The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1061

    Recommendations

    New to the area and would like any recommendations. Looks pretty thin out here and I don't mean the girls.

  2. #1060

    Sexy Redhead

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...-/275899669450

    Got to meet this fiery redhead today and she is worth every penny. Home is clean and neat, no smells or anything like that. She invites you in and makes you feel at home, if your into kissing she will do that for you. She than gives an amazing BBBJ which to me is worth it right there. She will make you feel special and very welcome. Will ask what you like and what makes you feel good and will accommodate with what she can. All in all, She is worth every penny to me and I will repeat quite a few times. Stay safe out there.

  3. #1059

    Finally saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by TrimEater13  [View Original Post]
    Someone already responded but it's S Beloit. Area isn't that bad. Make sure you pull into driveway, she doesn't want the car on the street. I went at dusk and felt safe.
    Thanks. Yeah I was finally able to get in touch after noticing she changed her number. Decent area and house, I went during the day time. She seemed cool and a bit talkative but chill. Bbj was good but no cim. Multiple positions of your liking and I didn't see a timer or anything. Will probably repeat again and see how the next visit goes.

  4. #1058

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckr420  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if you could share where she's located. Ad has S Beloit kinda highlighted so was wondering about that. Tried reaching out twice so far but no response yet. Going to keep trying to connect.
    Someone already responded but it's S Beloit. Area isn't that bad. Make sure you pull into driveway, she doesn't want the car on the street. I went at dusk and felt safe.

  5. #1057

    Daisy

    Got to finally see Daisy within the past couple weeks. Very sweet girl. Thinner than what I think her pics show. BBBJ had a little to be desired and was just ok riding me. Wish I could have either done doggy or fish with her. May repeat just to see if the BBBJ is better.

  6. #1056
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckr420  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if you could share where she's located. Ad has S Beloit kinda highlighted so was wondering about that. Tried reaching out twice so far but no response yet. Going to keep trying to connect.
    She is in South Beloit, has a house, is private but a bit of a mess like they all seem to be, the house not her.

  7. #1055

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrimEater31  [View Original Post]
    Just like pics. Decent BBBJ. Was there for 30 min. She sets alarm. She rode (not very well), then tried missionary and doggy. No vibes with me. Very well could be me. Didn't finish. Would not repeat.
    Just wondering if you could share where she's located. Ad has S Beloit kinda highlighted so was wondering about that. Tried reaching out twice so far but no response yet. Going to keep trying to connect.

  8. #1054

    Nori

    Quote Originally Posted by TJohns1169  [View Original Post]
    I called and spoke with her the other day. She was working out of the Holiday Inn in Rockford at the time. I always make it a rule to speak with any new girl I want to see and see was very nice and forthcoming about herself and her services. She almost sounded to normal as most of these gals are batshit crazy. She said she was open to most except and anal and no cim, but good with all else. I don't do hotels after an experience a few years back, but would really like some detailed info on her. She has the body type I definitely go for and her rates seemed fair. It you see her please report back.
    I may see her next week as well. Was on my radar and I did purchase a short video of her which made more more interested.

  9. #1053

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by StaceysMom23  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...-/760832042677

    Anyone have knowledge with this one? Going to call her after work, will report back! Just curious if it's a dream or nightmare?
    Just like pics. Decent BBBJ. Was there for 30 min. She sets alarm. She rode (not very well), then tried missionary and doggy. No vibes with me. Very well could be me. Didn't finish. Would not repeat.

  10. #1052

    Get it

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...-/760832042677

    Anyone have knowledge with this one? Going to call her after work, will report back! Just curious if it's a dream or nightmare?

  11. #1051

    Nori

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave992  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nori? DM of you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...m/206461386316
    I called and spoke with her the other day. She was working out of the Holiday Inn in Rockford at the time. I always make it a rule to speak with any new girl I want to see and see was very nice and forthcoming about herself and her services. She almost sounded to normal as most of these gals are batshit crazy. She said she was open to most except and anal and no cim, but good with all else. I don't do hotels after an experience a few years back, but would really like some detailed info on her. She has the body type I definitely go for and her rates seemed fair. It you see her please report back.

  12. #1050

    Me too

    I would like to know also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave992  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nori? DM of you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...m/206461386316

  13. #1049

    Naughti Nori

    Anyone seen Nori? DM of you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...m/206461386316

  14. #1048

    Lover girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this Janesville / Beloit provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beloi...l/162438697426
    Bad reviews in janesville. Time waster never more than talk always 'busy but you can send the money now' kinda girl.

  15. #1047

    Sweet Lisa use to

    Quote Originally Posted by BroadWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Same here, word for word. I need a new one.
    Lisa use to swallow but not sure if she still does. Kinda wacho but bjs are good from her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape