High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34842

    Relax / Unwind Dearborn

    I texted her twice but never got a response. Has anyone seen her? If so can you provide details on her looks and body please?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...872428995.html

  2. #34841
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]
    So Great Hands Massage, and that other place you mention is Queen Spa?

    How much is the BBFS bb everything for 1 hr?

    And are these women attractive somewhat? Allow 2pops in 1 hr? CIM CIP?
    Yes the new place is Queen Spa. It was 1. 7 and. 7 to the house. The hour was more like 90 minutes I always like to take a lot of time in each position more so than multiple shots on goal Linda and Lily are open to everything but Greek. Definitely going to check out new girl. The girls are attractive enough not spring chickens but not in their 60's either. Linda has a very nice set of bolt ons and a very squeezable bottom.

  3. #34840

    4 hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Mroader  [View Original Post]
    Saw Linda for a very long hour the other night BBFS BB everything. Afterwards ran into Lily whom I've visited before BB everything. Also met New Girl Lisa. They were all talking up a new location that they also work from on 12 Mile at the corner of Stuart in Southfield. If it's anything with these girls it's probably an FS place. Hopefully it lasts your mileage may vary.
    I'd have a hole to hole session. You think that menu would be available if I pay right? TIA.

  4. #34839
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixsixths  [View Original Post]
    What did Chanel look like? That's a big factor in if I take the plunge.

    I always figured that place to be a straight massage and nothing extra, so color me surprised. It's far closer for me than the east side ones, but still a little hike. It's what I get for living out of the "city'.
    For a little tidbit of information, some light googling revealed that this is the "Tiffany" that I heard about from previous posts. For some reason I imagined it to be not in a strip mall. From my recollection of driving by, there are no named signs and it kinda blends into the nail place next door with decor.

    We'll see how long it lasts. If they stick to standard endings, probably a while, but I know the FS places get the axe real quick in that city.

  5. #34838
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place off 9 mile oak park?
    Yes it is.

  6. #34837
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer711  [View Original Post]
    Tried the newer spot at 6 mile and Farmington in the strip mall on the north east corner of the intersection. The spot is next door to the nail salon, go figure. The provider was Chanel, she offered a soft massage followed by a nice, slow handshake. UTC roaming allowed. May repeat.
    What did Chanel look like? That's a big factor in if I take the plunge.

    I always figured that place to be a straight massage and nothing extra, so color me surprised. It's far closer for me than the east side ones, but still a little hike. It's what I get for living out of the "city'.

  7. #34836

    6 and Farmington

    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer711  [View Original Post]
    Tried the newer spot at 6 mile and Farmington in the strip mall on the north east corner of the intersection. The spot is next door to the nail salon, go figure. The provider was Chanel, she offered a soft massage followed by a nice, slow handshake. UTC roaming allowed. May repeat.
    Thanks Kramer. Always happy to hear about something new on the west side.

    Has anyone else been to this place? An Ann Arbor poster had some experience with Annie / Chanel and she told him about this new place (Tiffany's Beauty or something like that on 6 near Farmington). He seemed to think a call ahead appointment would be necessary. Anyways, I'm interested hearing more about total price, shower availability, services given, and anything else someone cares to share. DM is fine if you don't want to post.

  8. #34835

    Day health

    Quote Originally Posted by EDPills  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new place on eight mile just east of beach daly next to auto repair spot. Did not go, so no other info.
    I tried this new place. Standard finish. I think it's an older lady that use to go by the name of Jennifer at Acu.

  9. #34834
    Quote Originally Posted by Mroader  [View Original Post]
    Saw Linda for a very long hour the other night BBFS BB everything. Afterwards ran into Lily whom I've visited before BB everything. Also met New Girl Lisa. They were all talking up a new location that they also work from on 12 Mile at the corner of Stuart in Southfield. If it's anything with these girls it's probably an FS place. Hopefully it lasts your mileage may vary.
    So Great Hands Massage, and that other place you mention is Queen Spa?

    How much is the BBFS bb everything for 1 hr?

    And are these women attractive somewhat? Allow 2pops in 1 hr? CIM CIP?

  10. #34833

    Anyone see Tina Lisa Wendy Sasa lately

    All the same lady, Formerly of We Spa, Commerce, Novi Massage, Ts Wellness, Traditional, etc. Anybody see her lately? Last I knew she was only by appointment with us known regulars but haven't heard from her in a couple months. Wondering if there are any guys with recent experience with her.

  11. #34832

    Oak Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Mroader  [View Original Post]
    Saw Linda for a very long hour the other night BBFS BB everything. Afterwards ran into Lily whom I've visited before BB everything. Also met New Girl Lisa. They were all talking up a new location that they also work from on 12 Mile at the corner of Stuart in Southfield. If it's anything with these girls it's probably an FS place. Hopefully it lasts your mileage may vary.
    Is this the place off 9 mile oak park?

  12. #34831

    The great hands girls

    Saw Linda for a very long hour the other night BBFS BB everything. Afterwards ran into Lily whom I've visited before BB everything. Also met New Girl Lisa. They were all talking up a new location that they also work from on 12 Mile at the corner of Stuart in Southfield. If it's anything with these girls it's probably an FS place. Hopefully it lasts your mileage may vary.

  13. #34830

    Jenny at Saigon

    Quote Originally Posted by PayStub  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surprised she is back but I am surprised nobody has mentioned it or maybe I didn't notice the post. My question is are her rates and service the same as it was at PT? Thanks for heads up. I was wondering if she would show up somewhere.
    Did you ever give her a visit and see if rates or services have changed? Also saw someone mention she provided BBFS, does anyone know if she still does or if any providers at Saigon do? I've never had luck finding someone there for BBFS.

  14. #34829

    New place at 6 Mile and Farmington

    Tried the newer spot at 6 mile and Farmington in the strip mall on the north east corner of the intersection. The spot is next door to the nail salon, go figure. The provider was Chanel, she offered a soft massage followed by a nice, slow handshake. UTC roaming allowed. May repeat.

  15. #34828
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw  [View Original Post]
    "Xi" is an s-sound that does not exist in English. More than likely, her name is XiXi, a pretty common name in China.
    When a provider I enjoyed told me she was being moved to a different spa about an hour away, I asked her to text me her number so I could visit her there. When she text me her number she wrote her name xixi. I always thought it was Shi Shi. She text it the exact way I wrote it. All lower case letters.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape