Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 59484
-
08-11-25 18:33 #57414Senior Member

Posts: 495Hot stone (Grimes bridge) is probably your closest option (if they still open).
Originally Posted by FunGuy37
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:28 #57413Senior Member

Posts: 74THings are pretty tame at the Alpharetta AMPs
Things tend to be pretty tame at the Alpharetta / Roswell AMPs in my experience. L1, some UTC, but that's generally the extent of it. Other locals feel free to contradict me. PLEASE!
Originally Posted by FunGuy37
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:15 #57412Senior Member

Posts: 240MS-SS = Massage Spring-Sandy Springs
Massage Spring is on 2nd Floor in Sandy Springs Plaza (Trader Joe's) at 63 XX Roswell Rd # 2 F, Sandy Springs, GA 3XXX8.
Originally Posted by Klarius1
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:03 #57411Senior Member

Posts: 283Allie at Jade
I recently visited Allie at Jade Spa on Roswell Rd (newer spot, same owner as MS-SS).
Allie is young and fit. She read my notes (in translated Chinese) and confirmed what I was looking for. She jumped right in and responded well to my feedback. I enjoyed her playful attitude and smile and will be back.
-
08-11-25 08:47 #57410Regular Member

Posts: 6Msss?
Can someone help me decode MSSS? I've searched but can't find what location this is referring to.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 07:22 #57409Senior Member

Posts: 89Best FS spot
Visiting in September will be staying in Alpharetta. Looking for the best spa to visit that offers FS or a sexy provider that into some kink. Why'all have a lot going on in the area so some help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-
08-10-25 23:28 #57408Senior Member

Posts: 707Yixin massage Duluth
What's the details here staying close by for a week.
-
08-09-25 16:10 #57407Senior Member

Posts: 49Gilfs in Tiger
Just want to make sure if they've relocated to town from the Ohio vicinity?
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 19:46 #57406Regular Member

Posts: 2J Spa
After my visit the experience was worth it. Give it a try they're 24 hrs.
-
08-08-25 13:46 #57405Senior Member

Posts: 93Buford hwy
Driving up Buford Hwy and noticed a lot of AMP's. From middle GA and 4 seasons in Macon is my regular but when working in Atl looking for something while out of town. Are these FS or is that a thing of the past. 25 years ago the Atl was a playground of AMP's with very attractive women. I visited one place of Cheshire got CBJ and FS was offered but the inflation at the AMP made grocery price look like 1980. Any suggestions on Atl or just become a retired monger?
-
08-08-25 10:24 #57404Senior Member

Posts: 3572 months
I was told she's on "baecation" for the next 2 months, but may be back early. She's probably checking things out at another shop.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 09:30 #57403Senior Member

Posts: 49W Massage Spa Pleasantdale Rd
I went last December.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
She was older and over weight.
I don't know how many work normally since it was close to Christmas.
But, from the bed, you can get what ever you want there. They don't hide and what they offer. I won't go for a "massage".
-
08-08-25 07:35 #57402Senior Member

Posts: 97Wspa
Has anyone been to the old Tiger Spa now called WSpa? You used to have a great time there but thought I heard there were only very old providers there now.
-
08-07-25 13:58 #57401Senior Member

Posts: 406150 standard (clothed OTC).
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
60 (UTC top and / or bottom).
70-80 nude HJ (depending on how the body looks.).
These ladies will try to get more out of of you. But if you stick to your price, they will go for it.
-
08-07-25 08:22 #57400Senior Member

Posts: 82Tip
I go $50 L1, $60 no top. If no bottom and riding you and whole thing no talk of money $70. : All assuming standard girl she super nice or regular could be more.
Originally Posted by Prospector12
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





