Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 41288
-
08-13-25 13:50 #38753Senior Member

Posts: 98Goes By Whitney
I've tried in the past to set something up. But it just got weird. YMMV.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
Wail On!
-
08-13-25 13:21 #38752Senior Member

Posts: 130She is severely bipolar. One minute she's down to hangout, then the next minute she plays victim and acts as if your stalking her or trying to take advantage of her. I agreed to a donation when I tried to see her at one time, then when I showed up she act as if I was trying low ball her. I even showed her the text that to prove she agreed on what I was going to pay her. Either she is really slow, which she is, or she's on obviously on something which most girls happen to addicted to drugs. She comes across as the type that would need prescription meds to function in life. She really isn't all there. She was sweaty and had an oder, as if she just got off work. Really nasty. After the 2nd I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 12:57 #38751Senior Member

Posts: 554Intel
I know she's been around for a while but I can't remember any reviews about her and I don't remember any reviews. Anyone can help out?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/209920657671
-
08-13-25 10:21 #38750Regular Member

Posts: 21Tgtbt
Has anyone seen her before? Seems to good to be true, I can toft and find out if nobody has seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/686621261256
-
08-12-25 23:39 #38749Senior Member

Posts: 49Looks kinda like photos
She only ever got her top off but she looks like her photos just more white than I expected. She has a spray tan on for most of her photos but does not currently have one. She demanded money up front, guess that should have been my que to end the date right there. She's good looking but I've had better for the price. Wants $250 for incall and asked $150 for car date.
Originally Posted by Casey3939
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 19:41 #38748Senior Member

Posts: 746Always pay after! You can show it if you want. How close is she to photos? That's quite an ass for a crackhead. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MrGee1984
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 18:48 #38747Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89As I told everyone who contacted me about her YMMV these young hoes are sketchy and sneaky sometimes. I caught her on a good night I guess and agreed to put her info out there well she was bombarded with messages and never followed up with some so WTF knows. But if anybody pms me I know a freaky ebony that reached out to me looking for plays.
Originally Posted by LakeSide111
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 18:04 #38746Regular Member

Posts: 5Sierra Weight
Yes, I saw here when she was staying with that group of miscreants and using the shed, although I never went in the shed. Her apartment is better but still shady. She posts that she is 181 lbs. In the ad and that's probably not far off. But she is a nice girl, gets the job done and I've never had an issue.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 09:27 #38745Senior Member

Posts: 28Damn
That sucks man, I was thinking of trying to see her but I'm glad I didn't now. Have you told Liko in a DM about this?
Originally Posted by MrGee1984
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 07:03 #38744Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Maya Red
Since early July, she has been a guest of one of her uncles for a current prosecution. At the same time, her current uncle is also holding her for activities committed in a different uncles jurisdiction. She'll be off the streets for a while, probably. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
08-12-25 06:02 #38743Senior Member

Posts: 470How big was Sierra
My plumber was the one who went on a service call to that shed, if I recall correctly. He said he stopped by another time last year on west side, near Melson / Commonweath and she was packing quite a few pounds. She is a tall girl and is she still a big girl? Or has she slimmed down?
Originally Posted by Gregg77
[View Original Post]
Tall.
-
08-12-25 01:09 #38742Senior Member

Posts: 130Good Question for You all
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/713214852006
What ever happened to mya red? I have not seen her active in quite a while. I remember its been since last year. She was the gal with all the tattoos.
-
08-11-25 20:02 #38741Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding big booty goth
Great. I was always wondering how she was in the past when I posted to see if anyone has experienced her. I am glad it was a good and positive experience for you. She will have to now be on my list for seeing then. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
ZZ.
-
08-11-25 19:14 #38740Senior Member

Posts: 205Yes
She came to my church and under confession she swallowed All of her pride and even asked for more. She is forgiven!
Originally Posted by ThePussyNator
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 18:21 #38739Senior Member

Posts: 503Goth w / a booty
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/455294150676
Been seeing this one advertising for a while and thought I'd check her out. Since it was a first time visit, I opted for QV at 1. Call to getting address was quick and I was at her incall 10 minutes later. I did have to do the sit there thing for no more than 10 minutes, then she said she was coming out to get me. See her coming down steps so I exit my ride and approach and that's when she tells me it would be better to do a car date. She sincerely apologized and agreed to lower the price for that and for waiting. Bonus points for mentioning that. She is short, slender with a small waist and round butt!
We drive a short distance to a spot she picks and she sexily gets on her knees on my passenger seats and because of the outfit she is wearing, I can see her arch her lower back showing off her great curves. She puts on a cover with her mouth and give a nice CBJ. She allows me to reach around and play with her young kitty which is smooth. I do a finger sniff and damn!! She smells just the way it's suppose to!! I popped in the bag and I dropped her off close by and I was on my way.
This girl is soft spoken and has a great accommodating attitude. It's obvious she used candy but it doesn't turn her into a cray cray! I like her because she is a sexy 22 years sold with a great body and good attitude.










Reply With Quote





