Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 20139
-
08-10-25 00:39 #19059Regular Member

Posts: 17New Ad (to me)
Has anyone reached out to this provider? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...3/090562714488.
I almost had something, but I got called into work. Also the location made me pause because it was a very industrial place, and not typical private setting. If anyone have had any encounters feel free to reply in thread or DM.
-
08-09-25 19:40 #19058Senior Member

Posts: 143Asian Ivy
Happened to be in GR for work, stopped by Asian Ivy. Two ladies working, Lucy and CC (not the same CiCi as Kalamazoo). Both looked to be pretty young, good looking with long black hair. Neither had an appointment and smiled as they greeted me.
I saw Lucy. Paid the door fee and match the door for the tip. Good massage with decent pressure. I left happy with no real complaints.
Would stop by again next time I'm in town.
-
08-09-25 15:17 #19057Senior Member

Posts: 252Saisha
Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 09:25 #19056Senior Member

Posts: 404Saisha
One of the best providers. Doesn't need reviews to get clientele. Recommend an hour but it's really only 50 minutes and advertised that way but $10 more door. I pay $160 and at most $200 including door fee. YMMV I don't like the whole generosity for service bit she plays but over visits and paying a little more not much I've had very enjoyable times with her to my liking.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 09:23 #19055Senior Member

Posts: 441Lola
Mixed experience with my appointment with Lola. The good. Communications were good, location is excellent, friendly nice personality, gets comfortable early, massage was great, teasing was very effective.
The not so great. I don't know if she has lost weight, but her muscle tone is terrible. Soft, mushy all over, almost like she's covered in marshmallows. Used tons of oil, both on me and herself. She's still on the heavy side, which doesn't do much for me as she's not in shape. If large marshmallow types are your thing, she is good. But I'm shallow enough to judge someone to some extent by their looks so I'll skip a repeat.
-
08-09-25 07:51 #19054Senior Member

Posts: 465Saisha
Awesome girl. Works at Royal. Been about a year but is good at what she does. DM me for more details. Mm686.
Originally Posted by Bacardi1314
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 22:37 #19053Senior Member

Posts: 252Saisha
I see her post all the time, but I never really see any reviews of her. Some reviews I've seen, but they are very very old so I wanted to check for an updated recon. If all I wanted was a manual release, no extras, could I expect to match the door fee for what she is charging or does she up charge even that?
TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/359481426234
-
08-07-25 14:13 #19052Senior Member

Posts: 81Open Menu Providers
I've been away for a little bit. Does anyone have any providers that offer more than the standard HE? I have one goto provider, but wouldn't mind looking outwards.
-
08-06-25 12:34 #19051Senior Member

Posts: 404Wonder no name
Anyone see this one? Pictures look good she said she's new.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/262969614278
-
08-05-25 22:51 #19050Regular Member

Posts: 5Ruby is the other girl there AFAIK
I was there a few weeks back and I believe she goes by Ruby. Had fun. I like how there is no talk of money Door plus $ for DATY and great effort on her part. Had to slow her down once but enjoyable.
Originally Posted by Ooze69
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 12:41 #19049Senior Member

Posts: 847 Day. Other Girl, Not Apple
Does anyone know the other girl's name who works with Apple? She's the only other one I've ever seen there, but did not get a name unfortunately so I can't call in and schedule. She's a little taller and skinny. My last three visits have been walk ins and I've gotten Apple on all three. She was okay at first but she's too fake with the facial expressions and talk for me. Had much more fun with the other girl. Headed to GR soon and would like to set up an appointment. Any help is appreciated.
-
08-05-25 11:46 #19048Senior Member

Posts: 56Gushing guyser
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/936881391703
Hadn't seen any posts on this so I gave it a shot. Pics looked good. Rate were standard 60/80 parlor rates. Here is where it went sketchy. Address she gave is an apartment complex by 44th & Breton. Show up and the girl is not the one in the pics. She is short and much heavier (many rolls). Why have a door fee if you are not at a parlor? This was where she lived.
I was sore and I needed a massage, so I stayed for hh (really didn't have time to go anywhere else). For the massage she did just barely mor than a light rub with lots of lotion. There was lots of teasing which was really good. Then the flip. Had to get up to pay the tip, only matched door fee. She did to bbj. Has a very open menu but way more than I would pay. Not the worst I have had but I won't go back.
-
08-04-25 22:48 #19047Senior Member

Posts: 148Harley / B25 - YMMV
Remember guys, YMMV. Whether I get DATY, a BBBJ or other services for whatever fees I pay / negotiate, doesn't mean everyone else gets the same deal.
Originally Posted by Stroker417
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 14:31 #19046Senior Member

Posts: 333Harley Question
I'm thinking about seeing her and wondered if DATY was available with the roaming?
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 13:27 #19045Senior Member

Posts: 404Harley
A hot woman who gets naked at the start gives a good massage and suck you off for $220 an hour? Sign me up! I have a few favorites when it comes to massage and looking forward to see her. When did B25 start giving BJs? That woman has GPS last I reached out she forgot I was a regular of hers and told me $250 for 30 minutes. Who would pay that. Most parlors I go to are $80 hour door fee and the woman is ok with $80-100 to get naked and naughty. Wonder now told me $100 door fee the mama SAN is crazy LOL. It used to be a woman valued a regular and it worked out nice for both people.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






