Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 14676
-
08-18-25 11:41 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 98I remember her, she was one of the first chicks I saw after moving to the area. Nice face but not the rest of the body. That's why I only did BBBJ with cim and took a video as well.
Originally Posted by Absence
[View Original Post]
I don't see any similarities with the woman on the ad but you never know with the life those chicks lead. Even if it's the same woman though, you won't be seeing the 2018 version of her. You'll see the 2025 rough one. Your call.
-
08-18-25 11:36 #13160Senior Member

Posts: 73Is that the same lady?
Do you think she looks a little different from the pics you showed? 🤔.
Originally Posted by Absence
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 10:48 #13159Senior Member

Posts: 544Alice
Does anyone recognize this lady from the attached pics? She was active in Pinellas 2018 to 2020. Do you think the woman in the pics is the same person as in this recent ad, going by Alice?
I saw the pictured lady a few times and would like to see that woman again. The lady in the ad, Alice, is looking rough. I still might have a go. We will see.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7272957512
-
08-17-25 00:36 #13158Senior Member

Posts: 70Her body in general is nicely shaped but high mileage. Candy damage sucks. One note is she's surprisingly flexible, gifted even. She's probably always been able to put her feet behind her head like it's nothing
Originally Posted by BananaOil
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 00:14 #13157Senior Member

Posts: 652Celeste
How about her ass and legs?
Originally Posted by SirPeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 23:57 #13156Senior Member

Posts: 70Ya pretty good. Those tits are nice.
Originally Posted by BananaOil
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 19:40 #13155Senior Member

Posts: 330Celeste
She posts a lot on Tampa list crawlers.
Originally Posted by BananaOil
[View Original Post]
I attempted to schedule a visit. Texted her number and got an Immediate response. Said she was available. Tried to get a location but she requested a dick pic to prove I was not a cop. I declined and wished her health and safety. Any suggestions on how to get past security?
-
08-16-25 17:43 #13154Senior Member

Posts: 652Celeste
Does she look good undressed?
Originally Posted by SirPeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 14:41 #13153Senior Member

Posts: 70She's legit but a litte crazy. Not in a bad way. She nice. Scheduling can be tough because she can decide you're "playing games" and block you.
Originally Posted by BananaOil
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 13:01 #13152Senior Member

Posts: 652Celeste
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...155/7273424434
She has the one negative review, but her phone number goes to several sites with the same type of ad. Anybody know anything about her? I'm too old to take any for the team.
-
08-14-25 17:46 #13151Regular Member

Posts: 19She's in 727 Pinellas Park at 80xx the Kenvin 8xx3.
Originally Posted by TBRays
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 15:27 #13150Senior Member

Posts: 934Ava
What a beautifully inviting pussy! Those lips must have some grip! What part of St Pete is located and how many tokens to ride? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Monger247
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 13:27 #13149Regular Member

Posts: 19Big Tit Faith
Hey guys, big titty faith asked me to tell yall that she needs money today / tomorrow and "wants everyone's cum. " She's a true *****, BB open and encouraged in all holes. Go use her like she deserves. 727[Deleted by Admin]383.
-
08-13-25 09:29 #13148Senior Member

Posts: 396Wtf?
$400 in-call!
Originally Posted by DFK55
[View Original Post]
I better buy a lottery ticket.
-
08-13-25 09:07 #13147Banned Member

Posts: 210Ava
Thanks to Monger247 and Bbbjhunter69 for the feedback on Ava. Much appreciated. I am not very familiar with the talent in St Pete so reluctant to try without stamp of approval from brother mongers.
Originally Posted by Monger247
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





