Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 14621
-
08-10-25 13:14 #12506Senior Member

Posts: 910Double Pop rainy day in Le high
It seems to be an ritual on a rainy day. Just a coincidence but the last time I was there was also a rainy day, and can't think of a nicer way to spend a day having Le high Stacy sucking on my Johnson. !st pop was wow this girl gets better all the time. Love it when a chick loves what she's does and does it so well. Some time talking and joking around in bed until phase 11 set in. The blood started to leave my big head and enter the little head when he is now excited for round 2. This girl don't only suck a great cock, but uses that pussy just the way you want it and let me tell you this girl is still tight I'm sure after so many have played on this court. Thank you Stacy for making us older gentlemen feel younger again. Sign of a true Escort. Ciao mongers and stay dry will all this fucking rain.
-
08-10-25 07:49 #12505Senior Member

Posts: 158Hidden Gems
I totally agree with this hidden gem off of Collier near Edison Mall. Different girls are there weekly and for the 15 min $ price you get a nice handy and body roaming. No house fee either.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 06:30 #12504Senior Member

Posts: 72Other sites
I went down a rabbit hole last night on mega personals. Has anyone had any luck with those mostly Latinas on that site? They all seem to part of the same group asking for verification pics or FaceTime. I've been mostly using stg and now I'm seeing TER making a comeback from their shutdown a few years ago so it's been a good resource lately too. Adult search and mega seen very similar I just have always been as careful as possible in the hobby so just seeing if you guys have had any success with MP.
-
08-09-25 21:08 #12503Senior Member

Posts: 34Maybe I'm crazy, but that STG ad and the Adultsearch ad look like 2 different girls. Both look great, but which one did you see?
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 15:45 #12502Senior Member

Posts: 418Madison
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...h/722506058258
Her rates have gone up since I last saw her. Looks like she in PC area. But boy O boy what some nice tittes. And maybe one of the best BBBJ ever had that's saying something. Saw her twice. 3 times maybe. Back when I was also seeing her friend Trish I think it was.
-
08-09-25 08:54 #12501Senior Member

Posts: 70Nightime bar
Please pm me some details. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BugsALot
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 08:06 #12500Regular Member

Posts: 3What til you find out what the GF wants LOL
Yeah went til you find out what the GF wants 700 for hh and 900 for hour Hahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 20:42 #12499Regular Member

Posts: 18Nuru
In the area for awhile.
Know of anybody offering nuru around Naples?
Thanks.
-
08-08-25 07:00 #12498Regular Member

Posts: 16Yes sir I have. I know exactly where's it at, but that's when the sun sets and they do come. Gorgeous women for sure. But I need more of daytime to swing by and take my lunch break on LOL.
Originally Posted by Rn239
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 09:05 #12497Senior Member

Posts: 153Bad visit. Then went to a fantastic provider
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/191199045
Spent 25 minutes in the parking lot waiting for this one, coms were originally good, eventually I get a room number, knock twice, nobody answers, later that day I get the threatening text from Pedro. He's as FAKE as the girl in the add.
So I go to backup plan, this one also good / great cons answers immediately, I'm less than 10 minutes away, it's not a motel, but a small strip shop office, she says ring the bell, let's me in, back to a cubicle room, single bed, ask about massage, oil, cream, tell her I'm here for the FS, she's actually gorgeous, in scrubs, says get undressed, leaves the room, comes back in, strips down, big soft, yet firm breast, it's a bit dark, I got the full service I was seeking, chit chatted a bit, decent English, I ask because I'm wanting to return but says she's leaving Saturday. I'm going to try and see this one again before she slips away, this time I'll go for the hhr, do a little more exploring on her beautiful body, head to toe! Don't miss this one fellas, the pictures are real and accurate!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/951320394672
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/3420053
-
08-06-25 21:55 #12496Regular Member

Posts: 50Some mongers on here have reported a bar in Immokalee that has all you need. Bussing girls from Miami. No idea where this bar is located. Never been myself.
Originally Posted by BugsALot
[View Original Post]
Did you do a search on here?
-
08-06-25 15:07 #12495Regular Member

Posts: 16Help a lad out!
Afternoon gentlemen. I've been working in my new route which landed me in Immokalee primarily and Ave Maria. I had a regular I was seeing Jessica, when the urge was there I went to see her for the magic. She now has her line disconnected. Any helpful info or girls in Immokalee to the golden gate estates? Thank you!
-
08-06-25 11:21 #12494Regular Member

Posts: 50Saw her ad on mega couple of months back, fake pics. When I saw her I turned around d and left. Not a looker and with attitude. Not for me.
Originally Posted by Choowicks
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 19:43 #12493Senior Member

Posts: 35Morena
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/191130440
Was a good qv first big ass face is alright. Know how to throw it back, second visit she only let me do missionary that's all. Wouldn't repeat after that. Her incall had to many male lurkers outside.
-
08-05-25 11:23 #12492Senior Member

Posts: 910Special with Mrs Robinson
When Mrs. Robinson posts a special. I usually take advantage of it if in the neighborhood. Nice new type of court yard home. And believe me very clean her and the entire house is decorated to a very nice clean Linen vibe. This woman is getting up there in age, but certainly doesn't show in her Performance. Her BBBJ is out standing and she does admit likes DATY but definitely loves to give head, and believe me it shows. She is around 130 pounds but looks good in thong and push up bra outfit. Her pussy is kind of like you might say young looking. Like lips are very tight and takes a little lube on her part to enter entirely into her Pussy. But once in she will tell you to pound away and I always do what a woman asks. This woman cum's before during and after, she does like her work. My opinion but always a good feeling around her, and she certainly makes you feel that way. Good special and very good service. You should go see her even if there is no special posted. Ciao mongers.










Reply With Quote





