Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 30812
-
08-11-25 16:25 #28382Regular Member

Posts: 18Has anyone seen Golden Goddess?
I'd take the plunge, but I'm always concerned if someone is real or not and I can't find any evidence either way on this one:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/191430066
-
08-11-25 12:47 #28381Senior Member

Posts: 304Summer
Maybe she lost her phone again.
Originally Posted by CarolinaKid
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 17:20 #28380Senior Member

Posts: 1710Link
Forgot the link:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/191373953
-
08-10-25 17:19 #28379Senior Member

Posts: 1710Ymmv
Saw this one. She's not the girl in the pics. A bit thicker, but still pretty hot. She was super bubbly, up bear and nice, but very rules oriented with no BBBJ, daty, or even allowing you to suck her tits, which basically made it not great for me. But some may enjoy her. 120.
-
08-10-25 15:55 #28378Regular Member

Posts: 18Summer
Could you PM me her number?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 17:07 #28377Senior Member

Posts: 62Cheyenne Star
This was posted posted in Richmond, Va.
I'm assuming this is scam or something else. Asking for a deposit. Of course they used great pictures and a nice intro. I'm actually impressed.
https://tryst.link/escort/cheyenne17
Becareful out there.
Blake 0678.
-
08-09-25 08:23 #28376Senior Member

Posts: 51Summer B
She is still around.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 07:34 #28375Senior Member

Posts: 304Summer B
Anyone heard from her lately?
-
08-08-25 21:11 #28374Regular Member

Posts: 23Wet Honey
Any intel on this provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/503308654086
-
08-08-25 18:43 #28373Senior Member

Posts: 337Sami
Between you and I she did a half hour for $200 for me recently. I busted twice. I bet you could get a discounted price since she's seen you before.
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 20:00 #28372Senior Member

Posts: 355Would be very interested to hear if you see her.
Originally Posted by Jeffm138
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 18:55 #28371Senior Member

Posts: 77Re: Eve Marie
I tried to get in touch with Skylar and got no response so I just messaged Eve. Will report back.
Originally Posted by Jeffm138
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 17:47 #28370Senior Member

Posts: 128I completely agree. Many of my top 5 dreams are of her, but she's getting older and I won't pay that much.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 17:19 #28369Senior Member

Posts: 337Sami
Sami will give you more if she is comfortable with you. If she likes you and especially if you see her more than once BBFS is on the menu. She genuinely loves sex. Have fun and tell her you've seen her before and try and knock $100 off the rate. She drains me every time over the years.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 16:49 #28368Regular Member

Posts: 10Eve Marie
I was thinking about taking the plunge. She sounds interesting, but almost too good to be true.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





