Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 2761
-
08-18-25 14:25 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 1237The ads often include this disclaimer: The girls have similar attributes to the girls in the ones in the photos. Photos may not be 100% accurate.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 10:30 #2340Senior Member

Posts: 746Asians
In general, I don't think any of the pictures posted are the actual girl you will see. The girl you see will be asian, and they will be clean and safe, but that's about it. I've had hit and miss experiences and I won't do it again. The first one I tried was a dead fish and I stopped half way thru because it felt more like I was sexualy assaulting her. The second time wasnt bad but nothing to write home about. And both times the handler (yes, they all have handlers) over promised ANd THE GIRLS under delivered saying in broken english that t the handler didn't tell them what was agreed to.
Originally Posted by JohnsonLong35
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 10:19 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 137Any intel on this one? Not much to go on for a search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/388060172050
-
08-17-25 23:15 #2338Regular Member

Posts: 15Asians
Hey guys was thinking of contacting one of the Asian ads on STG. Anyone have experience with this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7/764694115567
If so, would you recommend? Thanks.
-
08-14-25 20:11 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 2111Skyy
Great review TL! Useful and entertaining. What more can we wretched mongers ask for? And thanks for using the 4-letter code for names.
Originally Posted by ThunderLips68
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 17:04 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 366MILF Morgan and Sky (Skyy)
I've been seeing MILF Morgan on and off again for years, but I never did a double with her and one of her past partners (I still regret missing the boat on both Madison and Bunny). So, I took advantage of her new doubles offer.
Morgan looked like her usual MILF next door, and Skyy was attractive but didn't blow my socks off. Still, it was a pleasant experience, with the ladies alternating going downtown while feeding me their ample breasts. I tried to engage Skyy in some LFK while Morgan was going to work, but she only does pecks, which was a bit disappointing. When they switched, Morgan immediately began to DFK me, but it was like licking a weeks old ashtray, so I opted to enjoy her breasts again instead.
As climax approached, they used great teamwork on little Thunder and the boys to bring me to a very satisfying eruption into their hands (no CIM option). I would consider seeing Skyy solo, as I would say her head game was superior to Morgan's, but of course I'll see Morgan again when the need arises.
Play safe! - TL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7/454290873297
-
08-13-25 19:44 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 529Saying her face is weathered is an understatement. She looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and her face hit every branch on the way down. She could win a butter face competition.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 16:08 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 553Heather Jewel
She was a great value about 6 years ago. Had a little apt in Wtby. Place was clean. She was clean. 60 QV got you pretty much all you wanted. Was only available sporadically. Kind of quiet but chill and into it. Saw her numerous times. Then she became a heavy poster and, I suspect crack user. Last time I saw was 2020 probably and she had the telltale scabs etc. That was it for me. She's been all over, sometimes teaming with others after losing her place. I have no idea what she actually looks like now but those pics in her ads for the past several months would likely not be who you are seeing. I think someone said they were another provider. I was seeing someone else a few months ago and I'm pretty sure Heather was in the room when I arrived but ducked into the bathroom before I got a good look. Too bad, she WAS good in all ways back in the day.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 15:56 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 660Jewel aka Heather
I think the last time I saw Heather was right around the very beginning of Covid. I used to see her regularly with an occasional threesome with one of her friends. She was pretty reliable back when she had her own place and was very easy on the wallet, 60 to 80 for a QV. Once she lost her place, she went completely downhill, developed a really bad attitude and jacked up her rates.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 13:10 #2332Senior Member

Posts: 1539Heather aka Jewel aka Diamond
Almost pulled the trigger on this one but kept researching. Seen the pics before which look good. Comms good. Donation reasonable but lower than anticipated. Found the reviews in Waterbury section. Phone on a previous ad led to cashapp that led to real name and a host of issues. She's used lots of numbers but current ad number in title appears in the Call Me is all the old ads. Seems body looks good but face is weathered with long history of demons. Real age appears to by 42, not 33. Uses same pics as years ago. Seems legit but just not my type after seeing the face and reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...y/388994491508
475-XXX-1287
475-XXX-4444
857-XXX-0622
475-XXX-2261
203-XXX-3458
-
08-11-25 17:33 #2331Senior Member

Posts: 347When I stopped by, she was friendly and didn't seem to have any comments about a boyfriend, stalker, etc. I showed up early and kept my eyes on the pa e while waiting. Didn't see any dubious individuals. No real upsell. Had to wait around 15 minutes as she had just got up and showered (no complaints about that). 1. 5 for 30 and she was accommodating. Decent service, especially given the dregs that are out there these days.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 17:14 #2330Senior Member

Posts: 2111Lori
She had a new bf so I was advising people to wait and see. Maybe he's gone already? Her ad complains about a stalker. Is she talking about the Hawg review?
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 16:56 #2329Senior Member

Posts: 347Thoughts?
Anyone have experience with this one? I saw her a few weeks ago and she seems ok.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...-/090775247325
-
08-11-25 14:00 #2328Senior Member

Posts: 1539
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
I've never had that experience with him. He just sits in a chair at the end of the bed and watches. He's never touched me. I'd wig out on him if he did. Yes he film but never of the face and is for his personal collection. Didn't bother me. I know some people have issues being watched and filmed.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
Intel I have has her name on the house / taxes the past few years. Her family is also loaded from what I have found. I'm not sure about the whole "rent" and "allowance" thing. Could be just the scenario setup for what's told to others.
-
08-10-25 21:19 #2327Senior Member

Posts: 559Cuckold Old Fudge-Packer is a Real Creep
Couple years ago I responded to their ad. He does all the communicating. He basically uses her as a honey trap to lure unsuspecting straight men so he can try and turn them gay. He's a straight out pickle washer. I sent some pics with no face and he proceeded to tell me he would let me screw her for no charge whatsoever. I said ok what's the catch?
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
He then stipulates that I can have her for free if I let him suck me off first. He also said I could fu ck him. Yeah I said not interested as I'm not gay or bi. He then tells me if that's the case it's $300 to have her alone while he watches and takes pics. Bareback creampie OK. Yup. No thank you. I'll pass.
First of all she's emaciated and her poontang looks pretty beat up. And I also heard she had some medical issues and was only doing this cause he was letting her live in his crappy house rent-free and giving her an allowance. I never went thru with it.
I would never pay 3 beans to bang some old wench while that creep beats off and films me. Don't understand why anyone else would either. He's a pathetic freak.
Don't reward bad behavior. My thoughts at least.
Peace.










Reply With Quote




