Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 1732
-
08-12-25 09:26 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 257Take a chance and try one for yourself. Opinions vary wildly, some broads that get raved about on here I thought were duds, like the Mia at Jojo's earlier this year.
Originally Posted by PunkedLife
[View Original Post]
For what it's worth ND and Rainbow are off my list of Shops to visit in Lynchburg, Zora's could be decent but it's more miss than hit on the quality of talent. I only saw one broad I'd describe as hot and worth repeating with at Zoras. However it's only $40 a half hour and worth checking out every once in a while. And walking out if the talent isn't to your liking.
-
08-10-25 10:26 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 471Current Standings
So whose good between Jojo, ND, Foot Spa, and Rainbow?
I got a Linda and Coco availability in ND but don't see any reviews. I can't even search Coco due to the string I guess being too short and nothing populated. I texted Foot Spa and they just replied to swing by. No mentions of names so I'm guessing it's not any good option available. Rainbow didn't even respond. I see recent reviews stating Jojo lie a lot so idk about them.
-
08-06-25 13:09 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 253Rainbow
Went by there the other day and didn't get her name, but she was the girl in the middle room. Not the best looking of the three, but not the eldest either. The massage was ok, but the finish was one of the better ones that I've had. She was very excited about it. She was kissing me all over, breathing on my dick, grinding herself on me. Utc up top was fine. Didn't try below. She had me ready to bust before she even started. One thing I did not care for is that the only thing she replaced was the drape sheet. 60/60.
-
08-05-25 18:12 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 131Tip?
How much tip gets you to l3?
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-25 11:58 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 257Yuki Foot Spa
Based on the recent review, and because Sasha was gone I decided to give this Yuki a try.
Originally Posted by EStoicSage
[View Original Post]
I'd say She's in her 40's and average / decent looking. Basic massage, but at least she ran her fingers down my crack and grazed the boys.
The negatives. I paid for a half hour, and probably was shorted some time, but can't say for sure. NO hot towel to clean the oil off my back and no hot towel to clean my rod off with.
She sprayed my rod with alcohol? And wiped it off with a paper towel. I wasn't crazy about that.
The Positive, L3 available at a reasonable rate for this area. I thought Her initial ask was low since most broads want 2 Hondo's, so I didn't even bother to negotiate. Tip was almost on par with Roanoke's fruit Spa's. In retrospect I should have offered $10.00 less, then it would have been a really good deal and the Same $ Roanoke AMP's without the 2 hour round trip.
I'd repeat just for the L3 at a reasonable price, but opinions may vary.
-
08-01-25 08:42 #1457Regular Member

Posts: 14Yuki
Do you have an approximate age for Yuki? And was she attractive or not?.
Originally Posted by ProfFate
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 18:17 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 43The Last Couple of Weeks
Some recent experiences.
Mia is back at Rainbow. If anyone remembers her, she is amazing. Hard massage. Standard finish, but it is just very, very well done. I think she's there for another couple of weeks.
Went to the Foot Spa off Sheffield and saw Yuki (I think that's what she said). Had to wait while she finished with one of you jokers and heard literally everything that happened in the next room. Massage was meh. FS can be had. Shorted me on time, probably won't repeat with her.
Went to Yi Jiang Nan in Roanoke a couple just to see what all the rave reviews of AMPs in town are about. Marginal experience.
Lucy from ND2 is at Sunny Spa in Roanoke. Haven't tried the new lady there, will likely go soon.
-
07-28-25 00:21 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 455I've only ever gone to Rainbow probably 3 times in total, and for me I've just never had what I thought of as being an above average experience. For me personally, its more inconveniently located than any other spa in town, and while I've sometimes seen a decent looking girl when I walk in the door, I've been switcheroo'd a few times onto a much older broad actually doing the massage after I've paid. Some of that's my own fault for not asking questions up front, but then the rate increase occurred. So at the end of the day, bad location, expensive rate, average experience, limited / expensive options for endings all ends up meaning that there's just no reason to go back.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
For ages, Jojo's used to be the place to be, but its just been on a permanent downward slope ever since Coco left.
I had abandoned New Day for a period of time when they tried to increase rates (with 1-2 exceptions to do recon on new girls), but eventually they caved and let me come whenever I want to at the older rates. I don't visit AMP's locally very often any more (pricing is just really high here for what we're getting), but when I do that's become my go to location. Nancy and Lucy have been the best girls I've seen in town for the last 1-1.5 years. As always though, others will disagree.
-
07-25-25 17:56 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 253Oh I'm not saying it's my favorite, but I just see negative things said about rainbow and me myself haven't had anything that bad there. Thanks for your response though, bc I'm genuinely just curious.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-25 00:20 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 257I'm glad you like it there. I've been there at least a dozen times in the past, and was never able to get more than a "semi nude" $100 handshake, so I consider Rainblow a waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
If you park right in front of Jojo's of course it's more open, but nothing's stopping you from parking up by the dollar store and walking down. It's no more effort than parking across the street from Rainblow.
-
07-24-25 21:09 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 253I get the parking concern. I'm not even from the area and I usually park behind whatever that is across the street from rainbow. I've never been hassled for an extreme tip anymore than jojo. And I consider jojo way more open parking than rainbow.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-25 11:24 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 257Rainbow
#1 Not a fan of the location, everybody and their mother can see your vehicle parked there and see you walking in the front door from Old Forest road.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
# 2 The rate increase a few years ago.
#3 The biggest deal breaker Every broad I ever saw there was after a $100 tip for a "nude" handshake.
However it usually amounted to just their top up and sometimes their pants slipped down below their butt. Or sometimes they wouldn't even slip the pants down.
It was okay for a couple of times, especially back when Sunny was there, but I'd rather spend my money elsewhere where I get a better bang for my buck.
-
07-24-25 10:34 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 253Rainbow?
I was just curious about why so many people don't like to go there? Is it bc it's strictly L1? I've gotten a lot of solid massages, always left happy, and the girls are usually pretty decent.
-
07-22-25 12:31 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 257Jojo's not as good as it once was
The talent Jojo's hires has really gone down hill in the last year or two. The last broad I saw there worth repeating with was Tiffany, and that was last year or earlier this year.
I really wanted to hit a Roanoke AMP, but don't have time for the roughly 2 hour round trip these days. So decided to give Jojo's another try.
I saw a Anna there this week, not bad looking but nothing special either. Every 2 minutes she was snorting snot up her nose, and had an occasional cough, like she has the crud.
I'm not a total germaphobe but it was annoying and a mood breaker for sure. Besides that She kept getting calls or messages? On her phone.
She'd walk over to the phone, touch something and I'd hear someone talking in Chinese while She was massaging me, that was annoying too.
The massage was Okay, no complaints, She never touched my crack or grazed the boys though. She gave a lackluster pre flip tease as well.
On the flip I was able to negotiate the service I wanted down $10 from her asking price. However after it was over she just cleaned me off with a dry paper towel and no offer of a hot towel.
Before leaving I went and cleaned myself off in the bathroom.
My time was up with 15 minutes left on the clock! I hate that BS. I hope Management reads this, because I won't be going back the rest of the summer just because of that.
When I eventually do go back (because it's convenient and close) I'll just be paying for the $40 half hour, I'm tired of being shorted time.
They need to get some better workers, or they will end up on my list Spas I no longer visit with New Day, Rainbow and AHC in Roanoke.
-
07-21-25 20:55 #1448Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 54Back in the area and the boredom was killing me so Asian foot spa along Sheffield Dr was a nice change in my uneventful day.
Easy to get to, and the interior of the spa was rather nice. Private room was clean and not dirty at all.
Norah was incredibly polite. She explained everything and answered all of my questions. She seemed flexible on her gameplan for the massage. I had her work on my temples and lumbar area mostly. Skilled hands that also translated into her hand job skills. She knows how to shake and rub the cock well. Thing escalated to some hot L2. No teeth. Good mouth skills. Left very happy. Norah was such a doll.












Reply With Quote





