Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4197
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    Highly unlikely any more details will be provided. It's "his" only post on the board. And it's probably not even posted from a competitor of AM. I'd like to think these higher-caliber agencies don't engage in such shenanigans. On the bright side, I'm headed to NYC next week and will definitely see some beauties there!
    Yeah, I wouldn't believe it.

    If you are going to Manhattan then metrogirls and kovergirls are the best k shops there.

  2. #4196

    Dream girls Atlanta

    Anyone have any experience with this service? Claims to be an escort service but wasn't sure if that was truly the right thread for it. Looking for rates, types of service offered (if it varies), locales (in / out) available. Etc.

    Can PM if needed. Thanks.

  3. #4195

    Asian Muse

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlClubScout  [View Original Post]
    Can we get some more details? I've never had a problem with AM before.
    Highly unlikely any more details will be provided. It's "his" only post on the board. And it's probably not even posted from a competitor of AM. I'd like to think these higher-caliber agencies don't engage in such shenanigans. On the bright side, I'm headed to NYC next week and will definitely see some beauties there!

  4. #4194
    Quote Originally Posted by Childe113  [View Original Post]
    She stole all my money and tried to extort me. Never use this agency.
    What, seriously?

  5. #4193
    Quote Originally Posted by Childe113  [View Original Post]
    She stole all my money and tried to extort me. Never use this agency.
    Can we get some more details? I've never had a problem with AM before.

  6. #4192

    Luca AM

    She stole all my money and tried to extort me. Never use this agency.

  7. #4191
    Quote Originally Posted by Ts123  [View Original Post]
    After rtff I found the links to HT, LK, OMG, but I can't seem to find muse or gem links and hoping someone could post. Also, do any of the agencies provide outcall I'm Atl? Thanks!
    https://rentry.co/kgirls

  8. #4190
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Links help?

    After rtff I found the links to HT, LK, OMG, but I can't seem to find muse or gem links and hoping someone could post. Also, do any of the agencies provide outcall I'm Atl? Thanks!

  9. #4189

    LK Dani, HT Scarlett, OMG gia

    These 3 are on my radar at the moment and wondering if anyone's had any experience with them from other states? They're all starting around this time and would appreciate any info! I read a fewww on this forum but still need some encouragement! I might just rng and pick one and report but wanted to get some of y'alls thoughts and dreams! Inbox is also open for anyone who doesn't want to share on the forum too.

  10. #4188

    Weekend Plans

    Who would you guys say is the absolute service queen of this current line up (taking all Asian agencies into consideration)?

  11. #4187

    Scarlett HT

    Thanks for the review down below to confirm the body since that was mainly what I was interested in given her pics. I was skeptical about the TGTBT of her looking like she does in her pictures. I thought it was a better chance than not since they look like they were taken at a incall that you'd see in k orgs.

    Scarlett does warrant a 10/10 for the body. She was curvy and had an ass that I usually don't see on her Japanese counterparts. Out of the girls that HT has brought to the area, she's probably the most conventionally sexy per the universal standard. I won't discount the experience below but I had differed on a few things. Her face is undoubtably different from Japanese or Korean girls but I like the baddie Asian face that SE Asians usually bring. They have sharper features that almost remind me of latinas or the skinnier kgirls specifically.

    Service was standard for GFE labeling, ie the BBBJ was given but it was CFS. It's a shame tbh since I would have even paid double the usual fee to have seeded a different flavor of Asian. The kissing varied, it was dfk at one point, lfk at another, and back to dfk by the end. She was tight as described and I actually finished from her backing herself up in me with her hand brushing my balls at the same time. Idk if she was indie before but viet providers are so niche that I may actually see her again before she takes off. I'm split about recording but we'll see what my wallet can handle. Nice to see regardless new things pop up from time to time.

    https://www.hi-tokyo.com/meet-our-ladies/scarlett

  12. #4186

    Thank You!

    Excellent write up. Thank you!

    River.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlClubScout  [View Original Post]
    My experience has been you have to get verified with each agency. They always ask for references. I'm verified with AM and OMG. I believe they do cross reference clients with each other as I used OMG as a ref for AM but each one requires you to submit your info so you will be doing it for each one. I am not verified with LK and they turned me down. If you want that story PM me but I doubt it will be a problem for you. Never tried Hi-Tokyo but some of you make them sound tempting.

    I only know if AM, OMG, LKATL, and Hi-Tokyo operating in Atlanta but if there is one I don't know about please let us all know.

    IMO these girls tour though LA, NYC, Houston, Denver and other cites and use of of the named agencies above when they come to town then rotate back to Korea. IMO all of their websites post the rosters and the days where they are available. YMMV I like AM the most currently.

  13. #4185
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    I used to frequent LKATL a few years back and thinking about going back due to the poor AMP situation here in GA, but wanted to ask you guys about this. I see all these other handlers like asian muse, hi-tokyo, asian gem, vegas asian etc. What is the secret here? Is there one in particular that you get verified with and then you have verification with the others bc they are all working together or are they all separate requiring separate verifications? Lord knows I only want to get verified once, maybe twice.

    And what is the story with some of these out of town handlers? How do you even know one of their girls is visiting Atlanta?

    Appreciate your help in advance.

    River.
    My experience has been you have to get verified with each agency. They always ask for references. I'm verified with AM and OMG. I believe they do cross reference clients with each other as I used OMG as a ref for AM but each one requires you to submit your info so you will be doing it for each one. I am not verified with LK and they turned me down. If you want that story PM me but I doubt it will be a problem for you. Never tried Hi-Tokyo but some of you make them sound tempting.

    I only know if AM, OMG, LKATL, and Hi-Tokyo operating in Atlanta but if there is one I don't know about please let us all know.

    IMO these girls tour though LA, NYC, Houston, Denver and other cites and use of of the named agencies above when they come to town then rotate back to Korea. IMO all of their websites post the rosters and the days where they are available. YMMV I like AM the most currently.

  14. #4184

    Luca at AM

    Hello All,

    Wanted to share my. 02 about AM. Haven't dealt with them so I gave them a call to see if they see AA. Turns out they do IF the girl does. FYI of the current roster, Sora does not but Luca does. Hard to say if she's the girl in the pics but she does look good. Don't know how she got it but she has the biggest ass I've ever seen on an Asian. It's soft and responsive so I'm inclined to believe it's real. I could go on but I will leave it at that. I would describe her as a thick Asian but not at all in a bad way. No point in mentioning the standard stuff but her performance and skills are very good. If you like ass you cannot let this one pass.

  15. #4183

    Scarlett at HT

    Just seen Scarlett earlier today. Definitely looks like the pics, smoking hot body, decent face. Usual setup as Crsfitlvr mentioned in his post on 7/30. BT, shower, then off to business.

    Body 10.

    Face 7.

    Action 6.

    I think she was either worn out or we didn't connect. Her box was tight and felt nice. I'm not sure if it was me or if it wasn't on the menu, but there was no DFK. We did go through the positions, CG, mish, doggy. When I finished, we laid there and tried to chat. It was a bit forced, but she was probably tired or found me drole.

    Regardless, I wouldn't repeat, however I would recommend as she is smoking hot. She's only here for a few more days. To contrast this review, I've seen Miu Miu and Yu Hei both of who are equally as hot, but were far more warmer. Still, had a great experience in terms of booking. Screening was painless and getting to the location was easy and on time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape