Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 18765
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Lolasven

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoyce  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/lolasvensl

    Avoid. Was in a loft in Glen allen. Turns out to be a very old lady. Doesn't match the pictures even a bit. No dream.
    How old would you say she is?

  2. #18104

    Two Questions on Glen Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoyce  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/lolasvensl

    Avoid. Was in a loft in Glen allen. Turns out to be a very old lady. Doesn't match the pictures even a bit. No dream.
    Two questions, please.

    How was the massage?

    Did she do L1 or more available?

    Thanks.

  3. #18103
    Quote Originally Posted by BenCom  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Healing in Petersburg based on some older reviews here.

    Her name escapes me, but the woman was younger for the area (mid 30's) and maybe 5'4.

    Good massage. The room was separated from the entry area by just a curtain. She dimmed the light and gestured to me to be quiet, and I found myself oddly into it with the other women right outside. Just a small thrill. No negotiation, and got to see some nice natural Bs.

    She was a sweet girl and was happy with 60 tip. I would go back if I were in the area again.

    The Richmond area as a whole is a total wasteland though. Not sure why but it is not a good spot for AMP.
    She is Lisa. Nice boobs, upcharge for nursing. Good massage.

  4. #18102

    Avoid lolasven

    https://tryst.link/massage/lolasvensl

    Avoid. Was in a loft in Glen allen. Turns out to be a very old lady. Doesn't match the pictures even a bit. No dream.

  5. #18101

    Healing Pburg

    Stopped by Healing in Petersburg based on some older reviews here.

    Her name escapes me, but the woman was younger for the area (mid 30's) and maybe 5'4.

    Good massage. The room was separated from the entry area by just a curtain. She dimmed the light and gestured to me to be quiet, and I found myself oddly into it with the other women right outside. Just a small thrill. No negotiation, and got to see some nice natural Bs.

    She was a sweet girl and was happy with 60 tip. I would go back if I were in the area again.

    The Richmond area as a whole is a total wasteland though. Not sure why but it is not a good spot for AMP.

  6. #18100
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing news articles of ICE raids on massage parlors etc. Mostly Cali but some is Louisiana, I'm sure they will make the rounds.
    FDT. I predicted this shit would start.

  7. #18099

    Keep an eye out

    I have been seeing news articles of ICE raids on massage parlors etc. Mostly Cali but some is Louisiana, I'm sure they will make the rounds.

  8. #18098

    Sheetz

    Strictly foot massage. Two dudes one mama San. Open space with several recliners. I walked in to check it out and walked out.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited the "new" place on rt 10 in chester beside sheetz? If the sign they have out front 45 for 60 minutes is correct, that's a crazy good deal.

  9. #18097

    Big?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    She is actually still attractive and looks like late 40's. Nice hips and big tits (It could have been a push up bra, so take it with a grain of salt) , but I couldn't partake, she said she was on her period so I bounced, I haven't seen the other one.

    P.S Aza is officially dead, the place is now completely vacant. R.I.P I had some good times there.
    Who said big tits? I will go and see her. I found someone up north but to drive an hour it is just a bit too much. If someone got big tits I will def go there. So it is mimi at 3rd, I will report back.

  10. #18096

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaGhost  [View Original Post]
    Mimi and Cici now are the house attendants has anyone been able to go see them?
    She is actually still attractive and looks like late 40's. Nice hips and big tits (It could have been a push up bra, so take it with a grain of salt) , but I couldn't partake, she said she was on her period so I bounced, I haven't seen the other one.

    P.S Aza is officially dead, the place is now completely vacant. R.I.P I had some good times there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250808_163722~2.jpg‎  

  11. #18095

    3rd line up

    Mimi and Cici now are the house attendants has anyone been able to go see them?

  12. #18094
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer009  [View Original Post]
    Word has really gotten out about Lisa. I was visiting today and the phone was ringing off the hook, at least 5 Mongers came thru the door ask for Lisa, but I had her busy. I have been a regular of hers for months. It is hard to walk in to get her, so best make an appointment. Just an explosion there since most of the Richmond area has dried up.
    Is she doing bbbjs? Why would people drive that far for a standard He? What's Lisa look like?

  13. #18093

    Lyla

    Word has really gotten out about Lisa. I was visiting today and the phone was ringing off the hook, at least 5 Mongers came thru the door ask for Lisa, but I had her busy. I have been a regular of hers for months. It is hard to walk in to get her, so best make an appointment. Just an explosion there since most of the Richmond area has dried up.

  14. #18092

    North NOVA

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster  [View Original Post]
    Much better options north, but the pricing is elevated.
    Much better options accurate photos withbetter service. One street in Vienna you'll find six beautiful options.

  15. #18091
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBreeder  [View Original Post]
    Ashland AMP. In my dream the place was immaculate. It was very clean. The table shower was nice. The massage was awful.

    RVA is not what it was pre Covid. The talent everywhere is way too old and I like mature women, but the women I always see are geriatric. . I am glad I never got burnt by working girls or AMP's before Covid but it was a better time. Those of you that remember know it was better. Now I am.

    Just interested in a good table shower and massage with perks. Maybe one day.
    Much better options north, but the pricing is elevated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape