Been posting for awhile now, either solo or with another provider..

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/972599309404

  12. #24253
    I haven't seen, and a previous name(s) escapes me.
    Others have said bad attitude, dated pics, weak menu if I recall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Annie today. Good comms; she just wasn't in the sort of town I was heading thru. Pics look like a nice body & some decent sized tits. Anyone review? Last I see in search are 2 years ago for 'Casino Annie'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/907742329091

  13. #24252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Annie. Anyone have a review?

    Reached out to Annie today. Good comms; she just wasn't in the sort of town I was heading thru. Pics look like a nice body & some decent sized tits. Anyone review? Last I see in search are 2 years ago for 'Casino Annie'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/907742329091

  14. #24251

    Tiffany / 5 Star Companion

    She apparently splits time between Muskegon, Ludington and GR. Hoping to connect this weekend but I doubt the pics are real. If anyone has knowledge. Please share with the group.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/093294122877

  15. #24250

    Sophia habit

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    She visited residence inn of KC Marriott I believe right after she retired LOL. Skinny and drugs, seems to be a thing.
    Echos your comments re Sophia and her new habit. Enjoyed several dates with her before her retirement, then one final date just days before her arrest. She was completely out of sorts and full of anxiety. She spent the entire date bouncing around the room fidgeting with crap, talking nonsense. This went on for 45 minute and I just up and left mid rant. Don't even know if she realized I left and I never heard from her again. Too bad. She was a keeper before the drugs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape