Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 30805
-
08-07-25 17:47 #28360Senior Member

Posts: 128I completely agree. Many of my top 5 dreams are of her, but she's getting older and I won't pay that much.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 17:19 #28359Senior Member

Posts: 337Sami
Sami will give you more if she is comfortable with you. If she likes you and especially if you see her more than once BBFS is on the menu. She genuinely loves sex. Have fun and tell her you've seen her before and try and knock $100 off the rate. She drains me every time over the years.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 16:49 #28358Regular Member

Posts: 10Eve Marie
I was thinking about taking the plunge. She sounds interesting, but almost too good to be true.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 12:29 #28357Senior Member

Posts: 57One night in town
Taking recommendations. Best bbj. Need an expert.
-
08-07-25 12:28 #28356Senior Member

Posts: 128Do you prefer natural or fake. If it doesn't matter this recommendation is fine. If you want natural, no.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 12:05 #28355Senior Member

Posts: 247Rack
Savannha Staxx, Jessica Foxx.
Originally Posted by Jim919
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 11:27 #28354Senior Member

Posts: 80I looked up Sami yesterday right after I posted about her. She is truly a fantastic dream of a woman. Unfortunately, I immediately noticed her rates have doubled to $500/ hr. My last visit with her was about 18 months ago and I got a 2 hour, 2 pop, around the world, mind blowing session for $400. Even as good as it is, I'm not sure I can stomach $500 an hour for a session. Sami is one of the best I have ever experienced though.
Originally Posted by SirOf910
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 11:12 #28353Senior Member

Posts: 80Yeah, this is why I mentioned in my post that she relaxed a bit by the third visit. Kayleigh came to my home at least 3 times and I visited her incall locations probably 4-5 times within a span of about 6 months. BBBJ's and very clean and tasty DATY can be had here if you visit her regularly. Do not expect this on your first visit! And yes, her teeth are a little crooked and she has some stretch marks across her stomach, but still a very attractive woman IMHO. At one point a few years ago, she mentioned getting her teeth fixed but she hated the idea of wearing braces LOL.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 11:01 #28352Senior Member

Posts: 80Apologies, I meant to reply to the previous post with a link to Amber's ad.
Originally Posted by Puffs111
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 07:32 #28351Regular Member

Posts: 15Please help
Can anyone recommend a provider with a really nice rack? Prefer at least 36 C. Double D would be ideal. Please help a guy out. Pm me,
-
08-06-25 23:22 #28350Regular Member

Posts: 13Did you mean to reply to my post? My review is for Skylar, not Amber.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 21:20 #28349Senior Member

Posts: 625Kayleigh
Good luck with Kayleigh.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 18:28 #28348Senior Member

Posts: 129Sami
You might be in luck. She posted in Wilmington last week. I'll try to see her for Greek again soon.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...?keywords=Sami
-
08-06-25 14:10 #28347Regular Member

Posts: 11Deifnitely not true of summer. Amber maybe.
Originally Posted by SoICanHide
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 12:24 #28346Senior Member

Posts: 80I have personally known Amber for many years. I used to live near her in Fuquay. Sad to say, but she was a hardcore drunk and has been every since I have known her. She used to regularly get blackout drunk and I no longer hang with her as I am truly scared that something will go very wrong one night when she is hammered. She may or may not have been on anything else, but the alcohol alone caused too much drama for me. Has she finally quit drinking? Or at least have it under control?
Originally Posted by Puffs111
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





