Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 1146 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 18201
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16026

    Tyler?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    She's looking for some company. No incall. Everything covered. Car dates or very close Motel X / old Geneva. Early 30's. No drugs, no party. Just looking for some help. 80 hhr /150 hr. I will be gate keeper for her. She knows about the site and requested me to post for her.
    Is this the Tyler from Craigslist postings and Lockhart area. Do you have a picture to share? Thank you.

    Dave.

  2. #16025

    Taylor, just moved to NOBT

    She's looking for some company. No incall. Everything covered. Car dates or very close Motel X / old Geneva. Early 30's. No drugs, no party. Just looking for some help. 80 hhr /150 hr. I will be gate keeper for her. She knows about the site and requested me to post for her.

  3. #16024

    Jescrew1 from CC is back, in Orlando, and UTR only currently.

    She was a St Pete based CC provider with good reviews. She's moved to Orlando and is now UTR. I will be gatekeeping her info for the time being while she is looking to get setup with regulars here. She cannot host, but will drive to you. What to expect: 2. 5 $ outcall service, up to 90 min without additional fees, msog. No service in Lake county. BBBJ full DT zero gag reflex. CFS. She's loud and cums hard. She's BBW but can take it so well. I've always left drained and exhausted. She isn't doing QV or 30 dates since she's driving. No deposits for travel currently so don't fuck this up for the rest of us since every trip is basically 20-25 $ in time, gas, and tolls these days. She gave some current pics to assist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8667.jpg‎   IMG_8666.jpg‎   IMG_8665.jpg‎  

  4. #16023

    Showoff!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundvd  [View Original Post]
    I had another rendezvous, this time I was able to snap a few pics for you scalawags.
    Excellent pictures. Just my type.

    Rtps.

  5. #16022
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Here's who to reach out to for Cuban Snowbunny:
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah, still awaiting his response. Didn't know if anyone else had it.

  6. #16021

    Cuban Snowbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by ExileOnfifh  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone PM me contact info for these 2? If so, also let me know who referred me when I contact them.
    Here's who to reach out to for Cuban Snowbunny:

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Having trouble finding previous reviews / pics of this one, but the cuban Snowbunny is back in town and is looking for some help keeping a room and rental car. Petite spinner, about 21 yo, and super nympho. Seniors PM for digits.

  7. #16020

    Lake Nona

    Anyone have any UTR in all area.

  8. #16019

    Veronica and Cuban Snowbunny

    Can anyone PM me contact info for these 2? If so, also let me know who referred me when I contact them.

  9. #16018
    Quote Originally Posted by TaderHead  [View Original Post]
    Nice copy and paste.
    Do you see where it says "PM sent. Check inbox" he was replying to OP 😅.

  10. #16017
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundvd  [View Original Post]
    I had another rendezvous, this time I was able to snap a few pics for you scalawags.
    Any chance you could share her contact info please. That meaty pussy looks delicious!

    Fletch.

  11. #16016

    Ali

    Went to go see Snowbunny, and got ghosted. After everything I tried to do and help her out on her situation. Truth is I think there's friction between me and her brother who I suspect is really her pimp. I also think he's YMMV1515 on this board. Last time I saw her was odd, she knew my background as a bouncer, I don't know if he did a background check on me or not but it's been weird talking with her lately. BS about taking a walk in 98 degree weather with her brother. Then about loosing her hotel, and meeting me for a cardate after I sent like 20 people her way. Heck the last time I saw her she was sore from too-much-dickitis. So I know she has rent covered, and banking $$.

    She's a bad *****, but she needs to get rid of that brother pimp before I ever go see her again. He knows I'd whoop his ass too, so he won't meet me outside.

    Frustrated I went with Ali, sweet Ali she helped me out in a pinch but honestly fellas, she is one of the best providers in Kissimmee. 5'1 105 lbs, beautiful face, tight spinner body. She gives a great bbj, there's plenty of fish in the sea. Ali is one hell of a catch. Go see her before her mensies kicks in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/067994759650

  12. #16015

    Ukrainian

    I meet a young Ukrainian girl in Paris. I have always favored the Asian providers, but wow she was fun. Any chance someone has some connections in Orlando.

  13. #16014

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Joedoe321  [View Original Post]
    I'm taking it upon myself to write a simple review about this chick plus help her with some good members from here.

    Performance in bed is 5/5.

    Attitude is 5/5.

    Smells is 5/5.

    Looks 5/5.

    Passing number around.

    Pm me.

    Pm sent. Check your inbox.
    Nice copy and paste.

  14. #16013
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank you Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIllest  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas, it took a while to finally meet Jersey Girl and boy let me tell you it was well worth the wait. I didn't know what to expect when I met her bc I never saw any pics. But, she was just how I like them. Nice, thick curvy figure, cute face and pretty feet. She was having a slight water flood issue with her incall, but we managed to work around it. The stories are true that she knows how to handle a gator tail. LOL! I enjoyed every bit. She'll definitely be in my rotation and I don't mind taking that Jersey Drive.
    Thank you sweetie for stopping by, the pleasure was all mine. Looking forward to seeing you again.

    JerseyGirl.

    Xoxo.

  15. #16012

    Sophia

    Thank you, Orlo (you are the best) for sharing Sophia's digits. My trip to Orlando got pushed and finally met her today. Always responsive to the messages. She wore a sexy dress when I met her at her door. Moved to the bed room and we cuddled, kissed and hugged. She takes requests happily, GFE and thoroughly enjoys. She did rub with her p* a lot which I enjoyed a lot. Talked a little bit whereabouts. Finally did CG, reverse CG with great view. Enjoyed every bit and finally came. Cleaned up and while paying donation noticed that one $ missing which I thought I dropped in the room and we searched the room but finally it got dropped in the car. Paid the deed, kissed and said bye.

    Great attitude, very nice b**bs, taste at the down is super sweet and overall extremely satisfied.

    Will be repeating for sure. 10/10.

    Reach Orlo for digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape