Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]

    Anaisbabyy7, 29, Bethel (Latino).

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...68863773&nsp=1

    "young single mother looking for something exciting". (single moms seem to be reliable)
    Young single moms are most of my best fucks!!

  2. #6530

  3. #6529
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    How is Seeking supposed to weed her out? All she has to say is that she identifies as female. Game over.
    If a trans person is going to put up a profile then they should not be listing as a female. It is irrelevant what they identify as, they should list as trans.

    Usually a male trans is going to identify as a female, that's why they are trans in the first place. All these other adjectives that are now used to identify someone that is not a straight male or female is a bit much.

  4. #6528

    Taylor

    How is Seeking supposed to weed her out? All she has to say is that she identifies as female. Game over.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/tay_ann_spi/

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-2db3180f6121

    Listed as female. Seeking needs to do a better job at weeding this out. Obviously from the photos its apparent that this is a tranny however the profile should list as such. Not that anyone would get fooled but still.

  5. #6527

    It was obvious looking at the Seeking profile

    https://www.instagram.com/tay_ann_spi/

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-2db3180f6121

    Listed as female. Seeking needs to do a better job at weeding this out. Obviously from the photos its apparent that this is a tranny however the profile should list as such. Not that anyone would get fooled but still.

  6. #6526

    Cecilia

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBell  [View Original Post]
    Was messaging with her, but it went nowhere. Still not sure if she is a pro or scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-b0ee443a527b
    I'd bet big on scam. I messaged her. She "sells" photos and videos. You just have to pay first. I told her that I'm in-person only, and she replied that she needs to know I'm serious before meeting.

  7. #6525

    Cecilia

    Was messaging with her, but it went nowhere. Still not sure if she is a pro or scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-b0ee443a527b

  8. #6524
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Saw this dime last night:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-9cd1a07e0087

    Great time indeed. She's a straight-up succubus; almost more than I could handle. I'll be giving my dick a break for a day or 2. It was wild!
    Ugh. Do I really want to pay to renew my sub? Fuck.

  9. #6523

    Enticing Review

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Saw this dime last night:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-9cd1a07e0087

    Great time indeed. She's a straight-up succubus; almost more than I could handle. I'll be giving my dick a break for a day or 2. It was wild!
    Excellent review, Glen; the type that makes me seriously reconsider my membership.

  10. #6522

    Gisele

    Saw this dime last night:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-9cd1a07e0087

    Great time indeed. She's a straight-up succubus; almost more than I could handle. I'll be giving my dick a break for a day or 2. It was wild!

  11. #6521

    Michellee

    Guys thanks you the input, I figured she was full of it. FYI when she was on Eros she wanted $300 for 1/2 hour. She took her add down a few days after it went up.

    Clouds. I did look back at the posts on her but figured I would ask again for anyone who had seen her recently.

  12. #6520

    Michellee

    You asked 3 months ago. Search is your friend <grin>

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...?locale=en_USS

    Wants to meet where she dances. For a very short time she had an add on Eros.

    In the past I saw a couple of reviews where it was mentioned that she never goes past having guys come see her dance.

    I asked the same question a couple of months ago seeing if in that time anyone has seen her.

  13. #6519
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...?locale=en_USS

    Wants to meet where she dances. For a very short time she had an add on Eros.

    In the past I saw a couple of reviews where it was mentioned that she never goes past having guys come see her dance.

    I asked the same question a couple of months ago seeing if in that time anyone has seen her.
    No, but she asked me for five.

  14. #6518

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...?locale=en_USS

    Wants to meet where she dances. For a very short time she had an add on Eros.

    In the past I saw a couple of reviews where it was mentioned that she never goes past having guys come see her dance.

    I asked the same question a couple of months ago seeing if in that time anyone has seen her.
    She's a waste. Doesn't put out.

  15. #6517

    Has anyone seen Michellee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...?locale=en_USS

    Wants to meet where she dances. For a very short time she had an add on Eros.

    In the past I saw a couple of reviews where it was mentioned that she never goes past having guys come see her dance.

    I asked the same question a couple of months ago seeing if in that time anyone has seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape