Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 41257
-
08-11-25 00:06 #38737Senior Member

Posts: 708A short Stack Named Lily
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/541548012959
I think I'm too close to the event to give a good description. This was money well spent. I will leave her a tip next time. She put that short thick Body on top of me and rode away like I hadn't been ridden in a while. After that fabulous PHD thesis she gave me. She aims to please. She was like a little energizer bunny.
This one is a fun ride!
-
08-10-25 09:08 #38736Regular Member

Posts: 5Northside Sierra
As of a few months ago she was in an apartment but her hours were limited due to her teenage daughter residing there as well. Nice lady, no visible drug use attentive to needs.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 08:45 #38735Senior Member

Posts: 70Sierra Tennessee Northside thick older woman
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/174334312886
Northside sierra. Any feedback. Search came up with a review about the incall being in a shed? WTF?
-
08-08-25 09:13 #38734Senior Member

Posts: 394Yes same here. And not even San Marco it's Emerson and US1 the worst part. She acted like she didn't know about the area. I am like but you should know about the rate. If something is 60 a day, it's in a bad location.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 20:04 #38733Senior Member

Posts: 70Quoted 300/ hr staying San Marco area US1.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
Little steep.
-
08-07-25 16:52 #38732Senior Member

Posts: 452More details please
On the throat skills. I have been trying to see her but have not been able to connect.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 16:47 #38731Senior Member

Posts: 37Rose from the street got a place and gps
So, it looks like Rose from the Streetwalker thread, found a place to hang out (the Eagle Inn) and is offering incall. Of course, with the reviews and cost of a room, she is asking 150 for a short visit. GPS or GMS I guess.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/077871017351
Cross posted in Escorts.
-
08-07-25 16:42 #38730Senior Member

Posts: 188Mystery Brunette
No details? BBBJ. CIM? Greek? Also what was the Damage? ?
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 16:17 #38729Senior Member

Posts: 127I got a hold of her!
And then she got a hold of me! After some mishaps on meetup I finally got to her and it just might have been one of the best highlights of my hobby career. I had to be a little patient to finally get there so I made her stay patient with me as I got some of the best attention from her. 8/7 on the throat meter. Will repeat for sure.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/511003990745
-
08-07-25 15:29 #38728Senior Member

Posts: 188Latina Amanda
Yeah. Clean shaven but no good to me since no DATY / DATO was allowed. Or any other form of touching.
Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey
[View Original Post]
Damage was 15 min /150 35/250 45/350 1 hr /400.
-DonJon.
-
08-07-25 14:40 #38727Senior Member

Posts: 416Anyone got info
Seen her post a couple of times but I don't remember if she had been reviewed on here before. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/282198812615.
Pipe approves this message!
-
08-07-25 12:40 #38726Senior Member

Posts: 237Latina Amanda
Damage? How close are the photos? Shaven?
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 12:35 #38725Senior Member

Posts: 316Naomi
Saw this young lady recently and had a great time. Excellent head game and CFS and pics are spot on which is a rarity. Staying near D&B. Will definitely see again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/751810836414
-
08-07-25 12:00 #38724Senior Member

Posts: 188Latina Amanda
I saw her today. Nice lady but basically like fucking a blow up doll. Not allowed to touch or kiss and everything covered. Everything! Almost felt like MORE of a tease not being able to touch. Hot but too many No's to make it fun:
Originally Posted by ThePussyNator
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 11:50 #38723Senior Member

Posts: 394Pictures with faces and other without always a red flag
I always laugh when I see providers have multiple pictures some with the face and some without. If they don't want to show the face that's fine and I respect their discretion. But when they show it on other pictures. To me it means they are fake or stole the pictures from other providers. Or they are abusing candies and don't know what they're doing.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




