Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 40017
-
08-16-25 00:02 #37467Banned Member

Posts: 14Where Can I Find an L1 Like This
I need to find an L1 like this.
https://www.youjizz.com/videos/amazi...-11594381.html
-
08-15-25 23:35 #37466Regular Member

Posts: 22Amanda Spa. Lucky
I don't see Amanda Spa reviewed here a lot, but I've always been intrigued by the closer proximity to the north side and the inexpensive pricing. I stopped by earlier in the week at around 10:30 pm. The woman who answered the door looked familiar from pics that were up on their site weeks ago and was wrapped in a towel, which I later learned means she was mid-session. Someone else came briskly walking to the front wearing a typical provider dress, and she quickly led me to a room. I recognized her as Lucky from the current set of pics on their site. The first pic in the set, the face shot, is really her. I found her to be cuter in person. The other two pics are not her. I gave her 2 bills.
I'll start with my only real cons. Her kissing was hesitant pecks on the lips: no semblance of even faking any type of emotion and a hard no on any tongue. That's a weak con considering you're lucky to get your mouth anywhere near the providers at the suburb places. But I'd prefer that over the hesitant pecks. The second is that she seemed to be in a hurry. I didn't feel she was rushing me, but her overall demeanor was one of anxious hurrying that affected my ability to relax and enjoy the session.
Lucky is very short with nice skinny legs, a typical asian narrow ass, real medium sized boobs with amazing long nipples, and overall pretty sexy to me. I can imagine her not being everyone's cup of tea. Her BBBJ was nice. Not amazing, a little toothy, but enjoyable. Fucking her was fun in all positions. She never tried to slow me down or anything like that. I could just go to town at will, and she responded nicely. She took the cover off, and I blew all over her chest and belly. I would repeat. It was an easy and comfortable place to navigate, the shower was nice, and the service was good. I do like that the provider gets naked immediately and does the whole session that way.
-
08-15-25 18:42 #37465Senior Member

Posts: 49The Spa on 5 xxx W Fullerton treated me well. Was not an issue being let in. Nice selection of providers when I went. My provider's name was Aliyah that appeared to be in her late twenties. The service was so smooth thanks to her speaking ability, and the massage was simply fantastic. She got me all excited down there rather quickly because whatever top she was wearing, she tossed it across the room. Natural perky boobies with a plump ass. Her pants were a bit oversized so I was surprised with what she was hiding under there. Too bad I didn't get to tap that but she gave a killer CBJ that was way better than majority of girls in the area. Next time ill push for maybe L3.
-
08-15-25 16:22 #37464Senior Member

Posts: 156Latina
Anyone know of places with latinas thanks.
-
08-15-25 14:45 #37463Troll put me on your ignore list

Posts: 33Chicago
She is at the spa today.
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 12:19 #37462Troll put me on your ignore list

Posts: 33Red Rose Spa. Threesome Offered Today Only
Just left Red Rose Spa and a great session with Nini and mid session she invited another girl into the room for $100 more who took off my condom mid session and let me finish in her mouth. She said she was only there today offering this but for $250-$300 you can have a great time.
This is the Red Rose Spa 4700 Block of and Elston all blacked out windows with white doorbell.
But can't go wrong for $250-$300 I got out the door for $260 and had a great time.
-
08-15-25 12:13 #37461Banned Member

Posts: 14Try ViVi or Ana
Try ViVi at Sunny Spa in Greektown Thursday & Friday.
Originally Posted by CornCobMaker
[View Original Post]
Or.
Ana at Sapphire Spa on S Archer Fridays I always see her don't know her exact schedule.
Both perfect thin bodies and both have the most perfect V you will ever come across $100-$150 plus house $40-$50.
Both top notch massage with L1 Finish can't go wrong either way.
-
08-15-25 11:01 #37460Senior Member

Posts: 127Chinatown
Looking for some Chinatown recommendations. Believe it or not, in my 15 years living in the city I've never been.
Looking only for L1. Looking for young and skinny, preferably near the L. Thanks.
-
08-15-25 08:51 #37459Senior Member

Posts: 44Age and appearance?
Sorry, couldn't find this in my searched. About what age is she? And how about her face and body type?
Originally Posted by Doobing58
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 13:40 #37458Senior Member

Posts: 989Right now, the place is crawling with cops and inspectors.
Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 12:57 #37457Senior Member

Posts: 151Selina
Her last day is tomorrow the 14th.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Daburber
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 12:24 #37456Senior Member

Posts: 319Macau
There's someone who pops up every time this place is mentioned to shit on it. I don't know if it's the same guy but someone has an Animus against it.
Originally Posted by BenPimpin
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 08:01 #37455Senior Member

Posts: 179Is Emily in China now or was this a previous trip?
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 07:35 #37454Regular Member

Posts: 9Vivian gives the best L1 in the city
I also wonder if this is someone else calling themselves Vivian or if you went to a different place. She is def old and unattractive but I got out of my way to visit because of a good massage and guaranteed 2 pops. Mentioning that there is no parking makes me wonder if you went or a different place than Macau? They are under the highway with their own parking lot. There is never a tough time parking.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 03:35 #37453Senior Member

Posts: 216Why is vacation in quotes? I thought Kelly went back to China for a few weeks like Emily did.
Originally Posted by Asstronot69
[View Original Post]
I know she got busted by CPD pigs a few months back but that's just a ticket and fine. It's standing room only in the jails and prisons in this crime infested shit sty of a state. Unless there's trafficking involved, they don't serve time for vice.










Reply With Quote






