Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 647 1147 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35155

    Elianax2025 Scam

    I messaged her, she said she was available. Asked her about her donations and she messaged what city are you in? I was like damn that sucks cause that's a red flag. She asked me how much time I want I said an hour. She said $160. Another Red flag. Still curious I said can I pay in cash. She messaged she needed a deposit.

    That's when I knew. Scam. Which sucks cause she looked good.

  2. #35154

  3. #35153
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Her prices are crazy for the body type she has and she upsets for bbj etc. Greek not available 150/250/350. This chic is delusional.
    Yea I found that out yesterday she will either come down or leave at some point haha or find a willing sucker.

  4. #35152
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    So for the past couple of weeks I've been trying my hand at Reddit. What I've found is that most of the women on the site either want you to subscribe to their OnlyFans or they want you to pay a deposit before meeting. I'll pass on both of those options.
    Had the same experience. Cam shows mostly. Lotta BS.

  5. #35151

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone played with this one before any info on looks?

    https://callescort.org/804-930-8517
    Her prices are crazy for the body type she has and she upsets for bbj etc. Greek not available 150/250/350. This chic is delusional.

  6. #35150
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    IMO if you see a high price on STG that should be on a more dependable site, it's a scam or catfish.

    Its like someone claiming to sell designer stuff in Walmart. You won't find diamonds at the dollar tree.
    I had talked to her on the phone then she hung up and blocked me. It was weird af.

  7. #35149

    Reddit

    So for the past couple of weeks I've been trying my hand at Reddit. What I've found is that most of the women on the site either want you to subscribe to their OnlyFans or they want you to pay a deposit before meeting. I'll pass on both of those options.

  8. #35148
    Quote Originally Posted by HitNRunRva  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this one.

    Skip the games https://share.google/yPvIoSJVTmJqZuwUy.
    IMO if you see a high price on STG that should be on a more dependable site, it's a scam or catfish.

    Its like someone claiming to sell designer stuff in Walmart. You won't find diamonds at the dollar tree.

  9. #35147

    Real?

    Has anyone ever seen this one.

    Skip the games https://share.google/yPvIoSJVTmJqZuwUy.

  10. #35146

    She look dank

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    I message this one cause she offered Greek. When she messaged me the donations. I texted is Greek included. She said yes.

    When I arrived she had a gut, nothing like her pictures. However she still looked sexy. She asked to start on the couch and not even 2 minutes asked to go to the bed. She did this like 3 times. In my head I'm like what's going on. She kept telling me to cum, and asking me did I cum. It hasn't even been 10 mins. She kept rushing me when she asked me to go back to the couch I was like this ain't right, your not into it and her rushing me annoyed me. When she got wet, it smelled really bad! Her shit down there was all used up. I told her let's just do anal and I'll finish. She was like oh did you ask for it? I said yeah. She checked her messages and it was confirmed, then she told me she don't control her messages, an agency does. I said your profile title has Greek in it. She said I didn't make my profile. Bunch of hogwash. She killed the mood just like that. Annoyed and frustrated I just left. Less than 15 minutes 5 mins of that was her just telling me BS.
    I followed her on IG and she looks dank / greasey.

  11. #35145

    Greek Freak Nomi. Just say No

    I message this one cause she offered Greek. When she messaged me the donations. I texted is Greek included. She said yes.

    When I arrived she had a gut, nothing like her pictures. However she still looked sexy. She asked to start on the couch and not even 2 minutes asked to go to the bed. She did this like 3 times. In my head I'm like what's going on. She kept telling me to cum, and asking me did I cum. It hasn't even been 10 mins. She kept rushing me when she asked me to go back to the couch I was like this ain't right, your not into it and her rushing me annoyed me. When she got wet, it smelled really bad! Her shit down there was all used up. I told her let's just do anal and I'll finish. She was like oh did you ask for it? I said yeah. She checked her messages and it was confirmed, then she told me she don't control her messages, an agency does. I said your profile title has Greek in it. She said I didn't make my profile. Bunch of hogwash. She killed the mood just like that. Annoyed and frustrated I just left. Less than 15 minutes 5 mins of that was her just telling me BS. I think she does things like that on purpose. Her acts alone were very manipulative behavior.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/191447819

  12. #35144

    Italian hotyiey

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/434-427-6832

    Anyone have any info on this one?
    Yes. She doesn't look like much however she had some real good good. Had to go twice.

    She doesn't really do anal even if she responds that she does. Good BJ.

  13. #35143

    Any info

    Anyone played with this one before any info on looks?

    https://callescort.org/804-930-8517

  14. #35142

    Italian hottie

    https://callescort.org/434-427-6832

    Anyone have any info on this one?

  15. #35141
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakePlissken  [View Original Post]
    Our scene in RVA has become pathetic. I blame the weak low life drug dealers. In the last few weeks I have had so many girls flake. I went to Chester, arrived at the door and was told to "go the fuck away", only to get a text in ten minutes saying are you coming back up. I went to SS only to find the provider was easily 100 lbs heavier with needles all over her room and her legs covered in bruises. I went to another SS location with good communication then nothing; total silence and ghosting. So I tried getting an outcall and had a no call / no show. Went to a very nice hotel for a lady who had decent reviews only to be texted, "I'm sorry I have to cancel". I have noticed things have gotten markedly worse and the common denominator is these gals have all gotten hooked on smack or ice. I am at the point where I have had enough. My time is worth quite a bit and I refuse to drive to an appointment and be given the runaround. I refuse to pay some ***** if she shows up with scabs and obvious signs of addiction. It is not romantic or erotic to have a smelly scabby lady with a bad attitude who wastes my time. I look at the flaking as theft. These drug addicts are stealing my time. Going forward, I am going to make sure I post and give positive feedback for the good gals (we need them). For the flakes and junkies, I'm going to just send police at this point. In the last few weeks alone I have lost over $20 k in billable time messing with junkies. The worst part is their fucking attitudes. They'll fucking lie and provide dog shit service. Be safe!
    Been doing this awhile and it has always been bad with the low hanging fruit. Back in 90's 00's it was crack and they were unreliable now it's more smack and they unreliable. Really the only thing that has changed are the rates these providers ask for. I try and see only the travellers and a couple of intowners. Travellers seem to be more reliable and more business like which is ok with me. Goodluck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape