Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 902 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 13518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13128

    Carmen What?

    700? She's funny. Not funny queer. Funny Ha Ha! Someone has an unwarranted high opinion of themself. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    She's back. Ass as gotten flabby. Table top chest. Used to be a $250 street girl but over time boosted her clients and gift to $700. Performance review on the oThER site (347297) is 7.2 out of 10.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmencompanion-777

  2. #13127
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    She's back. Ass as gotten flabby. Table top chest. Used to be a $250 street girl but over time boosted her clients and gift to $700. Performance review on the oThER site (347297) is 7.2 out of 10.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmencompanion-777
    Has she gotten her teeth fixed yet? That's something I just couldn't get past.

  3. #13126
    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents. Have any of you seen Celeste since her return from the DC area? She was fun before the move and she says she's been "back" now for a while.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brattystrawberryshortcake

    Thanks,

    East.
    I've been communicating with her. She is mostly just outcall which doesn't work for me. Unfortunately she incall for a few days last week but I was traveling. Let us know if you take the leap.

  4. #13125

    Celeste? Anybody?

    Hey Gents. Have any of you seen Celeste since her return from the DC area? She was fun before the move and she says she's been "back" now for a while.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brattystrawberryshortcake

    Thanks,

    East.

  5. #13124

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Performance review on the oThER site (347297) is 7.2 out of 10.
    I like spinners, but she was always too expensive for my tastes. $700 is a lot of cheddar. Worth noting that among her positive reviews on ThE otheR site is one from 2021 where the monger claims she showed up high and then was caught rifling through his things. Not that we expect any of these girls to be a saint, but come on.

  6. #13123

    Carmen

    She's back. Ass as gotten flabby. Table top chest. Used to be a $250 street girl but over time boosted her clients and gift to $700. Performance review on the oThER site (347297) is 7.2 out of 10.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmencompanion-777

  7. #13122

    Cbaby

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191584697#.

    Anyone ever try. Cute face, body ewww.

    Be safe.

  8. #13121

    Who's left??

    Maybe it's the times or maybe just me, LOL. But do any of the provider's that are left around the Cincy area, offer a more romantic experience?? At this rate, I'm going to stay semi retired from the game.

  9. #13120
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyQuick  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these two? I have reached out to both and have had communication from Ginny quoting $$$ for a HH and nothing from Kenzie yet. Could not find any reviews for them. Kenzie has reviews on LC but I don't always trust those. Anyway they seem TGTBT. Let me know. Stay safe.

    Kenzie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...136/6197074009

    Ginny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191449759


    -cq.
    I've talked with Kenzie, but not met her. Price was the same.

  10. #13119

    Ginny and Kenzie

    Any info on these two? I have reached out to both and have had communication from Ginny quoting $$$ for a HH and nothing from Kenzie yet. Could not find any reviews for them. Kenzie has reviews on LC but I don't always trust those. Anyway they seem TGTBT. Let me know. Stay safe.

    Kenzie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...136/6197074009

    Ginny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191449759

    -cq.

  11. #13118

    Queen petty

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    I know she does duos with Leigh in forest park. Does she go by any other name?
    Been thinking about this one myself. Anyone know rates.

  12. #13117

    Queen Petty

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't able to find any current info on Queen Petty. There was one positive review from several years ago. Has anyone had an recent experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...v/958836355136
    I know she does duos with Leigh in forest park. Does she go by any other name?

  13. #13116

    Sammi

    Anyone still in contact with Sammi? Been around for years. Escort and sugarbaby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20191108_173926_8911.jpg‎   Resized_received_659067507852064(3).jpg‎  

  14. #13115

    Mistress Kimmi

    I saw she was back for a hot second. I was out of town when she posted last. Her phone number is dead now. Does anyone know if she's still available or is she gone again?

  15. #13114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Queen Petty

    I wasn't able to find any current info on Queen Petty. There was one positive review from several years ago. Has anyone had an recent experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...v/958836355136

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape