Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 2750 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 1173 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 41249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38669
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupric  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of this lady?
    Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/deep-throat-goat-bbbjcim-swall/783405912211

  2. #38668

    Sara Latina

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3192057

    Not my cup of tea. Too old and too much belly. She was probably better in her prime.

  3. #38667

    She lets me

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm. What to believe. Maybe a clear YMMV situation? I texted with her last night. Not the brightest light in the harbor.
    She lets me I think it just depends if you vibe with her.

    She can be a brat but is very sweet in person.

  4. #38666
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this one is friends with the girl with the spider tattoo who has bad service. I'm assuming she's basically the same.

  5. #38665
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyNator  [View Original Post]
    The number is area code tres dos tres, phone number is X dos dos- SEIS XXX!

    Cheers!
    She keeps changing her number. She is here this week and next. Fucked her hard yesterday and will repeat this weekend, she is staying at a very decent hotel, number is tres dos three, dos ocheinta why 2, XXX.

    See this link. Text me after you fuck her and let me know how good it was. Ayyy papi.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/444367594552

  6. #38664

  7. #38663

    Sounds like my kind of action!

    Quote Originally Posted by dtfsparky  [View Original Post]
    so if you don't want fs i'd definitely try out katie, went once for fs, was decent in the action and took a pounding but i received 2 bbbj during the session and both times i needed a towel to clean up the wetness she left from slobber, went back just for bbbj at $ and it was amazing again, dt was off the charts, allowed me to hold the head down for long periods of time. There was so much spit on her hands and me when the job was finished that it was almost a little disgusting, but i liked it lol. She has a small trailer next to her families house, weird but safe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katie-love1114
    CIM? COF? MSOG?

  8. #38662
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnStewartIn  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking a while but never really posted. Wanted to share my multiple experiences with BF. I've gone 4 times now and seen different girls. All beautiful and highly skilled. All were great but one who seemed a little high off something. Otherwise, great experience, full shower with fun, then pretty much anything goes in the room. A little pricier but highly recommend. Safe gated location. Clean. Quiet.
    Definitely vastly superior to most of what's around here but for me price is too steep. Rather just jack off at home and play total war vs spend that kinda cash haha. But if you got the dough go for it.

  9. #38661

    Bunny Factory

    Been lurking a while but never really posted. Wanted to share my multiple experiences with BF. I've gone 4 times now and seen different girls. All beautiful and highly skilled. All were great but one who seemed a little high off something. Otherwise, great experience, full shower with fun, then pretty much anything goes in the room. A little pricier but highly recommend. Safe gated location. Clean. Quiet.

  10. #38660
    Quote Originally Posted by RSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Always gives you a hard time on the menu. Never clear. Depends on what hour it is if she will provide BBBJ and its always aa bad part of the day which means never. Will upcharge even the basic you'd better move on to the next but I'm sure you'll find out for yourself.
    Hmmmm. What to believe. Maybe a clear YMMV situation? I texted with her last night. Not the brightest light in the harbor.

  11. #38659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Definitely Not New

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/261198133578

    Any intel on this one? I have been STG a few times and never seen her post. She must be new. If you have seen her feel free to respond on here or DM me.

    Zzzz.
    She just hasn't posted as frequently. Victoria / Kim has been around since the Backpage era and was once besties with Marley the big tits deadfish lay. She has reviews but they're buried way back and you'd have to dig for them.

    I've fucked her a couple times myself and gave one or two reviews. She's okay. Not the best and not the worse. The main down-side for me is her significant baby damage. Cute in the face, not exactly a spinner but got the job done. It's a hit or miss depending on her mood, her location and how much the earth tilts on its axis. In other words, YMMV.

    Fun fact: She was once married to a Navy guy. It brings to question, How much seamen has she had in her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 190521 lgejrjt.jpg‎  

  12. #38658
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/261198133578

    Any intel on this one? I have been STG a few times and never seen her post. She must be new. If you have seen her feel free to respond on here or DM me.

    Zzzz.
    That is Kim and she has been around for a long time. Last I saw her was several years ago when I lived near Ft. Caroline. I have never had any issues, but there have been some mixed reviews. I believe if you search Kim you can find some, but you will have to wade through the posts.

  13. #38657

    Info

    Has anyone made contact with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...0/822790267226

  14. #38656
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/261198133578

    Any intel on this one? I have been STG a few times and never seen her post. She must be new. If you have seen her feel free to respond on here or DM me.

    Zzzz.
    That is Kim. She used to post on here all the time but I guess you took a little hiatus for a while from what I hear trying to get clean. I've never been with her but from what I hear from past reports they were okay but as always YMMV.

  15. #38655

    She used to go by Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/261198133578

    Any intel on this one? I have been STG a few times and never seen her post. She must be new. If you have seen her feel free to respond on here or DM me.

    Zzzz.
    She used to go by "Kim" across all the platforms. Erotic Monkey. Jacksonville, FL. Kim.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kim-esco...onville-299963

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape