Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 18194
-
08-11-25 15:19 #16004Senior Member

Posts: 144Would love to see her. Please share her info if possible. DM.
Originally Posted by Sundvd
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
08-11-25 12:12 #16003Senior Member

Posts: 855Snow Bunny. Share deets in PM
Hi brother would love to see her. PM me her contact information. Go through my posts and ask about anyone I've posted about.
Originally Posted by Sundvd
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:09 #16002Senior Member

Posts: 40She looks incredible, I'd love to meet her. What area of town is she in?
Originally Posted by Sundvd
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 19:32 #16001Senior Member

Posts: 255Snowbunny
I had another rendezvous, this time I was able to snap a few pics for you scalawags.
-
08-10-25 18:40 #16000Regular Member

Posts: 24That's crazy makes me want her.
Originally Posted by Kytril
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 21:24 #15999Senior Member

Posts: 629Same here she's been begging me to come see her but Kissimme is outside of my limit to travel for pussy so it's a no go for me.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 20:08 #15998Senior Member

Posts: 190Ninja
[Deleted by Admin]
It's another word for Ni**er.
A2SNOWman. Whats a Ninja?
-
08-09-25 13:55 #15997Senior Member

Posts: 255Cuban Snow
I forgot to add her pictures, some of these photos is her older hairstyle, but she's every bit as lovely as she was back when they were taken.
Originally Posted by Sundvd
[View Original Post]
Remember if you want her number go through Evanoss. She told me a couple of us called but didn't book because they thought she was a trap. You know I've been a straight shooter, you got to go see her.
-
08-08-25 23:33 #15996Senior Member

Posts: 255Cuban snow
Ain't no lie, she's top 5 all time greatest hits. Big shot out to Evanoss! Thanks for the hookup. Tight petite Cuban spinner, super freak nympho. Don't ask no sillly questions just go out and see for yourself. Certified fresh on the rotten tomato scale. On the way out I saw a big tall ninja looking pissed off I got to partake. I think he wanted to claim her for himself, idgaf, haha.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 20:51 #15995Senior Member

Posts: 377Snow in the summer
She hit me up again asking if I could see her again. Unfortunately she's in Kissimmee and too far of a drive, even if her sex game is 10/10. I passed out the number to as many SMs as I knew. Sorry if I missed your message.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
Also, to avoid the effects of GPS and losing out on an ATF, please have a UTR to trade. Thanks.
Pics in the linked post
-
08-08-25 14:16 #15994Regular Member

Posts: 20Nice report
Excellent visuals!
Originally Posted by FireFucker
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 21:39 #15993Senior Member

Posts: 82Sophia.
Wow. Just wow. Had my best visit so far with the sexy Latina Sophia. I saw another post about her providing an overnight appointment. So I asked and she readily agreed. I procured a nice hotel suite with a kitchen and jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. She arrived right on time and I brought her into the room. I had picked up some refreshments including fresh steamed shrimp and veggies and fresh fruit. Our date started with intimate deep kissing that led to rolling around on the bed naked (under the bed coverings, I can't believe some of you romp on top of the comforter. Have you never seen a black light?)
Our skin-on-skin Olympics was interrupted by a cell phone call. Dammit I forgot to silence my phone, but it was an important work call so I took it. Sophia used that time to call someone and conversed in animated Spanish. After the phone call, my manhood was in nap mode. So we both donned the hotel robes (got to love a quality hotel or resort) and ate and drank together. Her hands kept reaching into my robe reminding me of what treats were soon coming. After eating we retired to the big jacuzzi tub I had wisely prefilled with hot water. I added some cold water and bubble bath and the magic began. The bubbles were perfect. The kissing and groping was extraordinaire. The grinding resulting in her orgasm was an unexpected bonus. Finally we exited the jacuzzi and dried off and returned to the bed where she executed one of the best BBBJ this old man has ever known. The entire escapade took almost three hours and I was exhausted but so invigorated. We turned on the TV and she pretended to be interested in A Few Good Men as we just came in during the "you can't handle the truth" part. By the time the Code Red had been copped to, Sophia was sound asleep in my arms. Such a vision of pure feminine sexuality. Her skin is so smooth and soft and that incredible mocha color. She slept all night by my side. Completely nude and wanting me to keep her warm. Pro tip - turn the AC to 69 (see what I did there) to make it just cool enough that she needs to be held close.
Morning was another round after bathroom break and teeth brushing. I'll end the documentary narrative there. Suffice it to say, I will be repeating this incredible adventure with this beautiful woman.
Orlo69 is her gatekeeper.
PS. While I did an overnight visit outcall, she is also available at a safe clean incall near the airport. And much shorter visits are possible. She said she does hour and also half hour visits. Ive never been one who wants a quick visit, so an hour is the minimum for me, but I know she has the skills to rock my world in less than 30 minutes if needed. Fortunately, thats never been needed.
Originally Posted by NickMemphis
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 20:54 #15992Senior Member

Posts: 50Veronica Wow
I had the pleasure of meeting Veronica for the first time yesterday. I sent her a text message to see if she was available and she answered within a few minutes. We agreed on a time and I let her know when I had arrived. She greeted me at the door with a beautiful smile, a kiss and a warm hug. Veronica is a very attractive and curvaceous young lady. I found her to be fun and charismatic. She put me at ease and my nerves went away quickly. We DFK'd and I kissed her neck and shoulders from behind while I was pressed against her amazing ass and hips. I opted for the 1/2 hour and requested oral. Her BBBJ skills are top notch and I held out for as long as I could. The way she looked up at me while she pleasured junior drove me over the edge. She is a gem and I will definitely be seeing her again soon.
-
08-07-25 17:09 #15991Regular Member

Posts: 1Natalia
Ahh that's a shame. I've been out of the hobby for a number of years after I got married but am back now since things didn't really work out. Natalia was one of my favorites and used to see her when she used to come up from Miami.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 15:59 #15990Senior Member

Posts: 165Sophia
Concluded my latest trip to O-Town with a visit with Sophia. My. God. It had been a while since I had seen her and man things have only gotten better with time. A sexy greeting at the door, some passionate DFK and then an escort to the bedroom.
This woman loves to please and be pleased. Normally, there's no way I'm lasting 60 minutes with so much action, so we paced ourselves and enjoyed little breaks for non-FS activities. Enjoyed as much as I could before we ended in 69 with a forceful CIM. Then came the cleanup and catching up while cuddling.
I've gotten my exercise in this trip, that's for sure.
Side note: I was happy her incall is still very close to the airport and that she has a shower for a post-game freshen-up. Nothing like flying home with that last memory.












Reply With Quote





