Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 18771
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18111

    Emporia

    Made my way down last week. Standard 50/70 and $. 5 for L3. Good service and a little older therapist but would repeat to scratch the itch. Advertising on STG.

  2. #18110
    Swung through the parking lot of LJs yesterday. Outer gate door still closed. No indication of activity.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  3. #18109

    RVA Not So Bad

    I'm on vacay mid-way between Myrtle Beach and Wilmington NC. Both of those locations underwent a purge a few years ago and there are no suitable AMPs in either location. I know we've suffered our own purge, and the number of shops has declined but at least we have some. The talent may not be the best sometimes but we all can't travel far from RVA to other shops. At least we are not in an AMP "desert" like MB or Wil!

  4. #18108
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan8675309  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gents.

    So yes it is a Glen A. Location.

    Its not an old lady, its a woman that gets sent by an agency and I got a woman early late 20's 30's.

    Blonde, about 5'6, cute (Russian). My dream consisted of a decent massage.

    5. 5-6. 5. $$ and some change for an hour and there are some upgrade.

    Options for discussion when you get there. She's nice enough and its a change of pace from the Asian dreams.

    Hope this helps!
    Damn, I wanted the older one.

    But, thanks for the update. Maybe I could do a Russian with a Russian.

  5. #18107

    Back in Action

    Good afternoon gents.

    So yes it is a Glen A. Location.

    Its not an old lady, its a woman that gets sent by an agency and I got a woman early late 20's 30's.

    Blonde, about 5'6, cute (Russian). My dream consisted of a decent massage.

    5. 5-6. 5. $$ and some change for an hour and there are some upgrade.

    Options for discussion when you get there. She's nice enough and its a change of pace from the Asian dreams.

    Hope this helps!

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRich  [View Original Post]
    Damage? Base + expected tip?

  6. #18106
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoyce  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/lolasvensl
    Avoid. Was in a loft in Glen allen. Turns out to be a very old lady. Doesn't match the pictures even a bit. No dream.
    Damage? Base + expected tip?

  7. #18105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Lolasven

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoyce  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/lolasvensl

    Avoid. Was in a loft in Glen allen. Turns out to be a very old lady. Doesn't match the pictures even a bit. No dream.
    How old would you say she is?

  8. #18104

    Two Questions on Glen Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoyce  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/lolasvensl

    Avoid. Was in a loft in Glen allen. Turns out to be a very old lady. Doesn't match the pictures even a bit. No dream.
    Two questions, please.

    How was the massage?

    Did she do L1 or more available?

    Thanks.

  9. #18103
    Quote Originally Posted by BenCom  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Healing in Petersburg based on some older reviews here.

    Her name escapes me, but the woman was younger for the area (mid 30's) and maybe 5'4.

    Good massage. The room was separated from the entry area by just a curtain. She dimmed the light and gestured to me to be quiet, and I found myself oddly into it with the other women right outside. Just a small thrill. No negotiation, and got to see some nice natural Bs.

    She was a sweet girl and was happy with 60 tip. I would go back if I were in the area again.

    The Richmond area as a whole is a total wasteland though. Not sure why but it is not a good spot for AMP.
    She is Lisa. Nice boobs, upcharge for nursing. Good massage.

  10. #18102

    Avoid lolasven

    https://tryst.link/massage/lolasvensl

    Avoid. Was in a loft in Glen allen. Turns out to be a very old lady. Doesn't match the pictures even a bit. No dream.

  11. #18101

    Healing Pburg

    Stopped by Healing in Petersburg based on some older reviews here.

    Her name escapes me, but the woman was younger for the area (mid 30's) and maybe 5'4.

    Good massage. The room was separated from the entry area by just a curtain. She dimmed the light and gestured to me to be quiet, and I found myself oddly into it with the other women right outside. Just a small thrill. No negotiation, and got to see some nice natural Bs.

    She was a sweet girl and was happy with 60 tip. I would go back if I were in the area again.

    The Richmond area as a whole is a total wasteland though. Not sure why but it is not a good spot for AMP.

  12. #18100
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing news articles of ICE raids on massage parlors etc. Mostly Cali but some is Louisiana, I'm sure they will make the rounds.
    FDT. I predicted this shit would start.

  13. #18099

    Keep an eye out

    I have been seeing news articles of ICE raids on massage parlors etc. Mostly Cali but some is Louisiana, I'm sure they will make the rounds.

  14. #18098

    Sheetz

    Strictly foot massage. Two dudes one mama San. Open space with several recliners. I walked in to check it out and walked out.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited the "new" place on rt 10 in chester beside sheetz? If the sign they have out front 45 for 60 minutes is correct, that's a crazy good deal.

  15. #18097

    Big?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    She is actually still attractive and looks like late 40's. Nice hips and big tits (It could have been a push up bra, so take it with a grain of salt) , but I couldn't partake, she said she was on her period so I bounced, I haven't seen the other one.

    P.S Aza is officially dead, the place is now completely vacant. R.I.P I had some good times there.
    Who said big tits? I will go and see her. I found someone up north but to drive an hour it is just a bit too much. If someone got big tits I will def go there. So it is mimi at 3rd, I will report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape