Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 37337
-
08-10-25 09:23 #35132Senior Member

Posts: 353Another one down?
I was going to Broadway this morning to see the GILF Gloria, mainly because the value is great and she has a endless throat. As I'm walking to the room, I see her in a car with some dude, probably her pimp / dealer and she is wacked out of her mind! I've been seeing her for over 2. 5 years now, she is going down that slippery slope. I knew something was going on with her and now I've seen it for myself.
-
08-09-25 18:05 #35131Senior Member

Posts: 133Regina
Well if you look closely at the picture you can see the big ass black dude in background.
Originally Posted by Thiddiez
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 18:04 #35130Regular Member

Posts: 15Told me meet her there, got there before her.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 17:37 #35129Senior Member

Posts: 156Regina
Sooo you just happened to be at the hotel when she pulled up to check in?
Originally Posted by Thiddiez
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 17:05 #35128Senior Member

Posts: 62Cheyenne Star
I'm assuming this is scam or something else. Asking for a deposit. Of course they used great pictures and a nice intro. I'm actually impressed.
https://tryst.link/escort/cheyenne17
Becareful out there.
Blake 0678.
-
08-09-25 15:19 #35127Senior Member

Posts: 184I will PM you man, as I won't share details publicly. But you should never question my sources as it is like calling me a liar.
Originally Posted by Thiddiez
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 12:22 #35126Senior Member

Posts: 184Making Dreams Cum True
What's the 411 on this girl? Face tattoos scream run the other direction to me. But she's posted daily for a while. I feel like I read a while back she wants deposits or it's a scam but I could be confusing her with someone else. Let me know. Thanks guys!
-
08-09-25 10:38 #35125Regular Member

Posts: 15Regina
Uhhh we know she isn't 36. Someone mentioned that here.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
And BBJ skills has nothing to do with how long she's been in the game.
No previous reports on her seem fake to me unless I missed something.
Only new "news" is the "big black dude" I don't know if its true but I've seen her pull up to the hotel once by herself and checked in.
And yea I noticed "cardates only" but last night we met at a room on midlo.
Never had a problem and I've been seeing her before she hit this forum.
-
08-09-25 09:34 #35124Senior Member

Posts: 184Definitely Monkey. Drugs / alcohol + sex work = disaster. This lady is nuts. I saw her a while back. Her apartment was kind of a mess. Okay massages and tries to upsell stuff etc. Decent figure but visibly older now than before. I tried to book again but had a new phone number and she was accusing me of being a liar and claimed she never saw me. Very bizarre stuff when I had seen her a handful of times. I realized after a little while that she had to have been on some drugs or something. Noticed the weight loss, as well. Her attitude sucks and prices are too high. Anytime I see someone who has been around a long time posting every week or even every day, you know there is something off- either they have a monkey, communication sucks, service sucks, scammers, or something. It's a bad sign to me. Attractive and nice body, been doing it a long time, but can't keep a roster. The key is to find the good ones when they first get in the game and treat them right. Some do very well and be reliable for you, but sadly most choose to ruin their lives. I'll never understand it, some of these gals are charging what my CPA charges per hour and they pay zero taxes and have nothing to show for it but fewer teeth, a visible rib cage, and track marks. I think this lady is at the end of the road. Looks so desperate now practically begging to do body rubs. I saw her new profile on tryst and you get past the first paragraph and think, gee this lady sounds like a total ****. No thanks!
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 09:11 #35123Senior Member

Posts: 138757's Best & Addictive Monie
Don't waste your time on this one unless you like scammers asking for deposits. LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/998028856411
Happy hunting brothers!
-
08-09-25 07:43 #35122Senior Member

Posts: 61Straight scam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/150629074319
I followed up on a post just to test the waters of it was real. They post around 2 am, which was odd.
When I messaged the texts they sent was really broken up and not proper English context. Kept asking to buy content for meet.
Just wanted to post for awareness, Be safe out there.
-
08-08-25 23:50 #35121Senior Member

Posts: 92Sophi Fire
Has anyone seen her lately her picture looks like she's lost some weight and with her posting more often seems like there may be a monkey involved.
-
08-08-25 23:02 #35120Senior Member

Posts: 65Black utr
Bigger, not the type I usually go for but her technique is amazing, she's down to earth, and she doesn't have a habit.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 22:31 #35119Senior Member

Posts: 184Regina
Update on Regina- I wonder how many of the great comments about her were fake. Few other things to unpack- she's not 36. There was talks that JB was posting for her. She tells a story like she's just some lady from the west coast with bills and has only done this for a few weeks. However, her BBBJ skills were so good that I think that was a lie. Additionally, I was told she has a big black dude as her handler, so be cautious and make sure you're not being watched or your car can't be identified. Looks like she has a new number and now she has a new ad saying she's doing outcalls and car dates only. Something does not add up here. How much would you be willing to pay to pick her up and get road dome?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/095914586318
-
08-08-25 21:16 #35118Senior Member

Posts: 102Black UTR
What does she look like? (Body wise).
Originally Posted by Avdol
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





