Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 37347
-
08-09-25 20:05 #34842Senior Member

Posts: 427Relax / Unwind Dearborn
I texted her twice but never got a response. Has anyone seen her? If so can you provide details on her looks and body please?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...872428995.html
-
08-09-25 17:52 #34841Senior Member

Posts: 36Yes the new place is Queen Spa. It was 1. 7 and. 7 to the house. The hour was more like 90 minutes I always like to take a lot of time in each position more so than multiple shots on goal Linda and Lily are open to everything but Greek. Definitely going to check out new girl. The girls are attractive enough not spring chickens but not in their 60's either. Linda has a very nice set of bolt ons and a very squeezable bottom.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 16:00 #34840Senior Member

Posts: 324 hands
I'd have a hole to hole session. You think that menu would be available if I pay right? TIA.
Originally Posted by Mroader
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 15:44 #34839Senior Member

Posts: 113For a little tidbit of information, some light googling revealed that this is the "Tiffany" that I heard about from previous posts. For some reason I imagined it to be not in a strip mall. From my recollection of driving by, there are no named signs and it kinda blends into the nail place next door with decor.
Originally Posted by Sixsixths
[View Original Post]
We'll see how long it lasts. If they stick to standard endings, probably a while, but I know the FS places get the axe real quick in that city.
-
08-09-25 15:10 #34838Senior Member

Posts: 36Yes it is.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 14:22 #34837Senior Member

Posts: 113What did Chanel look like? That's a big factor in if I take the plunge.
Originally Posted by Kramer711
[View Original Post]
I always figured that place to be a straight massage and nothing extra, so color me surprised. It's far closer for me than the east side ones, but still a little hike. It's what I get for living out of the "city'.
-
08-09-25 09:15 #34836Senior Member

Posts: 1476 and Farmington
Thanks Kramer. Always happy to hear about something new on the west side.
Originally Posted by Kramer711
[View Original Post]
Has anyone else been to this place? An Ann Arbor poster had some experience with Annie / Chanel and she told him about this new place (Tiffany's Beauty or something like that on 6 near Farmington). He seemed to think a call ahead appointment would be necessary. Anyways, I'm interested hearing more about total price, shower availability, services given, and anything else someone cares to share. DM is fine if you don't want to post.
-
08-09-25 06:51 #34835Senior Member

Posts: 416Day health
I tried this new place. Standard finish. I think it's an older lady that use to go by the name of Jennifer at Acu.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 02:07 #34834Senior Member

Posts: 371So Great Hands Massage, and that other place you mention is Queen Spa?
Originally Posted by Mroader
[View Original Post]
How much is the BBFS bb everything for 1 hr?
And are these women attractive somewhat? Allow 2pops in 1 hr? CIM CIP?
-
08-09-25 00:02 #34833Senior Member

Posts: 426Anyone see Tina Lisa Wendy Sasa lately
All the same lady, Formerly of We Spa, Commerce, Novi Massage, Ts Wellness, Traditional, etc. Anybody see her lately? Last I knew she was only by appointment with us known regulars but haven't heard from her in a couple months. Wondering if there are any guys with recent experience with her.
-
08-08-25 21:05 #34832Senior Member

Posts: 426Oak Park
Is this the place off 9 mile oak park?
Originally Posted by Mroader
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 19:57 #34831Senior Member

Posts: 36The great hands girls
Saw Linda for a very long hour the other night BBFS BB everything. Afterwards ran into Lily whom I've visited before BB everything. Also met New Girl Lisa. They were all talking up a new location that they also work from on 12 Mile at the corner of Stuart in Southfield. If it's anything with these girls it's probably an FS place. Hopefully it lasts your mileage may vary.
-
08-08-25 19:17 #34830Senior Member

Posts: 59Jenny at Saigon
Did you ever give her a visit and see if rates or services have changed? Also saw someone mention she provided BBFS, does anyone know if she still does or if any providers at Saigon do? I've never had luck finding someone there for BBFS.
Originally Posted by PayStub
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 18:59 #34829Senior Member

Posts: 95New place at 6 Mile and Farmington
Tried the newer spot at 6 mile and Farmington in the strip mall on the north east corner of the intersection. The spot is next door to the nail salon, go figure. The provider was Chanel, she offered a soft massage followed by a nice, slow handshake. UTC roaming allowed. May repeat.
-
08-08-25 13:23 #34828Senior Member

Posts: 347When a provider I enjoyed told me she was being moved to a different spa about an hour away, I asked her to text me her number so I could visit her there. When she text me her number she wrote her name xixi. I always thought it was Shi Shi. She text it the exact way I wrote it. All lower case letters.
Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






