Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 59496
-
08-13-25 16:36 #57426Senior Member

Posts: 186Aroma in West Point or four seasons in Macon.
Originally Posted by Relaxd4
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 15:54 #57425Senior Member

Posts: 186Aroma in West Point or four seasons in Macon.
Originally Posted by Relaxd4
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 13:44 #57424Senior Member

Posts: 92South side ATL
Are there any good L3 spots on the south side of ATL? It seems like everything is an hour plus north of downtown (pending traffic). I would appreciate any recs as I will be passing through and the next state over is a complete bust from RTFF.
Can PM me if preferred. Thanks.
-
08-12-25 22:04 #57423Regular Member

Posts: 4Got a name?
I went there last week based on your post but it was total legit for me. Please share the name if you remember.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 09:56 #57422Senior Member

Posts: 412Check you PMs
End of message.
Originally Posted by DavidS21
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 08:03 #57421Senior Member

Posts: 118Current Line-up??
Does anyone know the current lineup at 7 Healing? We've been staying a little too far away from it for me to just drive over casually so I've been going to mint instead. Haven't been to seven since Anna left but I had a blast with her last time I was there. I would like to go back and try one of the other girls, but didn't want to drive an hour and not be happy with the selection.
Saw Yo-Yo at Mint and left very happy. Good massage and the flip was even better. They are working hard to establish themselves as a good spot so hopefully the great service will continue. TIA for any information on 7. Stay safe and watch your six.
-
08-11-25 21:21 #57420Senior Member

Posts: 31Thick how?
When you say thick do you mean she had a nice ass and body or fat. If the first option I might have to go here and make her a proposition.
Originally Posted by Prospector12
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 18:33 #57419Senior Member

Posts: 495Hot stone (Grimes bridge) is probably your closest option (if they still open).
Originally Posted by FunGuy37
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:28 #57418Senior Member

Posts: 74THings are pretty tame at the Alpharetta AMPs
Things tend to be pretty tame at the Alpharetta / Roswell AMPs in my experience. L1, some UTC, but that's generally the extent of it. Other locals feel free to contradict me. PLEASE!
Originally Posted by FunGuy37
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:15 #57417Senior Member

Posts: 240MS-SS = Massage Spring-Sandy Springs
Massage Spring is on 2nd Floor in Sandy Springs Plaza (Trader Joe's) at 63 XX Roswell Rd # 2 F, Sandy Springs, GA 3XXX8.
Originally Posted by Klarius1
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:03 #57416Senior Member

Posts: 283Allie at Jade
I recently visited Allie at Jade Spa on Roswell Rd (newer spot, same owner as MS-SS).
Allie is young and fit. She read my notes (in translated Chinese) and confirmed what I was looking for. She jumped right in and responded well to my feedback. I enjoyed her playful attitude and smile and will be back.
-
08-11-25 08:47 #57415Regular Member

Posts: 6Msss?
Can someone help me decode MSSS? I've searched but can't find what location this is referring to.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 07:22 #57414Senior Member

Posts: 89Best FS spot
Visiting in September will be staying in Alpharetta. Looking for the best spa to visit that offers FS or a sexy provider that into some kink. Why'all have a lot going on in the area so some help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-
08-10-25 23:28 #57413Senior Member

Posts: 707Yixin massage Duluth
What's the details here staying close by for a week.
-
08-09-25 16:10 #57412Senior Member

Posts: 49Gilfs in Tiger
Just want to make sure if they've relocated to town from the Ohio vicinity?
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




