Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 891 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 13354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12619
    Yes, she is a veteran in the game. Not much to look at but she is very likable and aims to please.

    Quote Originally Posted by TremontTeddy  [View Original Post]
    Its King Spa. The owner goes by YoYo. Not everyone's cup of tea but I think she's a nice Korean lady. Been in the business on and off for yearrs and can be funny. On the older side with a medium build, gets the job done for Ole Uncle Teddy. She's got access to NY talent and sometimes brings in a second gal to staff up. Decent massage and full menu. With Kennedy nuked, she's holding the line on Hillsborough.

  2. #12618

    King Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Switchitter  [View Original Post]
    I'm embarrassed to say I've driven past it thousands of times and only saw the the neon sign and not the big sign on the post beside it. Yes it's King Spa. Thank you.
    Its King Spa. The owner goes by YoYo. Not everyone's cup of tea but I think she's a nice Korean lady. Been in the business on and off for yearrs and can be funny. On the older side with a medium build, gets the job done for Ole Uncle Teddy. She's got access to NY talent and sometimes brings in a second gal to staff up. Decent massage and full menu. With Kennedy nuked, she's holding the line on Hillsborough.

  3. #12617
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchitter  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall a sign on the building other than the neon light in the window. I'll take that way home tonight and try to get a picture. Thanks for the input!
    I'm embarrassed to say I've driven past it thousands of times and only saw the the neon sign and not the big sign on the post beside it. Yes it's King Spa. Thank you.

  4. #12616

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Goonerbro24  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about King Spa, personally I wouldn't go. When I went, I pulled a 5/10,40's lady dressed in a school uniform, really took me out of the massage vibe. Mamasan was also out of it, either from lack of sleep or 'something'. It was standard rates for L3, but she didn't do it for me, so much so that we had to go L1 just so I could finish (never happened to me). Overall, not a good experience, but that was a year ago. Who knows if they changed anything.
    I don't recall a sign on the building other than the neon light in the window. I'll take that way home tonight and try to get a picture. Thanks for the input!

  5. #12615

    Baci

    Quote Originally Posted by EskimoBrother  [View Original Post]
    She is cool but those pix are not her unless she has had major work in the last few months.
    I've found if they look too hot, run Google Lens on the image. These photos are of Laetitia Casta, a French model. Probably not doing massages in Tampa, FL.

  6. #12614

    Rubrankings

    Quote Originally Posted by DWork123  [View Original Post]
    I came across this platform rubrankings.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...florida/tampa/

    After checking this, I contacted few of the posting and surprisingly almost everyone on the platform wants that they get apple or ebay gift cards.

    I found this very wierd that all of them ask for giftcards.

    Does anyone any any info, why that is??

    Because they are trying to rob you. You can see the same thing on this forum for the last 20 years, never send a deposit. It's not this site, they are on every site.

    A2
    Beware of non VERIFIED providers on that website.

    I was bored one day and started researching that website and contacted over 20 of the providers and found that if they are not listed as "Verified", they are either looking for a deposit, or fake. All of them. All the "Verified" ones I've checked and / or visited did not require a deposit. Just food for thought.

  7. #12613

    Melissa rub rankings

    Anyone had the pleasure of seeing her.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ion-48074.html

  8. #12612

    RubRankings and giftcards

    Quote Originally Posted by DWork123  [View Original Post]
    I came across this platform rubrankings.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...florida/tampa/

    After checking this, I contacted few of the posting and surprisingly almost everyone on the platform wants that they get apple or ebay gift cards.

    I found this very wierd that all of them ask for giftcards.

    Does anyone any any info, why that is??

    Because they are trying to rob you. You can see the same thing on this forum for the last 20 years, never send a deposit. It's not this site, they are on every site.

    A2
    I never-ever even consider deposits. I was just surprised how almost every girl on this platform wanted gift cards. I found that fishy but was not sure what the catch was.

  9. #12611

    Spa on Hillsborough river

    Quote Originally Posted by Switchitter  [View Original Post]
    There's a little white building on east bound Hillsborough west of the Hillsborough River. Little white building neon massage sign in the window. Anybody have experience here?
    If you're talking about King Spa, personally I wouldn't go. When I went, I pulled a 5/10,40's lady dressed in a school uniform, really took me out of the massage vibe. Mamasan was also out of it, either from lack of sleep or 'something'. It was standard rates for L3, but she didn't do it for me, so much so that we had to go L1 just so I could finish (never happened to me). Overall, not a good experience, but that was a year ago. Who knows if they changed anything.

  10. #12610
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeder666  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang, I came across this girl named Baci on RubRankings. She seemed responsive via text a couple days ago but then stopped responding. She doesn't ask for a deposit or gift cards, said she was cool with cash.

    Just wondering if anyone has any experience with her before I put any effort into contacting her again.

    Thanks for any help you can provide.
    She is cool but those pix are not her unless she has had major work in the last few months.

  11. #12609

    Baci from Rubrankings?

    Hey gang, I came across this girl named Baci on RubRankings. She seemed responsive via text a couple days ago but then stopped responding. She doesn't ask for a deposit or gift cards, said she was cool with cash.

    Just wondering if anyone has any experience with her before I put any effort into contacting her again.

    Thanks for any help you can provide.

  12. #12608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182

    Cave

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    What did she do for the release?
    But how was the massage?

  13. #12607

    RubRankings and giftcards

    I came across this platform rubrankings.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...florida/tampa/

    After checking this, I contacted few of the posting and surprisingly almost everyone on the platform wants that they get apple or ebay gift cards.

    I found this very wierd that all of them ask for giftcards.

    Does anyone any any info, why that is??

    Because they are trying to rob you. You can see the same thing on this forum for the last 20 years, never send a deposit. It's not this site, they are on every site.

    A2

  14. #12606

    Secret shopper at "no name spa"

    The Syl has been removed from the sign and it just says Massage.

    Big red curtain on the front door and black out curtains on all windows. AC running fine. 3 maybe 4 rooms idk. Table shower installed but an odd install.

    Front desk lady and one worker as of last week. 60 for a half hour. Tips? Between you and lady. Not sure ownership knows, current lady is asking for 200.

    Chinese joint and seemed busy. Could be a real money maker if they staff up.

    Overall a huge upgrade from the former Syl but didn't have that Vinca Magic.

  15. #12605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Release uneventful

    Quote Originally Posted by Apax219  [View Original Post]
    So I visited the cave standard stuff for a massage. 160 and it was a bummer vista. Pros the place was clean and smelled good. And the location wasn't bad. As for the provider was a dark skinned beauty petite women. Cons release was uneventful and was less than enthusiastic. Oil used was warm which was different than usual places. But I think would pass on this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/191451684
    What did she do for the release?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape