Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57412

    MS-SS = Massage Spring-Sandy Springs

    Quote Originally Posted by Klarius1  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me decode MSSS? I've searched but can't find what location this is referring to.
    Massage Spring is on 2nd Floor in Sandy Springs Plaza (Trader Joe's) at 63 XX Roswell Rd # 2 F, Sandy Springs, GA 3XXX8.

  2. #57411

    Allie at Jade

    I recently visited Allie at Jade Spa on Roswell Rd (newer spot, same owner as MS-SS).

    Allie is young and fit. She read my notes (in translated Chinese) and confirmed what I was looking for. She jumped right in and responded well to my feedback. I enjoyed her playful attitude and smile and will be back.

  3. #57410

    Msss?

    Can someone help me decode MSSS? I've searched but can't find what location this is referring to.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I suggest you make appointment with Miki for Amber and Bella. Before you start, talk to them about special needs or requests.

  4. #57409

    Best FS spot

    Visiting in September will be staying in Alpharetta. Looking for the best spa to visit that offers FS or a sexy provider that into some kink. Why'all have a lot going on in the area so some help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

  5. #57408

    Yixin massage Duluth

    What's the details here staying close by for a week.

  6. #57407

    Gilfs in Tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the old Tiger Spa now called WSpa? You used to have a great time there but thought I heard there were only very old providers there now.
    Just want to make sure if they've relocated to town from the Ohio vicinity?

  7. #57406

    J Spa

    After my visit the experience was worth it. Give it a try they're 24 hrs.

  8. #57405

    Buford hwy

    Driving up Buford Hwy and noticed a lot of AMP's. From middle GA and 4 seasons in Macon is my regular but when working in Atl looking for something while out of town. Are these FS or is that a thing of the past. 25 years ago the Atl was a playground of AMP's with very attractive women. I visited one place of Cheshire got CBJ and FS was offered but the inflation at the AMP made grocery price look like 1980. Any suggestions on Atl or just become a retired monger?

  9. #57404

    2 months

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Oh no. She still working. Also Linda is back. They told me she worked in town.
    I was told she's on "baecation" for the next 2 months, but may be back early. She's probably checking things out at another shop.

  10. #57403

    W Massage Spa Pleasantdale Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the old Tiger Spa now called WSpa? You used to have a great time there but thought I heard there were only very old providers there now.
    I went last December.

    She was older and over weight.

    I don't know how many work normally since it was close to Christmas.

    But, from the bed, you can get what ever you want there. They don't hide and what they offer. I won't go for a "massage".

  11. #57402

    Wspa

    Has anyone been to the old Tiger Spa now called WSpa? You used to have a great time there but thought I heard there were only very old providers there now.

  12. #57401
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    I go $50 L1, $60 no top. If no bottom and riding you and whole thing no talk of money $70. : All assuming standard girl she super nice or regular could be more.
    50 standard (clothed OTC).

    60 (UTC top and / or bottom).

    70-80 nude HJ (depending on how the body looks.).

    These ladies will try to get more out of of you. But if you stick to your price, they will go for it.

  13. #57400

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector12  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in a couple of weeks back after reading some glowing reviews. One lady thick not really attractive. The other was slim and pretty no curves. She had an appointment onda way in so I opted to wait. Good massage not near as good as the Lisa that worked at this place forever. Heard she's gone now. Since I occupied her for an hr she insisted on $70 tip. I started at 40. And what y'all tipping these days for L1 and massage?
    I go $50 L1, $60 no top. If no bottom and riding you and whole thing no talk of money $70. : All assuming standard girl she super nice or regular could be more.

  14. #57399

    Have the Midtown AMPs gone strictly legit also?

    I've been out of the game for a bit, partly due to the crackdowns that have been happening in the last year. I know Cobb and the Alpharetta / Roswell area got hit pretty hard and a lot closed down or went strictly legit. I just moved down to Midtown a few months ago and there doesn't seem to be too many MPs down here, especially AMP. I'm close to Barefoot and I see Ponce Feet isn't far. I know there are a couple further up in Buckhead but didn't know if anyone knows of any closer to Midtown that offer more than legit.

  15. #57398

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    I was told she returned to China.
    Oh no. She still working. Also Linda is back. They told me she worked in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape