Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 18398
-
08-09-25 15:19 #16493Senior Member

Posts: 826In defense of massage parlors
I'm aware you listed "more risk" so won't be picky about that choice of words since you aren't implying there is no risk with the other option. But I do want to remind readers that the other option doesn't require you to get caught in the act if they decide they want you. Recall the semi recent Boston incident. It's not even like the action in that city stopped, they're still doing it, but for over 28 unlucky guys, verification was their downfall.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
Massage parlor friends don't have to supply anything, often times not even an appointment (location dependent). Once you exit those doors, that's it until next time. Could one get caught up in a massage parlor sting? Absolutely. But that requires a lot more effort than them just busting in, especially due to the Robert Kraft incident. But dealing with what has happened here, no reports of any guy getting any time ever came out.
18 Spa, What a Day Spa, AAC Chinese Therapeutic Massage, Hickory Day Spa, Golden Massage. I wasn't interested in this kind of thing in those days, but every story I know of from this forum with this city, it's the boss, the owner, or the workers that show up in these news reports. Because it is not the action itself that's the trigger, but the exchange of money for said actions. Past actions don't dictate the future of course, but it helps paint a picture.
Stay safe.
I'm equal opportunity. My bias is clear, but I try to direct people to the situation that is appropriate for their risk tolerance. Some can't deal with verification (or are even allowed), some need locations closer to their area, some just want the best risks be damned, some just want an older nice lady giving L1. Granted, I won't tell everyone every location if they are newer, but many people can read between the lines and find them because they all follow the same format. But we can't delude ourselves. On the day of the incident, "A" wasn't bothered and it was literally right down the road getting reviews. If I know this, they know. They just didn't feel like getting them for one reason or another.
Originally Posted by TnFunGuy13
[View Original Post]
We have a recent report of something going on in Murfreesboro from a location that didn't do anything.
So I'll gladly tell you not to visit HFS or Q due to the risk of them being hot, but that doesn't mean 66 or A won't get hit either. It's more important that you know what to do if you are anywhere when it goes down.
-
08-09-25 14:16 #16492Regular Member

Posts: 14Kinda my point
Getting back into the hobby, I value the information I source from here. The first two pages of post and comments were all about this place, which mean a lot of interest / traffic, apparently again.
As usually thanks for all the insight and reviews.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 22:01 #16491Senior Member

Posts: 1053Massage shop risks
And that is why massage shops will always have an expiration date. Running a public business like that offering extras will certainly be more risk for everyone partaking than those operating out of a private residence. Only hurdle will be passing verification, haha. To each their own but if someone is cool with not sending a selfie but they get busted in the middle of a handy who is to blame. For them I say it's a short one day flight to anywhere else.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 20:46 #16490Senior Member

Posts: 826If you mean safe as in, it won't happen again. No. I accept that it can and likely will occur again at some point. And I continue to hope I wouldn't be the guy there when it does. It can happen tomorrow, next week, anytime. It being under investigation still means they can come back and say "this time for real". No amount of me typing HFS will make them forget it exists LOL.
Originally Posted by TnFunGuy13
[View Original Post]
People got overzealous or careless and they came to prove a point. That 7 car pileup was ridiculous anyway. But when they want to end it they will. Since then, it has fallen back into the acceptable tolerance zone until they change their minds again. But even as an HFS fanboy, I will continue to say, if you don't like it, don't go. You have too many options of places that haven't faced the scrutiny (yet).
-
08-08-25 20:20 #16489Regular Member

Posts: 16Happen to know who you saw at Tulip? Been there twice in the last couple months. One great and one so-so. Yuki was great. Next not so much but got the job done I guess. Anyone know if Yuki is still around there or somewhere else?
Originally Posted by TnFunGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 18:47 #16488Regular Member

Posts: 5Sexi Lexi is still great
Had a dream with her a few weeks ago and her reviews are still accurate. Great communication, experience, and overall dream. It was during the weekend and had to drive to Gallatin but very much worth it. L1 / L2 service, did not push for more given first time but very pleased with the experience. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by TnFunGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 18:11 #16487Regular Member

Posts: 4Needing some help
I'll be coming to Nashville in a few weeks, where is the best place to get FS? Thanks.
-
08-08-25 13:09 #16486Regular Member

Posts: 14Concerns of our uncle watching
I have never ventured here, mostly because of distance, but also that lingering concern of past issues with uncle LEO. Everyone feels safe?
Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 13:07 #16485Regular Member

Posts: 14Any insight?
Hey just getting back in the game, used to be Goldcart123 from a year or two ago, lost access. Anyways none the less.
Previously always wanted to visit Lexi but never connected, searched and reviews were positive, but was curious if anyone has recent updates. Looking for someone consistent in that area.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...als-29587.html
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...luv-49215.html
Also update: Tulip is open bar as far as options, massage wasn't even meh, but a little flirting then asked $$$ but ended up $$ for cfs. Kinda lost the vibe after flip felt very transactional. Very weird set up with similar experience as recently posted. Lost of talking through the house and even took a FaceTime call and turned the camera towards me. Says she's 25 but thinking more 35, great body, said it hurt when I tried to FOV which I barley reached it. Wasn't great for me but might work for others.
-
08-08-25 11:26 #16484Senior Member

Posts: 414Mariam
Is anyone still in contact with Mariam? She would be early 60's, European and many have said crazy. LOL.
-
08-08-25 00:44 #16483Senior Member

Posts: 391A place
Was there a couple of weeks ago and Lucy was great. She is in NY now but will be back. Have been there a few times and it's hit or miss. She provides and great full massage.
-
08-08-25 00:36 #16482Senior Member

Posts: 391Yes
She's always so much fun!
Originally Posted by Daddu69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 22:50 #16481Senior Member

Posts: 391She's my favorite as well. Always happy!
Originally Posted by Daddu69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 07:17 #16480Senior Member

Posts: 360Angela is the best out there. She is always excited to see me but not sure I want the 4 hand experience with her and the other girl. Kinda like her and only her with our time.
Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 18:50 #16479Senior Member

Posts: 826Four hands is something I feel just for the sake of the experience should be done at least once but I also don't really prefer it. For the guys who can do it well, I'm proud of you, but for me, it ends up being more distracting. And I really think it's good if you go in knowing a little about the provider in advance. Like I was offered two hands on my visit with Apple but I didn't know anything about her and the partner was someone who flaked on me in a four hands before, so I had to keep that one at a hard no.
Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82
[View Original Post]
It's been enough time that I think I can say it without getting flak if they happen to read it. Best was Angela + Coco way back. Second best was Angela + Cici. And honestly the second combo was better service together but due to a distraction I got to give it to the first combo for sealing the deal. However, this is just me, I've seen someone else enjoy a different combo. It's just about your own ability to connect with them.








Reply With Quote





