Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 1775 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 1158 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 26618
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24263

    Young and Fun

    Had an incall dream with "Sam". Incall was located in her apartment in Wyoming, cluttered but hey I'm not here for the decor. Communication was easy and met her 20 minutes after contact. She's a bbw with huge boobs and wet mouth. Started with a BBBJ to get me warmed up, put a bag on and had her lay on the edge of the bed to slide it in. Bed was a bunk bed so didn't have her on top to see those tits bounce. Definitely a tight kitty as she was wincing a bit as we got into it. Finished in the bag and was on my way. $QV.

    Overall good experience and would visit again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/212345913763

  2. #24262

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BudMan455  [View Original Post]
    Definitely real expensive and overweight. Bigger than her pics and uglier. 250 hh head sucked pussy was dry and she looked to have a case of eczema going on really bad or drug use. Don't recommend unless prices were different. If her "pictures" are attractive, I'd recommend seeing Trouble. Best provider in the city IMO.
    Thanks for sharing that. I did message and didn't think the $ was worth it. For that I can see CJ, Jasmine the goddess, or Jezebel all for less and enjoy any of them. Price point and no other reviews I didn't go through and glad I didn't. Thanks and play safe.

  3. #24261

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    She apparently splits time between Muskegon, Ludington and GR. Hoping to connect this weekend but I doubt the pics are real. If anyone has knowledge. Please share with the group.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/093294122877
    The person in the pics is a p star named Brooklyn chase and not named Tiffany. You can search her up.

  4. #24260

    Damn shame

    She was fabulous when she was clean. It's a damn shame what drugs do.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    She visited residence inn of KC Marriott I believe right after she retired LOL. Skinny and drugs, seems to be a thing.

  5. #24259

    Tight and juicy

    Has anyone seen would appreciate some input. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/214454974581

  6. #24258
    Yeah as Walt said, it was Rosae/ Rozae.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who she is. I inquired to the group a couple of months ago and a couple senior members said she is a hard pass. Don't really recall why. But she is definitely not Casino Annie. JK.

  7. #24257

    Absolutely is not Casino Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Annie today. Good comms; she just wasn't in the sort of town I was heading thru. Pics look like a nice body & some decent sized tits. Anyone review? Last I see in search are 2 years ago for 'Casino Annie'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/907742329091
    Not sure who she is. I inquired to the group a couple of months ago and a couple senior members said she is a hard pass. Don't really recall why. But she is definitely not Casino Annie. JK.

  8. #24256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Rosae?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Annie today. Good comms; she just wasn't in the sort of town I was heading thru. Pics look like a nice body & some decent sized tits. Anyone review? Last I see in search are 2 years ago for 'Casino Annie'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/907742329091
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen, and a previous name(s) escapes me.
    Others have said bad attitude, dated pics, weak menu if I recall.
    I think this is the one that called herself Rosae. If so, she was horrible.

  9. #24255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    No communication Snow Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Pics and phone number search revealed zilch. Anyone? Looks TGTBT.
    Been posting for awhile now, either solo or with another provider..

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/972599309404
    I've tried texting her a few times now. No response at all.

  10. #24254

    Snowbunny

    Pics and phone number search revealed zilch. Anyone? Looks TGTBT.
    Been posting for awhile now, either solo or with another provider..

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/972599309404

  11. #24253
    I haven't seen, and a previous name(s) escapes me.
    Others have said bad attitude, dated pics, weak menu if I recall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Annie today. Good comms; she just wasn't in the sort of town I was heading thru. Pics look like a nice body & some decent sized tits. Anyone review? Last I see in search are 2 years ago for 'Casino Annie'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/907742329091

  12. #24252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Annie. Anyone have a review?

    Reached out to Annie today. Good comms; she just wasn't in the sort of town I was heading thru. Pics look like a nice body & some decent sized tits. Anyone review? Last I see in search are 2 years ago for 'Casino Annie'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/907742329091

  13. #24251

    Tiffany / 5 Star Companion

    She apparently splits time between Muskegon, Ludington and GR. Hoping to connect this weekend but I doubt the pics are real. If anyone has knowledge. Please share with the group.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/093294122877

  14. #24250

    Sophia habit

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    She visited residence inn of KC Marriott I believe right after she retired LOL. Skinny and drugs, seems to be a thing.
    Echos your comments re Sophia and her new habit. Enjoyed several dates with her before her retirement, then one final date just days before her arrest. She was completely out of sorts and full of anxiety. She spent the entire date bouncing around the room fidgeting with crap, talking nonsense. This went on for 45 minute and I just up and left mid rant. Don't even know if she realized I left and I never heard from her again. Too bad. She was a keeper before the drugs.

  15. #24249

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMan90  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Jay multiple times in the past but I can no longer recommend or endorse seeing her. I have tried multiple times to reach out and set something up, I was a regular of hers with no problems but it seems she has moved into the requesting deposits and then not seeing clients phase as well as pushing her OF page. I have tried to contact her about some members who gave deposits and then heard nothing back but I get no reply. However she does reply when I use a new number wanting to set up a date and immediately requests deposits. This could just be a awkward situation, but I'm thinking most have been either pushed to buy her content or have been pushed for a deposit and then get ghosted. Also noticed she has been posting all over the state on the same days, so just a warning to some that she may now be deposit and dash.
    I will back this as well as she has definitely changed from being a fun and reliable person and ever since she has been back from her break (I think she told me Florida) that she has been on a scam spree. First her original Onlyfans was deleted and if you purchased anything that you lost access to them. Second, I was friends with her on FB and so I knew whenever she wasn't in town but still posted her ads asking for deposits. Lastly, she is going through a lot of personal things that requires her to get a lot of money in a short amount of time but instead of working for it she has turned to scamming. Her donations of 75 dollars with a required deposit should be the biggest red flag. If you do buy her online stuff make sure you save it as she can take them away if its through online sites.

    Stay away and do not give her a penny to show that what she's doing is just wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape