Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 116 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1477

    Red Grape

    Red Grape is scheduled to open this Saturday the 20th in Lynchburg. I was shown some pics of who will supposedly be working there, and they all looked young 20's-30's thin and attractive.

    However I have been sent pics before from other AMP's and sometimes they do match, sometimes it was the broad 10-15 years ago or the pics are of somebody totally different. So just beware.

    It's a good location kinda private. It's a little farther than I was hoping at a 29 minute drive time (according to mapquest) but for me that's half the time to Apple in Roanoke. , so it works for me.

    I'm sure somebody will post the street it's on but It's not going to be me.

    I'm not going to create a stamped of individuals to the Spa that never contribute anything to the Forum, and then I'll have to wait or be told "busy" come back when I go.

  2. #1476
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    However I'm thinking their best looking talent probably won't come to a brand new place right away since it might be slow at first and not make the $$$ they are use too.
    To be clear that's just speculation. From a Business perspective If they bring in old or fat / rough looking talent (whoever they can get) for the grand opening, Guests like myself won't be in a hurry to go back. If the first week and months talent is attractive word of mouth will spread and business will grow.

  3. #1475
    Quote Originally Posted by Mssge  [View Original Post]
    You Sai and Healing Hands are both closed.
    I'm surprised they lasted this long with the old and rough looking talent they had.

    Don't fear a new AMP should be opening in Lynchburg possibly by the end of the week.

    I don't have the address or exact date yet, but was told might be before the 20th.

    Makes me wonder if the Incoming AMP bought one of both of those locations?.

    From my understanding The new joint is affiliated with the Roanoke Fruit Stands.

    However I'm thinking their best looking talent probably won't come to a brand new place right away since it might be slow at first and not make the $$$ they are use too.

  4. #1474

    Two closings

    You Sai and Healing Hands are both closed.

  5. #1473

    This is good

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    I'll keep you posted Brother if & when I hear more. I have a date I can check back for more details. It's a little less than 2 weeks away now.

    The last time I went to Footspa in August a fat Fugly late 40's broad was there She was practically begging me to stay, but I just couldn't LOL.
    This is good, Lynchburg would be closer for me.

  6. #1472
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfFate  [View Original Post]
    That is the best news I have heard a while. I've been quite jealous of Roanoke's situation for a while now.
    I'll keep you posted Brother if & when I hear more. I have a date I can check back for more details. It's a little less than 2 weeks away now.

    The last time I went to Footspa in August a fat Fugly late 40's broad was there She was practically begging me to stay, but I just couldn't LOL.

  7. #1471
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    I heard tell from a reliable source that a "fruit stand" affiliated with the popular AMP fruit stands in Roanoke (Apple & Plum) could potentially be opening in Lynchburg, as early as later this month.
    That is the best news I have heard a while. I've been quite jealous of Roanoke's situation for a while now.

  8. #1470

    Foot Spa

    I went out for some fun tonight. Thought I would TOFTT and try out the rumored table shower at Orchid, but she was busy. On to ND2. Busy. On to Foot Spa.

    Drew Angela for the massage. She is probably 55, but she had huge bolt-ons, so I thought I would give it a try. The massage was actually quite good and enjoyable with just the right amount of teasing around the boys. On the flip, negotiated for 1. 6 roses. Her tits are fantastic, but the rest of her body is so-so. The main problem that I always forget about is that older women aren't tight. Went to town, all the ways, but no joy. She gave a good effort, but there was also just no connection. I like a hint of GFE and this was not that. Couple that with a lack of friction and it wasn't that great.

    Anyway, I was cleaned appropriately, but it was over. Even with 10 minutes still on the clock, she was basically ready to get me out the door. Went out the back and saw the other girl working there. Definitely not attractive in my opinion.

    Walked out, feeling bummed. Got halfway home and realized she also didn't give me my change for the house. So she got her roses anyway.

    Probably not going back until these two ladies clear out. Not worth it, IMO.

  9. #1469

    Lynchburg Fruit Stand

    I heard tell from a reliable source that a "fruit stand" affiliated with the popular AMP fruit stands in Roanoke (Apple & Plum) could potentially be opening in Lynchburg, as early as later this month.

    If they keep the same tip amounts as in Roanoke it'll be a winner, if the broads get GPS like at New Day I'll just keep going to Roanoke Apple Spa 3-4 times a year like I been doing for a better deal.

    Of course everything is subject to change.

  10. #1468

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCNote  [View Original Post]
    Her menu is as great as spas in NOVA or Philly suburbs. Hope she keeps working here so I can see her when I'm in the area.
    In early August Yuki told me she was supposed to be there the rest of this month. However She's been gone around 3 weeks now.

    I can't say who's there currently, but 3 weeks ago her replacement was a old Fugly dog, she practically begged to me to stay, but I turned around and walked out.

  11. #1467

    Probably the best in the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robanster  [View Original Post]
    Face: 9. 5/10 she is indeed pretty af, the innocent GND type look at that ripe college age vibe. About in her early 20's easy, with light make up on but didn't think she need it much because she was finger licking good already.

    Bod: 9. 5/10 pair of natural C size tities. Blad eagle down under, lean and skinny body type with that nice bubble butt curves.

    Tech: 9/10 real GF type, those will do what it takes to please her man kinda gal, not going to lie, I was a bit on the rough side on entry with this one, but she aims to please and real patient with me.

    Services: dfk, BLS, BBBJ, DT, 69, cfs, cim.

    HF:70.

    Dono: 150.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-asian...burg-va-290368#rubmaps.
    Her menu is as great as spas in NOVA or Philly suburbs. Hope she keeps working here so I can see her when I'm in the area.

  12. #1466

    Yuki

    Face: 9. 5/10 she is indeed pretty af, the innocent GND type look at that ripe college age vibe. About in her early 20's easy, with light make up on but didn't think she need it much because she was finger licking good already.

    Bod: 9. 5/10 pair of natural C size tities. Blad eagle down under, lean and skinny body type with that nice bubble butt curves.

    Tech: 9/10 real GF type, those will do what it takes to please her man kinda gal, not going to lie, I was a bit on the rough side on entry with this one, but she aims to please and real patient with me.

    Services: dfk, BLS, BBBJ, DT, 69, cfs, cim.

    HF:70.

    Dono: 150.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-asian...burg-va-290368#rubmaps.

  13. #1465

    Best lynchburg AMP?

    Been seeing escorts for awhile now, thinking of dabbling into the AMP scene. Which lynchburg AMP is the best for good looking girls and f / s? Besides what the house fee is, what should I expect to tip for service? Is roanoke any better for what I am looking for? Thanks.

  14. #1464

    Foot Spa / Fuggetaboutit

    Quote Originally Posted by Dedbruh  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yuki a few days ago, massage was alright, far from the best I've had but pretty good. I personally think Yuki was actually pretty attractive, 30's range if I had to guess. Asked for FS but she said it was shark week. Ended up getting bbj, after a little while she gave up grabbed lotion and put my mini me between her breasts while she stroked it. Ended up finishing on them. May be worth trying FS but wouldn't repeat for just mic skills.
    Yuki is gone. While she wasn't a super model, I thought she was decent looking enough to repeat with.

    True her massage wasn't World Class, but I thought her extras were at a reasonable rate for the area.

    I did a walk in this week and the only broad there looked rough. Her face looked to be early 60's,and was wearing tight jeans and a cut off top.

    However her gut / roll of fat hung over the top of her jeans like she was busted open like a can of biscuits!. With a raunchy looking dark ink tattoo right above her belt line.

    I asked if Yuki was there, (Yuki said she'd be there the rest of the month) this broad said no.

    I tried my usual approach to bail, I asked for a business card and said I'd call and come back. I believe she said no card and kept saying "I'm Nice" "you stay" , "I'm Nice" "you stay" "you will like".

    Ain't no way I'm paying for sub par old talent like that! And I walked out.

  15. #1463

    Yuki at Foot Spa

    Saw Yuki a few days ago, massage was alright, far from the best I've had but pretty good. I personally think Yuki was actually pretty attractive, 30's range if I had to guess. Asked for FS but she said it was shark week. Ended up getting bbj, after a little while she gave up grabbed lotion and put my mini me between her breasts while she stroked it. Ended up finishing on them. May be worth trying FS but wouldn't repeat for just mic skills.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape