Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 339 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 5071
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4771

    Buy low sell hi

    Just wondering with the current climate of things and all the popo in LA rounding people up will this affect the current price market.

    Will rates go lower since fig isn't as busy anymore. And a lot of the girls clients are getting rounded up. Will the lower there rates finally.

    And also will It be easier to pick up on fig since the P are currently hiding it out.

  2. #4770
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Home Rule

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanmass8  [View Original Post]
    This big ass black mama got me lit up.

    Can't find much info about it what's the review on this spot worth checking it out?

    More importantly what's the damage and are they up for extras or is just only FBSM + HJ type spots?
    This fat ass works out of a garage in compton. I would wear a diaper if you go, I peed myself in the area. Suffice it to say, even the great orange one would never bother trying to bring civilization to barbarism in this place. I felt like I would be lucky if I was only shot in the torso and had a chance of surviving. The people in the area look like extras on cops. There are more shower caps than at the fucken hotel nikko in Mexico City. And the finishing touches on this garage in compton are something straight out of boys in the hood. The entire garage smells like weed and that kind of old people / cigarette / woodsy smell you feel me.

    I am sure this obese pig wants at least 120 for an hour and will suffocate you by sitting on you for 50 more.

  3. #4769

    Haven't seen a BMP in years

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Eroti.../13269098.html

    I have said enough bad things about this "trick garage" in Compton.

    But for real, this girl has the most inappropriate ass I have seen in a long time.

    I am considering going back but will need another guy just to hold on to her ass while she jerks me off.

    I will pay an uber there and to back for you, and you just have to bring some kind of hand truck or something to grapple that colossal goatfuck of an ass.
    This big ass black mama got me lit up.

    Can't find much info about it what's the review on this spot worth checking it out?

    More importantly what's the damage and are they up for extras or is just only FBSM + HJ type spots?

  4. #4768

    Met this one online

    I met this cute thing online chatting on a social media and messaged her. Its TGTBT I think, anyone with better google skills able to find this pic of her? I think I've seen her on redditsomehwere but I can't remember where exactly. She says she's 19 and willing to do meetups, her phone number search doesn't come up with anything, google AI says stuff about investments and she hasnt asked for me to send her crypto yet. I will report back if I ever do meet up with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lolita-1.jpg‎  

  5. #4767

    Ventura county stings

    https://ktla.com/news/california/und...ifornia-hotel/

    Not sure if this is the right place to post.

    Be careful.

  6. #4766
    Quote Originally Posted by RootPotter  [View Original Post]
    She's been around using those same photos forever, yet I have never seen a single review or anything confirming that she's even real.
    I've called and left a message since she didn't pick up. 1 business day has gone by so I'm not super impressed but have handy delivery service sounds great.

  7. #4765
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    These two look like their incall should be at an in and out.

    https://www.thatmall.com/2-girl/

    Anyone know if the better looking one did handjobs from chatsworth? I recognize her from an ad.

    Other than these two being in los feliz (a fucked up part of la if there ever was one), being overweight as luka, and the whole BDSM bullshit. Anyone have any experience with either.
    I cannot recall the better looking one's old name, but yes she's been around. I might go see them next week and will report back.

  8. #4764

    Never seen a review

    Quote Originally Posted by CreampieKage  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../13249574.html

    Any stories about this one? Her outcall rate is 140, TGTBT?
    She's been around using those same photos forever, yet I have never seen a single review or anything confirming that she's even real.

  9. #4763

    Don't fret

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ity-43570.html

    I am a little concerned that this one never shows her face.

    Anyone try this one out. She looks as big as all outdoors.
    I saw her several times a few years ago when she was working out of a nice apt in Reseda. She's actually quite attractive and has a great, thick body (not fat) with an amazing rack. She has a Caribbean accent and request that you don't touch during the massage so that you can get the most out of her therapeutic massage (quite good). Her hand skills are above average. If memory serves me correctly, FS may be on the table, but can't be positive.

  10. #4762
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fragility

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...del-62885.html

    What exact universe is this female on to ask for prices like that from her site.

    In l. A, the high max for a 60 min handjob, milking table and body fat percentage testing, inclusive is 300.

    This "mixed' queen wants I think like 400?

  11. #4761
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Leche

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Eroti.../13252499.html

    This one?

    Anyone?

    Looks messican and has a milking table. Just add some squirrel meat street tacos and I am in.

  12. #4760
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Facial

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ity-43570.html

    I am a little concerned that this one never shows her face.

    Anyone try this one out. She looks as big as all outdoors.

  13. #4759
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Male male female ass

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Eroti.../13269098.html

    I have said enough bad things about this "trick garage" in Compton.

    But for real, this girl has the most inappropriate ass I have seen in a long time.

    I am considering going back but will need another guy just to hold on to her ass while she jerks me off.

    I will pay an uber there and to back for you, and you just have to bring some kind of hand truck or something to grapple that colossal goatfuck of an ass.

  14. #4758
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Thin line

    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I did a few weeks ago and left a post in either the massage parlor or Craigslist forums. I'm surprised to see her referenced in the escort forum. Is she a full service provider?

    I basically said in my post what you did in fewer words. Damn nice to look at but aloof and no desire to do anything other than stand there and expect your appreciation.
    I would not call her place a massage parlor, and she is not full service. In my mind, a single gal in a pad is an escort, even if she does not do the full mueller investigation.

    Are you still in the area, I have some names for you to try.

  15. #4757

    Tood

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...872583410.html

    Anyone seen her lately? I kind of gave up on her, she is totally hot, but her tood and the rickety table are just terrible.
    Yes, I did a few weeks ago and left a post in either the massage parlor or Craigslist forums. I'm surprised to see her referenced in the escort forum. Is she a full service provider?

    I basically said in my post what you did in fewer words. Damn nice to look at but aloof and no desire to do anything other than stand there and expect your appreciation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape