The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 1084 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 17264
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16019
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    Nikole-https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-2c7be694ac1f Saw her Saturday morning, $200, open menu minus greek. Photos are very misleading and filtered, teeth are meth pipe renovated. No way I was kissing her. Sweet girl but either has demons or is fighting them. Hygeine wasn't great.
    I saw this one a few years ago, I think she had a different name, but I posted a warning. Same shit back then, meth head teeth, the demons had her bad.

  2. #16018

    Here ya go bargain hunters.

    Blair-https://members.seeking.com/member/4...ac8615f095...I have not seen her but she is DTF, no greek. $250 ppm. I get the UTR pro vibe as she's pretty direct.

    Nikole-https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-2c7be694ac1f Saw her Saturday morning, $200, open menu minus greek. Photos are very misleading and filtered, teeth are meth pipe renovated. No way I was kissing her. Sweet girl but either has demons or is fighting them. Hygeine wasn't great.

    Renataci- https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-6df1400cd0b5 She was hosting in a hotel in Gwinnett. $300, she flaked the first meet but was all in the second attempt. Fine as hell but high volume and rushed. She is in Gainesville area now and can host. Hygeine wasn't great but I think now that she's got an apartment she might be worth a second visit.

    G Baby- https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-4bb751483c8c This one was fun. Wide open menu, saw her a few months back and getting a second visit is a lot of work. Well worth the $300. Perfect tits and great ass.

    Yourlatinasweetheart- https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-7fe35d7be069 $400 she hosts. Not as fit as the pics but still pretty decent, gets extremely wet, like dripping on the bed. Very sweet girl.

  3. #16017
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few years back when she was using a different name. I saw her based on a good review from here but she was very transactional and very drugged out. I never contacted her again after that. Personally I'd avoid I didn't think anything was good with her and I imagine the last few years have been hard on her.
    Previously went by Angel, I reported her she's definitely a cash and dash druggie. She's changed names 3-4 times in recent weeks.

  4. #16016

    Have any of you Atlanta folks met this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-8693a49252e8

    Wanted to inquire if anyone has met or intel on this one! Appreciate it. Feel free to DM. Thanks!

  5. #16015
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Other guys: "OMG SBs are asking so much".

    AirmanTroy: *is nailing 7-8s for 300*.

    Keep it up.
    It's not as easy as it was a couple of years ago, but if you stick to your guns you can still find a couple who haven't been spoiled out of range.

  6. #16014
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    Just another reason to always use prepaid credit cards to prevent your identity from leaking and assume these sites never delete anything.

    Also women are ridiculous.

    https://www.theverge.com/cyber-secur...ea-hack-breach
    BTW, if anyone is into crypto, one card you can buy that works just fine for Seeking subscriptions is the Digital Visa card on bitrefill.com.

    I also use a burner email with my Seeking account, do not have my real photo on there, always connect with VPN, and use anonymous payment method. That's about all I can do, to minimize risk. And I mainly talk to the girls on the Signal app, rather than insecure SMS. All of this could be overkill, but it's risk/reward, cost/benefit calculation and it's worth the hassle and downsides, for me.

    (And I know you have to selfie verify with new accounts, so I'm glad I have this older one and have two other backups if this one somehow gets banned.)

  7. #16013

    Dora

    Had the pleasure of meeting Dora in marietta. Super sweet girl. Asked 400. Got her down to 300. PM me for her number. I know I'm not a senior member yet. Used to be but was out the game for a decade.

  8. #16012

    This is how it's done

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    I e chatted with her and had a meet setup but my work schedule keeps interfering. She is reasonable if everything is accurate. Quoted high but came down pretty easy. Never pay window sticker for a test ride. $300 plus a room ($75 on Dayuse).
    Other guys: "OMG SBs are asking so much".

    AirmanTroy: *is nailing 7-8s for 300*.

    Keep it up.

  9. #16011
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an input on Lacie: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-72b1986bab90.

    Just moved to text, going to see how it goes.
    She was offering doubles with a AA friend for the measly sum of $800 each. I laughed and wished her luck.

  10. #16010

    Re: Mercedes

    I've seen her a few years back when she was using a different name. I saw her based on a good review from here but she was very transactional and very drugged out. I never contacted her again after that. Personally I'd avoid I didn't think anything was good with her and I imagine the last few years have been hard on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by WildOats  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-53e5ac7a29a8

    Everything went well until just before the meeting. She wants the money before the deed. I got cash and dash vibes so I bailed. Maybe one of you guys are willing to take the chance and report back.

  11. #16009
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHoprulez02  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    This one has an amazing body! Has anyone had any luck with her? She is very cute! 100% my type!
    I've tried getting with her from two different accounts. She will add you on snap and then start begging for money. If you do break through, please share the secret. Good luck.

  12. #16008

    Lacie

    Anyone have an input on Lacie: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-72b1986bab90.

    Just moved to text, going to see how it goes.

  13. #16007
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHoprulez02  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    This one has an amazing body! Has anyone had any luck with her? She is very cute! 100% my type!
    Just based on the written quality of her profile I would imagine you 100% have no chance of ever meeting this person and will be strung along to buy pics and vids from someone who may not even actually be person. Talking about being very busy is a red flag. Just my opinion.

  14. #16006

    Eira

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    This one has an amazing body! Has anyone had any luck with her? She is very cute! 100% my type!

  15. #16005
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlvoy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-8964d69a5251

    Any members seen star? Just wanted to get some background info before committing to this meet.
    I e chatted with her and had a meet setup but my work schedule keeps interfering. She is reasonable if everything is accurate. Quoted high but came down pretty easy. Never pay window sticker for a test ride. $300 plus a room ($75 on Dayuse).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape