Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 424 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 6357
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5772

    Few recent reviews (KA Baby Hami, AP Yume, AP Haven

    1) KA Baby Hami.

    My experience with similar to the other reviews mentioned here. Good looking, good service, overall good time. She's taller than listed (probably 5'8" Not sure why they lie about the height, I'm down for taller girls. Pics are probably her but super glammed up. One thing I would say different from other reviewers is that I don't actually think she's that young. I would guess at least late 20's, if not early 30's. But she does her makeup in a very youthful way, so I think at first glance I would think she's early 20's, but after getting more intimate and exploring her body, I feel she's not as young. Still a good time though, no regrets in seeing her.

    2) AP Yume.

    I see she's already gone, but I saw her before she left so putting down my review in case she comes back. This was a miss. Decent looking, probably mid 30's Japanese woman. Very petite body with huge manmades (honestly looked too big for her petite frame). I found her to be cold and uninterested during the service. She did DFK but always pushed me away after 10 seconds or so of DFK (so really limited kissing.). I always find it amusing that when a girl is down for bbfscip, but doesn't want to kiss. LOL. Surprisingly after I finished and was resting before the second shot, she was actually way more warmer and wanted to chat (using translator app). Unfortunately she went back to be cold / disinterested when we started the second round. Wasn't able to get a second shot out. Just not that enjoyable when the girl isn't interested / into it. I also saw her earlier in the day so its not like she was exhausted after 10+ customers already. I'm glad to see AP bringing in some Japanese girls in addition to the Koreans, but this isn't it. In hindsight, the lack of TER link on her page should have been the red flag. TER link = they want to advertise their good reviews. No TER = hiding something? (not always fool proof, maybe sometimes a new girl won't have a TER. But I think I'll avoid AP girls without TER / reviews here going forward.).

    3) AP Haven.

    I find blonde asian girls really hot, so was excited to see her. Walk in and. She's not blonde? Black hair. I thought AP might be pulling a fast one on me here. The girl was actually cute so I decided to stay. On closer look, I do think the pics are probably her (glammed up obviously). But she's changed her hair color since they were taken, so a little misleading.

    Fortunately that was the only hiccup. I think she is actually young. 25 max. Quite petite body. Facially I'd say she was kind of average. More of a cute look than hot.

    Service was incredible. One of the best providers I've seen. Last AP girl I saw that was this good was Mina. Very sensual. Really made me forget that I'm paying her and felt like a genuine connection / girlfriend. Yes I know its not real, but she made me forget that completely for the hour. Her English is very good. I think she's leaving soon (possibly tomorrow?) Hopefully she will come back. I will for sure be repeating. Honestly, if a girl in her 40's provided this level of service I'd still be repeating, so getting it from a young girl...

  2. #5771

    AP Beni

    I saw her back in March. Cute GND face, very nice body and good service. Seemed 27/28 ish for age.

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    Gave Beni a shot over at Kstar. Very nice smoking hot tight little body. 5'3 and 100 lbs sounds about right. GND college coed type of face with a bit shorter hair. She has a bit of a quirky personality with a unique laugh. Overall she's really friendly and fun.

    Pretty much no action from the door through the shower and to the bed. However, after that she was incredible. BBBJ is very good. Feels great, no teeth at all and she can DT. Mirror is also perfectly placed behind her to view her tight little ass. CFS was insane. She can really take a pounding for such a small girl. She seemed to really get into things. Loves sex or plays the part well. Either is fine with me. We went at it forever thru many positions the point of exhaustion. Zero complaints from her and she seemed to want more. She finished me with an awesome BBJTCIM. Great attitude from start to finish. Definitely worth a visit for the hot body, solid BBJ and endless banging.

  3. #5770

    +1 KA Baby Hami

    Quote Originally Posted by KBsAmerica  [View Original Post]
    My consensus as well. I don't need to put in my input as yours is on the nose for me short and on the point.
    I echo Hawk2020 and KBsAmerica positive comments about Baby Hami. Quickones recent TER review was similar to my experience:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...ckones-2736593

    "Hami is tall and slender with lovely C cup MM's. She has a pretty face long dark hair and a beautiful smile. She was very friendly and bubbly in person which made the whole experience that much better. ".

    Other differentiators are Hami's tight kitty and nympho vibes. Magnums will need to go slow and gentle. Once Hami got comfortable, she loved getting stretched out and used tissues to wipe her natural creaming. I am not sure if she tells other brothers the same line but she told me my cock was 10/10 and loved the feeling. I will squeeze in another visit before Lovelyn and Hami return to Southern California.

  4. #5769

    AP Haven +1000

    Saw Haven the other day and oh my god, this girl is gorgeous. Previous reviews are spot on, she's more of a GND type which is more my style, lots of kissing, starting LFK that goes a little into DFK, great BBBJ with lots of eye contact and some deep throat, she follows directions very well. I'm mostly a one shot guy, but she almost made me spill a second time, she really tried so A for effort, but alas my days of multiples are gone.

    Her body is amazing, all natural Cs with pink nipples and a very tasty kitty, oh so soft. I think her last day is next week, but I hope she comes back, her attitude and beauty are some of the best I've had, will see her again for sure.

  5. #5768

    Shelly is Good Olivia info

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk2020  [View Original Post]
    I saw Shelly DD when she visited last. I loved Shelly's slutty look, and her D tits look great on her frame. She's bigger than your standard kgirl, but is in proportion and has curves. I had a great time with her. I'm thinking of seeing her again.
    Yah Shelly has been around the country. You won't go wrong with service with her. I have seen her in the LA area awhile back when she was around there during my time.

    Olivia has also been around the country as well. I have missed her a couple of times when she was around in my areas. But I think it is about time I just up and decided to go see her. TER reviews are good of her not much to complain there. I just have no idea why its taken me this long to go see her. I shall remedy that soon. Just messaged the booker and they said she will be leaving soon. Good thing I booked an appt for today.

  6. #5767

    Shelly DD

    Quote Originally Posted by KBsAmerica  [View Original Post]
    What is with the DD naming Scheme? Alright, I mean I get it but if you going to name them DD at least fix the measurements to be DD.

    The TER profile listed on KA's website (https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/shellydd/) leads to a profile that says that they are not on TER anymore. What is that about? I mean I have seen it a couple of times with other providers but never really put too much thought about it until now as one does research for science purposes as yall know.

    I even went to Wayback machine hoping I could take a peak at her page but nothing. Will continue the search boys, I'll report back with any findings.

    Shelly DD has been around I have seen her pics in LA / OC and the Bay Area. So there should be some information out there.
    I saw Shelly DD when she visited last. I loved Shelly's slutty look, and her D tits look great on her frame. She's bigger than your standard kgirl, but is in proportion and has curves. I had a great time with her. I'm thinking of seeing her again.

  7. #5766

    KA Shelly DD

    What is with the DD naming Scheme? Alright, I mean I get it but if you going to name them DD at least fix the measurements to be DD.

    The TER profile listed on KA's website (https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/shellydd/) leads to a profile that says that they are not on TER anymore. What is that about? I mean I have seen it a couple of times with other providers but never really put too much thought about it until now as one does research for science purposes as yall know.

    I even went to Wayback machine hoping I could take a peak at her page but nothing. Will continue the search boys, I'll report back with any findings.

    Shelly DD has been around I have seen her pics in LA / OC and the Bay Area. So there should be some information out there.

  8. #5765
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk2020  [View Original Post]
    Baby Hami looks just like her photos, seems young to me and is very sweet. Had a great time with her. She is very friendly and bubbly, fantastic C cup MM's and a very slender body with long dark hair and a nice smile. Treat her well as I want her to return. F9 B9 S8.
    My consensus as well. I don't need to put in my input as yours is on the nose for me short and on the point.

  9. #5764
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    She is more on the Korean side than Japanese side.

    Her photos are overly photoshopped on her face. She is petite, MM C.
    and she is older than mid 20s. I would say mid 30 or late 30.

    I would give 6 out of 10 overall.

    Maybe she didn't click with me but there was minimal DFK and no DATY. We finished everything within 10 minutes and she wanted to chat and massage me.

    So after the shower (no preview of anything), she sat me down on the sofa, nice sloppy BBBJ, then she asked me laydown face up, more BBBJ, she put some oil then CG. After a couple of minutes, she pulled out, a bit more BBBJ and then rcg. She turned and said doggy? I said nah, I like mish. I wanted to dfk and maybe go down on her but her body language was saying no.

    So mish for a couple of minutes, then k9, then finish CIP.

    She was fun. Or trying to be fun. But I paid for sex not to chat for 40 minutes. When the clock hit 45, she said let's shower.

    So yeh, on the surface, everything probably seemed great, but I think we both know we didn't click.

    I might take a break from AP until my AFT j girl comes back in town. I am done with testing the water. Going back to AMP.
    Thanks for the post. I am usually a 1 shot guy, but takes a bit for the 1 shot. But there are some providers who can get 2 shot out of me and I do offer to just finish off the rest of the time to just relax and chat but if they do go for a second I do warn them but they take it as a challenge and they go for it. In most cases I usually get the last appointment just so if they do try I ain't tiring them out for the next guy.

    Hope your next endeavor is a better one.

  10. #5763

    KA Baby Hami

    Baby Hami looks just like her photos, seems young to me and is very sweet. Had a great time with her. She is very friendly and bubbly, fantastic C cup MM's and a very slender body with long dark hair and a nice smile. Treat her well as I want her to return. F9 B9 S8.

  11. #5762

    AP Nabi

    She was chubbier than the photos at initial impression; but after the session I could see it's good angles and clothes. Her eyes are really that big though. Standard touch ups.

    Pretty good BBBJ, poor kissing, good attitude, very wet pussy. She did convulse a few times, and looking closer the last it was from the lower body, which isn't fakable afaik so she is the type that cums easily and likes sex.

    Her pussy felt great though and had 2 nice shots, so decent, not great. I do really like petite girls but was craving some bigger tits. Probably should have booked with Haven maybe.

  12. #5761

    Really helpful review

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    She is more on the Korean side than Japanese side.

    Her photos are overly photoshopped on her face. She is petite, MM C.
    and she is older than mid 20s. I would say mid 30 or late 30.

    I would give 6 out of 10 overall.

    Maybe she didn't click with me but there was minimal DFK and no DATY. We finished everything within 10 minutes and she wanted to chat and massage me.

    So after the shower (no preview of anything), she sat me down on the sofa, nice sloppy BBBJ, then she asked me laydown face up, more BBBJ, she put some oil then CG. After a couple of minutes, she pulled out, a bit more BBBJ and then rcg. She turned and said doggy? I said nah, I like mish. I wanted to dfk and maybe go down on her but her body language was saying no.

    So mish for a couple of minutes, then k9, then finish CIP.

    She was fun. Or trying to be fun. But I paid for sex not to chat for 40 minutes. When the clock hit 45, she said let's shower.

    So yeh, on the surface, everything probably seemed great, but I think we both know we didn't click.

    I might take a break from AP until my AFT j girl comes back in town. I am done with testing the water. Going back to AMP.
    Many thanks for this. Hope your future expeditions are more rewarding.

  13. #5760

    Kurumi AP

    She is more on the Korean side than Japanese side.

    Her photos are overly photoshopped on her face. She is petite, MM C.
    and she is older than mid 20s. I would say mid 30 or late 30.

    I would give 6 out of 10 overall.

    Maybe she didn't click with me but there was minimal DFK and no DATY. We finished everything within 10 minutes and she wanted to chat and massage me.

    So after the shower (no preview of anything), she sat me down on the sofa, nice sloppy BBBJ, then she asked me laydown face up, more BBBJ, she put some oil then CG. After a couple of minutes, she pulled out, a bit more BBBJ and then rcg. She turned and said doggy? I said nah, I like mish. I wanted to dfk and maybe go down on her but her body language was saying no.

    So mish for a couple of minutes, then k9, then finish CIP.

    She was fun. Or trying to be fun. But I paid for sex not to chat for 40 minutes. When the clock hit 45, she said let's shower.

    So yeh, on the surface, everything probably seemed great, but I think we both know we didn't click.

    I might take a break from AP until my AFT j girl comes back in town. I am done with testing the water. Going back to AMP.

  14. #5759

    "Baby" Names

    Quote Originally Posted by KBsAmerica  [View Original Post]
    Is this "Baby" naming scheme a new trend? Is it like yah they are young? I have no idea. Been doing some research on the other site and seems Her pictures are her. She used to go by honey I think as per her TER profile.

    "Her pics are hers. She lost some weight. " - that is from one of her lowest level reviews. But they scored her high on service. But not looks even though her pics look good.

    "Honey, a pleasant, very petite and bubbly Asian lady. Pictures are mostly accurate but she is thinner now. Go with confidence. " - Another one of her low scores reviews say the pics are her. I have no what is up with the low scores when reading them there is nothing bad its more of that they wish they had more time.

    I mostly look at the low reviews then go to the high marked one to check the comparisons. Not sure if yall do that but none the less this is what I took from her reviews. Slightly taller than advertised, slim, good personality (YMMV on this one) but over all good. Considering I wrote and researched this much I pretty much made up my mind. Texting now.
    Back in LA, a new girl with the name "Baby _" usually indicated that they were on the younger side of 20's. The thing is that they'll keep that name for as long as they keep working LOL, so the only way you'd know if they were young for sure is if you were keeping track of how long they were providing or how old the TER profile was.

  15. #5758

    J girls. Loving it

    I am happy to see AP continue bringing j girls. Two this time.

    Kurumi has been here for several days so will see her before she leaves.

    Yume looks cute, too.

    Out of 2 j girls, first one was great (ended up seeing her twice in 4 days), but 2nd one was so-so.

    Crossing my fingers for 2 new ones would be as good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape