Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 30812
-
08-09-25 17:07 #28367Senior Member

Posts: 62Cheyenne Star
This was posted posted in Richmond, Va.
I'm assuming this is scam or something else. Asking for a deposit. Of course they used great pictures and a nice intro. I'm actually impressed.
https://tryst.link/escort/cheyenne17
Becareful out there.
Blake 0678.
-
08-09-25 08:23 #28366Senior Member

Posts: 51Summer B
She is still around.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-25 07:34 #28365Senior Member

Posts: 303Summer B
Anyone heard from her lately?
-
08-08-25 21:11 #28364Regular Member

Posts: 23Wet Honey
Any intel on this provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/503308654086
-
08-08-25 18:43 #28363Senior Member

Posts: 337Sami
Between you and I she did a half hour for $200 for me recently. I busted twice. I bet you could get a discounted price since she's seen you before.
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 20:00 #28362Senior Member

Posts: 355Would be very interested to hear if you see her.
Originally Posted by Jeffm138
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 18:55 #28361Senior Member

Posts: 77Re: Eve Marie
I tried to get in touch with Skylar and got no response so I just messaged Eve. Will report back.
Originally Posted by Jeffm138
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 17:47 #28360Senior Member

Posts: 128I completely agree. Many of my top 5 dreams are of her, but she's getting older and I won't pay that much.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 17:19 #28359Senior Member

Posts: 337Sami
Sami will give you more if she is comfortable with you. If she likes you and especially if you see her more than once BBFS is on the menu. She genuinely loves sex. Have fun and tell her you've seen her before and try and knock $100 off the rate. She drains me every time over the years.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 16:49 #28358Regular Member

Posts: 10Eve Marie
I was thinking about taking the plunge. She sounds interesting, but almost too good to be true.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 12:29 #28357Senior Member

Posts: 57One night in town
Taking recommendations. Best bbj. Need an expert.
-
08-07-25 12:28 #28356Senior Member

Posts: 128Do you prefer natural or fake. If it doesn't matter this recommendation is fine. If you want natural, no.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 12:05 #28355Senior Member

Posts: 247Rack
Savannha Staxx, Jessica Foxx.
Originally Posted by Jim919
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 11:27 #28354Senior Member

Posts: 80I looked up Sami yesterday right after I posted about her. She is truly a fantastic dream of a woman. Unfortunately, I immediately noticed her rates have doubled to $500/ hr. My last visit with her was about 18 months ago and I got a 2 hour, 2 pop, around the world, mind blowing session for $400. Even as good as it is, I'm not sure I can stomach $500 an hour for a session. Sami is one of the best I have ever experienced though.
Originally Posted by SirOf910
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 11:12 #28353Senior Member

Posts: 80Yeah, this is why I mentioned in my post that she relaxed a bit by the third visit. Kayleigh came to my home at least 3 times and I visited her incall locations probably 4-5 times within a span of about 6 months. BBBJ's and very clean and tasty DATY can be had here if you visit her regularly. Do not expect this on your first visit! And yes, her teeth are a little crooked and she has some stretch marks across her stomach, but still a very attractive woman IMHO. At one point a few years ago, she mentioned getting her teeth fixed but she hated the idea of wearing braces LOL.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





