Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 12376
-
08-12-25 17:29 #10561Senior Member

Posts: 2035I went to the address, it looks like that business is closed and now there is a nail spa there.
Originally Posted by Burner77
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 17:11 #10560Shill for Love Spa Ignore all posts

Posts: 16Love Spa Smoking Hot Sofia
Sofia is about 5' 2" Has a great body. Natural C's very soft sensitive nipples. She has soft cute facial features.
I'm taken to the room and undress. When she walks in I gave her the house fee and tip she wasted no time in embracing me into a slow and sensual kissing session. She already has me hard without her undressing. While we're making out she is stroking me getting me to involuntarily thrust into her clothed kitty. I reach under her panties and she's already wet and primed.
She sheds her clothes to reveal her beautiful tits and start sampling them immediately. Gets on her knees and starts some nice sloppy BBBJ and mixes in DT. She feels amazing but struggles to get full length so I give her a small break. I ask her to lay on the table to fuck her face and she agrees. I take lighter strokes as I could see her struggle a little. I ask if I can cum in her mouth but unfortunately she says no so I pick her up and enjoy her kitty. She smiles and says "now for you". Starts with bare camel slides slow and sensual. She slips in the tip and looks at me and ask "okay". I respond with a deep thrust! She giggles and starts her routine. Her bare pussy felt so smooth and tight. She keeps a good pace and knows how to build up till your about ready.
Finally flip her over for mish. Combination of her cute soft face, her moans, and well timed kegels as I pick up the pace she has me unloading a huge donation all over her belly. Will definitely repeat. Her looks are that of a cute charming girl that seems innocent but we know she is down BBFS is on the table. Didn't ask about CIP. 50 half hour / 70 hour. $160 tip for the hour.
Highly recommend. The lineup at Love Spa is always great! Highly recommend to call for an appointment ahead of time if you want to guarantee a specific girl. Cheers!
-
08-12-25 16:41 #10559Senior Member

Posts: 125What was her body type and age? If she looks anything like the girl in the photo I am running there asap.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 16:31 #10558Senior Member

Posts: 125Relax Health spa used to be good when Cindy was there. Hands down the best massage I've ever gotten anywhere (legit or otherwise), and a average HE. Nothing more though. I haven't been there in awhile. New girl was awful.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 16:24 #10557Senior Member

Posts: 183Same Momo?
Is that a new Momo or the one from before with a swimmer body?
BTW, is candy a banned word now or something?
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 15:36 #10556Senior Member

Posts: 2938What did that set you back?
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 15:19 #10555Senior Member

Posts: 2035Momo
The place on Holgate where it intersects with 122nd. Was there a recently, got Momo, who looked fantastic. I was thinking she would be good as a Honey pot in a spy movie to seduce men. More attractive than most of the Korean girls I have met at agencies. She was wearing glasses with black plastic rims and cat ears headband, looked sexy as hell. I will enclose a photo of a stock photo of a girl wearing those glasses to give an idea of the look.
GFE experience, got everything I wanted with a good attitude. The only thing that was off putting for me was, she seems to exaggerate her pleasure sounds. Personally I find that unrealistic and distracting, I prefer to be with a woman that is being herself. Other than that it was a positive experience.
-
08-12-25 14:43 #10554Senior Member

Posts: 92There was. Relax Health Spa is still there, but not quite the same without Cindy.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 13:37 #10553Senior Member

Posts: 2035Battle Ground
Are there any good AMPs in the Battleground area? I searched RubMaps as well as different cities and states on this site.
-
08-11-25 18:34 #10552Senior Member

Posts: 2035Lala?
If we're talking about the same woman I knew her as Lala. Tall, thin, attractive, tattoo all over her back more of a outline, not filled in with the colors. I always enjoyed seeing her. The last two places I saw (a year ago) her working was on McLaughlin at Meldrum, I believe it's called Asian massage. The other place was at the corner of Hall and Locust in Tigard, back side of a strip Mall on the lower back side parking lot. Would love to see her again if anyone knows where she is.
Originally Posted by Bhanson475
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 18:10 #10551Shill for Erma Spa ignore all posts

Posts: 18The Couve off 99
It was a Red Sun kind of day today and never visited so thought to give it a try. There were two working, older probably mid 40's or so. Since it was my first time there, went for a half hour. Massage was a 7/10 and on the flip there was a HE. Very mechanical and didn't sense I would be getting anything more. What I liked, there was no upselling / negotiating or anything on the flip. Just went straight for HE. I was thinking great. However, the bad and this may have been just bad timing. As she massaged the back and teased the goods, the door front door beeped. She stopped and left to talk with whoever walked in. Heard some chatter and I heard the guy say they have a party of four. I was thinking to myself, "party of four? And there was a lot of commotion in the lobby. She came back, told me to flip, and started massaging the goods. I ask if they just got busy, she said yes. Then her coworker started talking through our private room door. No clue what they were saying. She said she would be right back. Left in the middle of a HE. Came back a few minutes, proceeded to finish me off, said OK bye bye now. I left and just wondered to myself LOL. Tipped $25 and she didn't say anything negative nor was pushy.
-
08-11-25 16:08 #10550Regular Member

Posts: 17Merlot Massage Vancouver
I decided based on others comments to try Merlot Massage in Vancouver. I called early around 830 a to see if they were open. They said yes and come on in. Parking is on the side though the location is on a busy street. Went in and was greeted by the only provider 50's and not great looking. Asked if anyone else works and no was the answer other girl left last month to LA. She said more girls will arrive next month. I thanked her and left. What is it about Vancouver and the old women?
-
08-10-25 12:40 #10549Senior Member

Posts: 87Old friends
Has anyone seen Layla recently. Tall with large back tattoo.
-
08-09-25 18:57 #10548Senior Member

Posts: 33Lucy at Jinye Spa.
Lucy was a petite beauty, standing at 5'3' in a thin frame, at most 100 lbs, with long gorgeous dark hair. Her body proportion was about right, in a pleasing hourglass shape, despite her flat butt. An eye candy for sure. Her soft-touching B cup paired nicely with those suckable nipples.
Lucy's menu was pretty open except for Greek. Her routine began with whole body cat-bathing and boob rubbing when I laid face down. Her performance was definitely more sensual than Yaoyao. She then instructed me to be on all fours. She cleaned my anus and prick with paper towels soaked in Listerine. She followed with light rimming, BLS, and deep throat. Upon flip, she went for more BBBJ then quickly transitioned to 69. We exchanged pleasantries until her swollen clit couldn't take it anymore. Lucy was so thin and so flexible. She could take any position imaginable. I eventually finished in her mouth.
We finally wrapped up. Lisa walked over with a grin, wrapped her arms around me, and said, "Took you long enough," her voice full of playful sarcasm.
-
08-09-25 00:22 #10547Senior Member

Posts: 1004That's my main complaint about Love is there has neve been a time there I have not been interrupted. At least with other places, hearing the doorbell meant the other 1 or two girls there would go answer it. This place, you often get some asshole pacing the lobby literally outside your door. When I show up at a place and there is literally a line, I move on. I've had my fun here, but never felt conformatble.
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
Not excusing Mika, never had her, but I can't blame her for knowing there is 4 others guys waiting outside to plow her.










Reply With Quote






