Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 647 1147 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 18204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16014

    Sophia

    Thank you, Orlo (you are the best) for sharing Sophia's digits. My trip to Orlando got pushed and finally met her today. Always responsive to the messages. She wore a sexy dress when I met her at her door. Moved to the bed room and we cuddled, kissed and hugged. She takes requests happily, GFE and thoroughly enjoys. She did rub with her p* a lot which I enjoyed a lot. Talked a little bit whereabouts. Finally did CG, reverse CG with great view. Enjoyed every bit and finally came. Cleaned up and while paying donation noticed that one $ missing which I thought I dropped in the room and we searched the room but finally it got dropped in the car. Paid the deed, kissed and said bye.

    Great attitude, very nice b**bs, taste at the down is super sweet and overall extremely satisfied.

    Will be repeating for sure. 10/10.

    Reach Orlo for digits.

  2. #16013

    Sophia Deets

    Several of you have PM'd me about digits for this delightful and sexually charged woman. She is UTR and has a gatekeeper, and it's not me. It's Orlo69.

    Orlo gives out her number -- sometimes even to non-seniors if your profile of reviews and providers is solid enough. Respect the process, gents, and we'll have Sophia (and Robin and others) to share for much longer.

    Enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickMemphis  [View Original Post]
    Concluded my latest trip to O-Town with a visit with Sophia. My. God. It had been a while since I had seen her and man things have only gotten better with time. A sexy greeting at the door, some passionate DFK and then an escort to the bedroom.

    This woman loves to please and be pleased. Normally, there's no way I'm lasting 60 minutes with so much action, so we paced ourselves and enjoyed little breaks for non-FS activities. Enjoyed as much as I could before we ended in 69 with a forceful CIM. Then came the cleanup and catching up while cuddling.

    I've gotten my exercise in this trip, that's for sure.

    Side note: I was happy her incall is still very close to the airport and that she has a shower for a post-game freshen-up. Nothing like flying home with that last memory.

  3. #16012

    Jersey Girl

    Well fellas, it took a while to finally meet Jersey Girl and boy let me tell you it was well worth the wait. I didn't know what to expect when I met her bc I never saw any pics. But, she was just how I like them. Nice, thick curvy figure, cute face and pretty feet. She was having a slight water flood issue with her incall, but we managed to work around it. The stories are true that she knows how to handle a gator tail. LOL! I enjoyed every bit. She'll definitely be in my rotation and I don't mind taking that Jersey Drive.

  4. #16011

    Princess Cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowNow  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find contact info sir.
    She is a member on here. Just send her a DM.

  5. #16010

    Where can I find contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumtastic69  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to see the cutie!! Many delays in travel but I was able to make it. She is a true champ and won't let you down. Arrived to her idrive incall and greeted me with ease. Her BBBJ was great and nice and slow. Finally came down to pounding the kitty and had my way!! Blew a nice creampie in her
    and cleaned up. Chatted awhile before I left. I recommend you reach out to her directly for contact information. She could use some more customers and help. Give her spin you won't lose out on a thing!
    Where can I find contact info sir.

  6. #16009

    Princess cutie

    Finally was able to see the cutie!! Many delays in travel but I was able to make it. She is a true champ and won't let you down. Arrived to her idrive incall and greeted me with ease. Her BBBJ was great and nice and slow. Finally came down to pounding the kitty and had my way!! Blew a nice creampie in her and cleaned up. Chatted awhile before I left. I recommend you reach out to her directly for contact information. She could use some more customers and help. Give her spin you won't lose out on a thing!

  7. #16008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Sophia

    My go to in Orlando! Talk to Orlo69 for contact info for this gem. Attitude 10/10, skills 9/10, looks 9/10, and just easy to deal with and pleasant in person and on phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails qiu57tyaQKM6GgRN2tq9.jpg‎  

  8. #16007
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up again asking if I could see her again. Unfortunately she's in Kissimmee and too far of a drive, even if her sex game is 10/10. I passed out the number to as many SMs as I knew. Sorry if I missed your message.

    Also, to avoid the effects of GPS and losing out on an ATF, please have a UTR to trade. Thanks.

    Pics in the linked post
    I just saw her and everything is true! Great, sloppy BJ and CFS, really takes her time with the boys. The sex was amazing and she got into it or was a great actress. Either way I had a blast and will definitely have her back in my rotation until she disappears again.

  9. #16006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundvd  [View Original Post]
    I had another rendezvous, this time I was able to snap a few pics for you scalawags.
    Would love to see her. Please share her info if possible. DM.

    Fletch.

  10. #16005

    Snow Bunny. Share deets in PM

    Hi brother would love to see her. PM me her contact information. Go through my posts and ask about anyone I've posted about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundvd  [View Original Post]
    I had another rendezvous, this time I was able to snap a few pics for you scalawags.

  11. #16004
    She looks incredible, I'd love to meet her. What area of town is she in?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundvd  [View Original Post]
    I had another rendezvous, this time I was able to snap a few pics for you scalawags.

  12. #16003

    Snowbunny

    I had another rendezvous, this time I was able to snap a few pics for you scalawags.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1864.jpg‎   IMG_1871.jpg‎   IMG_1874.jpg‎   IMG_1877.jpg‎   IMG_1872.jpg‎  

    IMG_1867.jpg‎   IMG_1873.jpg‎   IMG_1868.jpg‎  

  13. #16002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytril  [View Original Post]
    Back from vacation and before I hit the 9-5 I need a dose of chocolate and as always Maya delivers for me. Let's me have it my way but knows when to take charge and bust that nut.

    Picked her up and hit X for two hr fuckathon. Lots of sweat, 420 & music to beat those chocolate cheeks. Most positions hit while swapping out for 69. Good teeth on the BJ (my request I like it) thumb in her ass while snacking on the kitty. K9 hit hard her breathing was heavy and moaning in my ear she's going to cum. Finished up in standing doggy she popped nearly pushed me out I thrusted hard and filled the bag. As usual cleanup with a round in the shower. This bathroom had a small bench in the shower so she road me squatting on lmy lap slamming that ass down while we washed off the lust.

    Dressed and out the door dropped her off pussy vibrating and my balls empty. Win / win.

    SMs hmu for digits.
    That's crazy makes me want her.

  14. #16001
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up again asking if I could see her again. Unfortunately she's in Kissimmee and too far of a drive, even if her sex game is 10/10. I passed out the number to as many SMs as I knew. Sorry if I missed your message.

    Also, to avoid the effects of GPS and losing out on an ATF, please have a UTR to trade. Thanks.

    Pics in the linked post
    Same here she's been begging me to come see her but Kissimme is outside of my limit to travel for pussy so it's a no go for me.

  15. #16000

    Ninja

    [Deleted by Admin]

    It's another word for Ni**er.

    A2
    SNOWman. Whats a Ninja?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape