Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 376 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 5636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5156
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnguy372  [View Original Post]
    Your Dms are full.
    Inbox is cleared.

  2. #5155
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddys11  [View Original Post]
    Looking to collaborate with other seniors that have been there recently. DM me if you would.
    Your Dms are full.

  3. #5154

    Rose or Jade Massage

    Looking to collaborate with other seniors that have been there recently. DM me if you would.

  4. #5153
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkbone79  [View Original Post]
    I've been a monger and a lurker here for three years and I can't believe this is the first time I've seen my ATF mentioned here. You have good taste and nailed the review.
    IT has been review several times. Just sayin.

  5. #5152

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Visited the old elm, believe it is still called that today. Got a spectacular and very satisfying / relieving session. Technique couldn't have been any better if I was doing it myself. Actually even better. Mid 40's I assume, I thought very cute, and outstanding and firm yet shapely for Chinese booty. Not going to give up the name this time, but she has been there awhile.
    I've been a monger and a lurker here for three years and I can't believe this is the first time I've seen my ATF mentioned here. You have good taste and nailed the review.

  6. #5151

    Col Hgts

    Visited the old elm, believe it is still called that today. Got a spectacular and very satisfying / relieving session. Technique couldn't have been any better if I was doing it myself. Actually even better. Mid 40's I assume, I thought very cute, and outstanding and firm yet shapely for Chinese booty. Not going to give up the name this time, but she has been there awhile.

  7. #5150
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    Never been, but Harmony in Brainerd might be your best bet. Probably older ladies.
    Thanks, anyone else?

    Onlyme1234, I responded to you to say thanks but it came back saying your inbox is full! I will thank you here!

  8. #5149
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Couple weeks venturing up to Leech Lake probably going up 371. Any recommended stops on the way up there that would be worth my while. I imagine not a lot, but not familiar with the massage locations so help a guy out!.
    Never been, but Harmony in Brainerd might be your best bet. Probably older ladies.

  9. #5148

    Heading up towards Leech

    Couple weeks venturing up to Leech Lake probably going up 371. Any recommended stops on the way up there that would be worth my while. I imagine not a lot, but not familiar with the massage locations so help a guy out!.

  10. #5147
    Quote Originally Posted by ScatJay  [View Original Post]
    $20 an hour, did I read that right?

    Rose was the only place where I saw a Mama-esque person.

    Summer was as you described, I only saw one person the whole time.

    I think that just increases that odds that the session may be hurried or interrupted when she has to chase the phone, the door buzzer, dart out to another person in another room, etc.

    A version of that was going on at Summer last time.
    Yea I mean 120 a hr and 80 a half hr at Ban.

    Is summer the Asian girls "name" ? Yea she gives a L1 at least but the no touch defeats the purpose of even coming LOL But the other girls are worth a try. For example if you went on a weekend and got a horrible experience, try going on a weekday and see if you get someone different. Vice versa if you went on a weekday, then next time go on the weekend. The girls switch days. Hope that helps.

  11. #5146
    Quote Originally Posted by MN024  [View Original Post]
    From my experience as someone who's been there a handful of times. I wouldn't recommend giving the front desk lady "extra cash" to get someone different. I say that because, at Ban the person you are getting is the only person scheduled for that day. So it's been a hit or miss for me for new talent as you never know and she doesn't disclose that information over the phone which sucks. Unless you know what name they go by and you can ask if they are working that day.

    They charge $ 20 a hr. There are 2 black girls that work there from my previous conversations with other girls. But I never got that chance to meet with them. I've heard there really fun. If anyone has any intel on those girls I'm referring to feel free to quote or PM me for any intel.
    $20 an hour, did I read that right?

    Rose was the only place where I saw a Mama-esque person.

    Summer was as you described, I only saw one person the whole time.

    I think that just increases that odds that the session may be hurried or interrupted when she has to chase the phone, the door buzzer, dart out to another person in another room, etc.

    A version of that was going on at Summer last time.

  12. #5145
    Quote Originally Posted by ScatJay  [View Original Post]
    Been to three AMPs, only every encountered one person that seemed to be the Mama and I already had Hannah booked so I was content.

    Is tipping the head person ever helpful to get the best possibly woman on a particular day? Might require coming back when she is open and maybe only on subsequent visits after they know you.

    I heard others say they like the unknown, but I'd rather pay for some options if it's a few bucks more.
    From my experience as someone who's been there a handful of times. I wouldn't recommend giving the front desk lady "extra cash" to get someone different. I say that because, at Ban the person you are getting is the only person scheduled for that day. So it's been a hit or miss for me for new talent as you never know and she doesn't disclose that information over the phone which sucks. Unless you know what name they go by and you can ask if they are working that day.

    They charge $ 20 a hr. There are 2 black girls that work there from my previous conversations with other girls. But I never got that chance to meet with them. I've heard there really fun. If anyone has any intel on those girls I'm referring to feel free to quote or PM me for any intel.

  13. #5144
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunter  [View Original Post]
    You may need to contribute something worthwhile before anyone will lead you right to the gold. Some reports on someone you have seen or other worthwhile info. What you are seeking can be found by doing a simple google search. If you don't like out of state numbers that eliminates about 80% of the available fun. Even some of the ladies who live here use out of state numbers. Being tied to a local number died with rotary or push buttoned phones!
    So if I'm a noob, and have never seen anyone, HTF would I contribute? And no, you are incorrect, a non gatekeeper reached out and eas super helpful, but thank you for your non answer. It truly helped a ton.

  14. #5143

    Tipping the front Desk / Mama ever work to get the choice girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo21  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Bon Sabi twice, and both times I got the Asian gal. On the first visit she didn't even flip me. On the second visit, she gave me a lengthy explanation about how the shop is legit and there are no extras.
    Been to three AMPs, only every encountered one person that seemed to be the Mama and I already had Hannah booked so I was content.

    Is tipping the head person ever helpful to get the best possibly woman on a particular day? Might require coming back when she is open and maybe only on subsequent visits after they know you.

    I heard others say they like the unknown, but I'd rather pay for some options if it's a few bucks more.

  15. #5142
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress7  [View Original Post]
    What kind of quality are we talking here? I always feel sketched out calling out of state #s.

    I'm lost in how to contact these 007 girls people are always talking about too. Thanks for helping a noob.
    You may need to contribute something worthwhile before anyone will lead you right to the gold. Some reports on someone you have seen or other worthwhile info. What you are seeking can be found by doing a simple google search. If you don't like out of state numbers that eliminates about 80% of the available fun. Even some of the ladies who live here use out of state numbers. Being tied to a local number died with rotary or push buttoned phones!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape