Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 18761
-
08-11-25 12:12 #18101Regular Member

Posts: 16Healing Pburg
Stopped by Healing in Petersburg based on some older reviews here.
Her name escapes me, but the woman was younger for the area (mid 30's) and maybe 5'4.
Good massage. The room was separated from the entry area by just a curtain. She dimmed the light and gestured to me to be quiet, and I found myself oddly into it with the other women right outside. Just a small thrill. No negotiation, and got to see some nice natural Bs.
She was a sweet girl and was happy with 60 tip. I would go back if I were in the area again.
The Richmond area as a whole is a total wasteland though. Not sure why but it is not a good spot for AMP.
-
08-10-25 22:01 #18100Senior Member

Posts: 484FDT. I predicted this shit would start.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 14:15 #18099Senior Member

Posts: 371Keep an eye out
I have been seeing news articles of ICE raids on massage parlors etc. Mostly Cali but some is Louisiana, I'm sure they will make the rounds.
-
08-09-25 08:18 #18098Senior Member

Posts: 481Sheetz
Strictly foot massage. Two dudes one mama San. Open space with several recliners. I walked in to check it out and walked out.
Originally Posted by BuckMaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 23:16 #18097Senior Member

Posts: 229Big?
Who said big tits? I will go and see her. I found someone up north but to drive an hour it is just a bit too much. If someone got big tits I will def go there. So it is mimi at 3rd, I will report back.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 18:27 #18096Senior Member

Posts: 767Mimi
She is actually still attractive and looks like late 40's. Nice hips and big tits (It could have been a push up bra, so take it with a grain of salt) , but I couldn't partake, she said she was on her period so I bounced, I haven't seen the other one.
Originally Posted by RvaGhost
[View Original Post]
P.S Aza is officially dead, the place is now completely vacant. R.I.P I had some good times there.
-
08-08-25 17:10 #18095Senior Member

Posts: 4493rd line up
Mimi and Cici now are the house attendants has anyone been able to go see them?
-
08-07-25 22:18 #18094Senior Member

Posts: 187Is she doing bbbjs? Why would people drive that far for a standard He? What's Lisa look like?
Originally Posted by Dancer009
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 21:59 #18093Senior Member

Posts: 58Lyla
Word has really gotten out about Lisa. I was visiting today and the phone was ringing off the hook, at least 5 Mongers came thru the door ask for Lisa, but I had her busy. I have been a regular of hers for months. It is hard to walk in to get her, so best make an appointment. Just an explosion there since most of the Richmond area has dried up.
-
08-06-25 14:07 #18092Senior Member

Posts: 272North NOVA
Much better options accurate photos withbetter service. One street in Vienna you'll find six beautiful options.
Originally Posted by BuckMaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 05:53 #18091Senior Member

Posts: 199Much better options north, but the pricing is elevated.
Originally Posted by BillyBreeder
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 05:45 #18090Senior Member

Posts: 501Wow, widely contrasting experiences. She must have been tired from the workout she got from the other monger. LOL.
Originally Posted by GizmoTool
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 22:39 #18089Senior Member

Posts: 233Ahc
Went to AHC last week. YuYu whispered to me that she would take care of me. She did not allow OTC and there was no teasing at all. I gave her the hand sign after the flip and she said that I could do it by myself afterwards. She did not even want to watch or help at all.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
The massage was good, but not erotic at all. Yuyu must not have noticed the time and gave me an extra half an hour.
Junior was not even awake when I left. She told me that I was a very good customer.
-
08-05-25 20:52 #18088Senior Member

Posts: 54Did you go to Ashland Massage or Sunshine?
Originally Posted by BillyBreeder
[View Original Post]
I just relocated here and went to Ashland Massage last night checking the water around.
Got a shyte massage from someone who should be a mama-san and mama-san only.
Thinking of checking out Sunshine next but bit skeptical.
-
08-05-25 16:40 #18087Senior Member

Posts: 272NOVA Latina Providers
Check NOVA listings for Latina providers. They don't have too many but they are there. I like their asian providers as they are very beautiful and match the pictures more often.
Originally Posted by Ortho313
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





