Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4203

    Nyc

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I wouldn't believe it.

    If you are going to Manhattan then metrogirls and kovergirls are the best k shops there.
    Thanks, Ghenghis. They are on my list. I try to keep up my relationship with one particular place, and it has served me well over the years. That said, the options change frequently, and I've been wanting to try something new. Thanks for the recommendations!

  2. #4202

    Deja Vu

    Quote Originally Posted by OhhhPapi  [View Original Post]
    LA, NYC and Vegas. One day I will make it to one of those cities exclusively for mongering. You should check out Baby Arin in NYC. I think she is with https://www.diamondclubny.com/.
    Small world. My go-to MMS recommended Baby Arin a few weeks ago, and I couldn't get away that evening. I'll try harder on this trip. .

  3. #4201

    Top 3 K / J girl cities

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    Highly unlikely any more details will be provided. It's "his" only post on the board. And it's probably not even posted from a competitor of AM. I'd like to think these higher-caliber agencies don't engage in such shenanigans. On the bright side, I'm headed to NYC next week and will definitely see some beauties there!
    LA, NYC and Vegas. One day I will make it to one of those cities exclusively for mongering. You should check out Baby Arin in NYC. I think she is with https://www.diamondclubny.com/.

  4. #4200

    Cap

    Quote Originally Posted by Childe113  [View Original Post]
    She stole all my money and tried to extort me. Never use this agency.
    I've used 3/4 agencies in ATL and none of done so, bro is just rage baiting and wasting time or this guy was being disrespectful to the ladies. Then he belongs with the trash outside.

  5. #4199

    Emiri HT

    Met up with Emiri recently. Not quite the same as her photos but similar, maybe add 5+ years. The numbers on the website seem accurate. Knew very little English.

    Shower was just cleaning up my front, no preview. Was a little disappointed because I was really hoping for a GFE / PSE but don't feel like I really got that with her. She was not at all interested in kissing with tongue, unless it was my nipples or my cock LOL. Also did not do FIV but was receptive to DATY and rubbing her clit when we went through different positions. It was only a 30 min session but idk just not a lot of chemistry. I guess that's just how it is sometimes. Definitely seems like a YMMV so I'm curious how it is with others. She is pretty and the eye contact and smile she gives during the BBBJ while playing with my tip with her tongue makes me almost want to go back.

  6. #4198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    Highly unlikely any more details will be provided. It's "his" only post on the board. And it's probably not even posted from a competitor of AM. I'd like to think these higher-caliber agencies don't engage in such shenanigans. On the bright side, I'm headed to NYC next week and will definitely see some beauties there!
    I totally agree. I typically don't trust anyone with less than 10-15 posts. The fact that the person didn't even complain to the booker is a joke.

    Have fun in NYC, tons of options there

  7. #4197
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    Highly unlikely any more details will be provided. It's "his" only post on the board. And it's probably not even posted from a competitor of AM. I'd like to think these higher-caliber agencies don't engage in such shenanigans. On the bright side, I'm headed to NYC next week and will definitely see some beauties there!
    Yeah, I wouldn't believe it.

    If you are going to Manhattan then metrogirls and kovergirls are the best k shops there.

  8. #4196

    Dream girls Atlanta

    Anyone have any experience with this service? Claims to be an escort service but wasn't sure if that was truly the right thread for it. Looking for rates, types of service offered (if it varies), locales (in / out) available. Etc.

    Can PM if needed. Thanks.

  9. #4195

    Asian Muse

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlClubScout  [View Original Post]
    Can we get some more details? I've never had a problem with AM before.
    Highly unlikely any more details will be provided. It's "his" only post on the board. And it's probably not even posted from a competitor of AM. I'd like to think these higher-caliber agencies don't engage in such shenanigans. On the bright side, I'm headed to NYC next week and will definitely see some beauties there!

  10. #4194
    Quote Originally Posted by Childe113  [View Original Post]
    She stole all my money and tried to extort me. Never use this agency.
    What, seriously?

  11. #4193
    Quote Originally Posted by Childe113  [View Original Post]
    She stole all my money and tried to extort me. Never use this agency.
    Can we get some more details? I've never had a problem with AM before.

  12. #4192

    Luca AM

    She stole all my money and tried to extort me. Never use this agency.

  13. #4191
    Quote Originally Posted by Ts123  [View Original Post]
    After rtff I found the links to HT, LK, OMG, but I can't seem to find muse or gem links and hoping someone could post. Also, do any of the agencies provide outcall I'm Atl? Thanks!
    https://rentry.co/kgirls

  14. #4190
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Links help?

    After rtff I found the links to HT, LK, OMG, but I can't seem to find muse or gem links and hoping someone could post. Also, do any of the agencies provide outcall I'm Atl? Thanks!

  15. #4189

    LK Dani, HT Scarlett, OMG gia

    These 3 are on my radar at the moment and wondering if anyone's had any experience with them from other states? They're all starting around this time and would appreciate any info! I read a fewww on this forum but still need some encouragement! I might just rng and pick one and report but wanted to get some of y'alls thoughts and dreams! Inbox is also open for anyone who doesn't want to share on the forum too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape