Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6530

  2. #6529
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    How is Seeking supposed to weed her out? All she has to say is that she identifies as female. Game over.
    If a trans person is going to put up a profile then they should not be listing as a female. It is irrelevant what they identify as, they should list as trans.

    Usually a male trans is going to identify as a female, that's why they are trans in the first place. All these other adjectives that are now used to identify someone that is not a straight male or female is a bit much.

  3. #6528

    Taylor

    How is Seeking supposed to weed her out? All she has to say is that she identifies as female. Game over.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/tay_ann_spi/

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-2db3180f6121

    Listed as female. Seeking needs to do a better job at weeding this out. Obviously from the photos its apparent that this is a tranny however the profile should list as such. Not that anyone would get fooled but still.

  4. #6527

    It was obvious looking at the Seeking profile

    https://www.instagram.com/tay_ann_spi/

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-2db3180f6121

    Listed as female. Seeking needs to do a better job at weeding this out. Obviously from the photos its apparent that this is a tranny however the profile should list as such. Not that anyone would get fooled but still.

  5. #6526

    Cecilia

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBell  [View Original Post]
    Was messaging with her, but it went nowhere. Still not sure if she is a pro or scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-b0ee443a527b
    I'd bet big on scam. I messaged her. She "sells" photos and videos. You just have to pay first. I told her that I'm in-person only, and she replied that she needs to know I'm serious before meeting.

  6. #6525

    Cecilia

    Was messaging with her, but it went nowhere. Still not sure if she is a pro or scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-b0ee443a527b

  7. #6524
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Saw this dime last night:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-9cd1a07e0087

    Great time indeed. She's a straight-up succubus; almost more than I could handle. I'll be giving my dick a break for a day or 2. It was wild!
    Ugh. Do I really want to pay to renew my sub? Fuck.

  8. #6523

    Enticing Review

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Saw this dime last night:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-9cd1a07e0087

    Great time indeed. She's a straight-up succubus; almost more than I could handle. I'll be giving my dick a break for a day or 2. It was wild!
    Excellent review, Glen; the type that makes me seriously reconsider my membership.

  9. #6522

    Gisele

    Saw this dime last night:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-9cd1a07e0087

    Great time indeed. She's a straight-up succubus; almost more than I could handle. I'll be giving my dick a break for a day or 2. It was wild!

  10. #6521

    Michellee

    Guys thanks you the input, I figured she was full of it. FYI when she was on Eros she wanted $300 for 1/2 hour. She took her add down a few days after it went up.

    Clouds. I did look back at the posts on her but figured I would ask again for anyone who had seen her recently.

  11. #6520

    Michellee

    You asked 3 months ago. Search is your friend <grin>

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...?locale=en_USS

    Wants to meet where she dances. For a very short time she had an add on Eros.

    In the past I saw a couple of reviews where it was mentioned that she never goes past having guys come see her dance.

    I asked the same question a couple of months ago seeing if in that time anyone has seen her.

  12. #6519
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...?locale=en_USS

    Wants to meet where she dances. For a very short time she had an add on Eros.

    In the past I saw a couple of reviews where it was mentioned that she never goes past having guys come see her dance.

    I asked the same question a couple of months ago seeing if in that time anyone has seen her.
    No, but she asked me for five.

  13. #6518

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...?locale=en_USS

    Wants to meet where she dances. For a very short time she had an add on Eros.

    In the past I saw a couple of reviews where it was mentioned that she never goes past having guys come see her dance.

    I asked the same question a couple of months ago seeing if in that time anyone has seen her.
    She's a waste. Doesn't put out.

  14. #6517

    Has anyone seen Michellee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...?locale=en_USS

    Wants to meet where she dances. For a very short time she had an add on Eros.

    In the past I saw a couple of reviews where it was mentioned that she never goes past having guys come see her dance.

    I asked the same question a couple of months ago seeing if in that time anyone has seen her.

  15. #6516

    Well done.

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Probably going to be taking a break from seeking when my membership lapses. Increased price and there just aren't that many new profiles anymore. Think I will just keep seeing some of my regular girls for a bit and see how things so with the site in the future. So this might be my last batch of reviews for a little bit but we will see LOL.

    Lex https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-89ab8c8096a2.

    You can tell she is thick from her photos and she is a little thicker in person but still cute. Not my ideal type and saw her a couple of times but probably done for now. She can host if that's important to you and she is definitely sexual. Nice when you can tell they are enjoying it for real and not just pretending for you. 6/10 only because I tend to prefer them more petite.

    Rachel https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-0521a7d243d7.

    Went for dinner and she gave me head in the car after. Cute for sure, friendly, and it was decent head and not too much of a splurge. I will probably see her again but it wasn't anything mindblowing. 8. 5/10.

    Stephanie https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-fc575e6a38a9.

    Meh. Fun. Cute. Older looking for sure. Not expensive but also not the best communicator. Took a bit to set up a meet but I see she has been on the site for a long time so she may be more sporadic at times. 6/10.

    Ash https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-007b9e7fbd73.

    Pretty but while I like them petite I almost feel like she was too skinny. Sweet but very much to the point. She was really tight though which was nice. A bit on the higher end though so probably a one and done for me but otherwise a pretty good experience. 8/10.

    Miranda https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-15209258d35b.

    Very petite and cute but definitely talks a lot. If you like a spunky personality she would be a good fit for you. A little above average in bed for me so I will probably keep seeing her once a month or so. 7. 5/10.

    Natalie https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-a0c437221b81.

    Definitely older photos and she is a bit bigger than her pics but not overly so. She hosts and is decent in bed. Saw her twice but not one I plan to repeat again. 6/10.

    Autumnrosebaby https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...85eef82839c100.

    Thick but cute and very friendly. Would not surprise me if she is a pro though. Always wary about Waterbury girls LOL but we had a quick car meet at a park and ride so that was a little exhilarating. I don't usually do car play because I can host and get nervous about being caught but every once in awhile why not. 5. 5/10 just because it felt so pro-like but if you like that probably a 7.

    Kaylaayac https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...c3d7a1bf83052d.

    Annoying voice but great with her mouth otherwise. Pretty energetic in bed too. Hasn't been active in a bit so might not be worth the credits until she is active again but definitely real at least. Which I know is half the struggle on that site so wanted to at least mention that she is a real profile LOL.

    Rosiebaby1616 https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...789cf28b968bcc.

    On the higher end of the range unfortunately. Very tiny chest if you like that. Was out in New Haven at the same time she was so we decided to have a quick meet to say hello. Bought her and her friends a round of drinks and she flashed me near the bathroom LOL. After that we talked about meeting and doing more but asking 6 and I didn't really feel it was worth it or to try and haggle. But again I can confirm she is real at least so YMMV. Won't rate because nothing happened but if anyone sees her and she is out of this world let me know and I might give it another try.
    Miranda looks like a winner.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape