Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 651 1151 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 18195
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15945

    Cuban

    I'm taking it upon myself to write a simple review about this chick plus help her with some good members from here.

    Performance in bed is 5/5.

    Attitude is 5/5.

    Smells is 5/5.

    Looks 5/5.

    Passing number around.

    Pm me.

    Pm sent. Check your inbox.

  2. #15944

    Sarah

    Another great late afternoon with beautiful Sarah. Sorry you had to walk a little further home sweetheart. Truck crapped out. Had to tow it home.

    You guys are missing out on a great time if you don't go see for yourself. Just be careful not to jump on the beds at motel X. Those things are bad.

    Hit her up on her as she is a member of this site.

  3. #15943

    Cuban snow bunny

    I'm taking it upon myself to write a simple review about this chick plus help her with some good members from here.

    Performance in bed is 5/5.

    Attitude is 5/5.

    Smells is 5/5.

    Looks 5/5.

    Passing number around.

    Pm me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5928.jpg‎  

  4. #15942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Sophia YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudibaz  [View Original Post]
    Whole heartedly agree with that she forces you to write reviews and gets pissed (sending text messages) if you don't or write nothing but positive. Since she was a referral from another senior member I chose not to say anything out of respect for him.
    It's not Sophia, it's not Sophia UTR. It's Sophia YMMV, because you never know what kind of service you will get from her. There are far better options. I wouldn't waste your time with this one.

    R5.

  5. #15941
    Quote Originally Posted by BoriiDope  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to meet up with Sophia back when I was living in the O could not due to life situations during the visit had a chance to see her and she did not disappoint she is a fiery Latina well me being Latino we clicked pretty well she got that Latina fire fun time may be more fun in the next session but cool chick with a passionate fiery side! Definitely fun will see her the next time I am in the O! Got to say fun weekend indeed!
    I'm trying to send you a PM, let me know when you clear some space out.

  6. #15940

    Jenna

    Slightly late post as the SO has been lurking. Jenna has quickly become my ATF. Her timing is horrendous, but she warns ahead of time. As soon as I leave my home I usually text her saying "5 min away" that way she actually starts getting ready and is somewhat ready by time I actually get there. If not, she'll ask you to wait in the room and that'll take another 30 min.

    Anyway, this girl knows how to please a man in every position. I won't go into details but she is amazing. I can't give her contact info but you can reach her here on the forums.

  7. #15939

    "Gatekeeper"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pplinko  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if she's seeing new friends or who is her gatekeeper?
    RE: Veronica ask by the guy with 3 posts (including the one in which he asks) .... What would be the point of a Gatekeeper if someone who has seen no-one could gain access? That's not a gate.

  8. #15938
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Veronica -- 5 stars and 10 of 10. One of only a small handful who I would see again. Beautiful. Also sweet, passionate, and kind, or a real good actress.
    Any idea if she's seeing new friends or who is her gatekeeper?

  9. #15937

    Veronica

    Veronica -- 5 stars and 10 of 10. One of only a small handful who I would see again. Beautiful. Also sweet, passionate, and kind, or a real good actress.

  10. #15936

    Xina Best of Brevard

    Quote Originally Posted by FalseStar  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed her about 2 weeks ago. Price $x8 for 2 h. As I walked in she wore this sexy red dress, she kissed me and dropped my jeans amazing BBBJ, she smelled amazing, laid in bed and performed cowgirl, missionary, doggy, prone, etc first time lasting 10-15 minutes each bust, x4 times busting and she was perfect will dream of her again.

    Thanks willie you a bro.
    Yeah, you're welcome and you are right! She offers an experience unparalleled in the hobby and the only ones that come close are Avalon, Berlin and from what I've read, Sarah Maitland (although I've never seen her and should make the trip over!) Of course, I have seen her dozens and dozens of times over the last few years and each visit gets better and better with GFE and PSE moves rarely seen in the hobby. When she has her in call in Cocoa on US 1 off 528, I make a Beeline from Sebastian to see her leaving with my legs wobbling and my head spinning! If you Orlando mongers are interested, read her blog on Brevard Forum and see what a truly one of a kind UTR can do! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0747.jpg‎   Attachment-1.jpeg‎  

  11. #15935

    Seeking BBW UTR

    I am looking for a new UTR BBW, preferably pearshaped or hourglass shaped that absolutely loves giving BBBJ's.

    Open to recommendations.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  12. #15934

    Kara

    Had the chance to meet up with Kara last week. Showed up to the door and she was sitting out back in a short black leather skirt. She took me directly back to the bedroom and that's when the fun begin. I haven't seen Kara in years and was super excited to see her. She started with a bbbbj and I barely made it thru that. She then jumped on top of me and was that ride amazing. She said let's get in the pool for a little bit and we were messing around and said let's go back in the bedroom. Once in the bedroom didn't take long for round two. Had plans to stay an hour but was in and out in 35 min. She absolutely drained me and was so good to see her again.

  13. #15933
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmonger  [View Original Post]
    Bruh it's the dope. That's why the price of coochie went up. Don't get me wrong these hoes been chasing highs for years. But when the dope boys like Chris 5 started applying pressure? It was game over for Orlando.

    Now it's wild out here. Most of these young girls? Are Heavy users. That means your mileage may vary big time! They want to be lit while doing the deed, no lie.

    And as for the Latinas de piel morena? Nah. They can't get a dime from me. Way too delusional for my taste. I'm not about to pay into fantasy when you females looking Cuban Mellissa looking so dam good I want to put my tongue in her ass giving good service give her a call and UTRs have the most YMMV.

    Marina did greek on every visit for the 60 why? 10 inches with a curve LOL peace out.
    Damn you brought up C5! You took it WAY back! LOL.

  14. #15932

    Kara

    Hadn't seen Kara since she was at 4 corners, so we caught up Sat night and wow she's still one hot little firecracker, got her a couple O's and then she folded in half for a hard ride mish, can't wait to see her again!

  15. #15931

    Kara

    Hadn't seen Kara since she was at 4 corners, so we caught up Sat night and wow she's still one hot little firecracker, got her a couple O's and then she folded in half for a hard ride mish, can't wait to see her again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape