Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 7387
-
08-12-25 16:55 #6892Senior Member

Posts: 35518-521-8390
It's a scam, chats, claims to be in Ocala, private home, then asks for a pic, then nothing, don't waste your time.
-
08-11-25 23:16 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 1149Agreed
Last time I saw her it was by her old rules because forgot to tell me during comms. I am not handing over her new rate (maybe it was 275 roses 1 hr but I don't remember) just to fuck a latex cock sock. I hope she does well, if anyone earned extra roses it's her. I am easily satisfied by low grade providers and put my saved roses into construction projects and high end restaurant meals.
Originally Posted by LuvPlaying
[View Original Post]
Anyone know a high quality Indian Restaurant in Marion County? I prefer that to giving away roses at donation request rates. Maybe rent a boat or buy a peddle kayak. So many options for recreation that cost less than mongering.
-
08-11-25 21:59 #6890Banned Member

Posts: 962Is Nikki going by another name these days?
Found this latest post on Tryst.
https://tryst.link/escort/thicthighmilf_24
-
08-11-25 16:52 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 352Was in touch with Prosperina and although her reviews are ok her approach to donations fluctuates. If she had reasonable expectations it would be great but she seems to press for as much as the person will bear. Now raincoats too? Think I will pass till she gets reasonable.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:02 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 46Brandy
She said her name was Brandy. For me, she was a poor investment of my time and money. But as always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 00:40 #6887Banned Member

Posts: 962Looks familiar
I wouldn't know for sure without seeing this one's face, but she looks like a dead ringer for a UTR I had a LONG benefactorship with in Orlando more than a decade ago. If it is her, she is now 36, not in her 20's. Did you ever get her name? Just curious, because my UTR was a PHENOMENAL fuck! Absolute GFE with no clock watching. I would love to reconnect if it were the same girl. (Obviously, she would have to be older than 28, just saying for clarification.).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...a/348290012501
Originally Posted by MailGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 00:31 #6886Banned Member

Posts: 962Beware of this one
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ocala-15443725
Made contact with this one through text. Started off well, then when we agreed on a dream, she dropped the bomb.
5 Hammys for a deposit.
We went back and forth with her dropping her deposit to just one Jack. I told her what all the smart SMs here tell the scammers. COD baby, or I am done with this conversation!
So what do you think that means fellas?
The same old, same old. "Why would I scam you for just a couple bucks?" Answer? BLOCKED, deleted.
Consider yourselves advised.
SCAM.
-
08-10-25 23:45 #6885Senior Member

Posts: 115Andraya
Finally got a time set up with Andraya after a few days of slow comms.
Set up for this evening. Got address in the Villages and headed out, said I'm 20 minutes away. She replied" give me 30 minutes" ok not a problem. Got close to her place and waited until time. Gave her a text, she replied give me another 10 minutes. Ok. Let me know when. After 25 minutes I texted well I guess this isn't happening? Then she was oh I ready. Come on and park in driveway.
So the dream. Nice girl. Mid 30's? It was 9 pm and house was very low lighting. So not positive. We chatted a bit. I put the hhr amount down. And we got comfy. Very good bbj. Very good. Not pornstar sloppy. But very good for me. Switched over to some daty and found a nice landing strip and small kitty. Lips are small but still big enough to suck on. Tiny clit. Nice natural titties B / C range. She has a very tight body. A little gut flab but way smaller that my fat gut. Slipped cock sock on and hit it in standing mish for a bit. Then doggy. Very tight kitty. I was surprised and nutted nicely in the bag. Hot towel clean up like a good girl.
https://tryst.link/escort/andraya-369
-
08-10-25 20:23 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 1149My bad, I wasn't paying attention to which one said it first. It was Oscar not you. Not even a big deal that he did it. Me clicking on the wrong comment is a bigger mistake than misusing TOFTT because I know better.
Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 19:48 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 468The reason I said TOFTT is when I asked if anyone had experience with it noone replied, so I gave feedback since I got none.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 07:25 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 46Three Samples
I have been a local AMP monger for a while, and thought it may be time to sample a few of the escort offering on Skip The Games.
I'm going to jump to the chase scene for all three. Feel free to PM me if you are interested in specifics.
Nope, Nope.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...a/348290012501
Nope, Nope, Nope.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/the-v...a/043387578208
YES!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...e/381639781466
Spend you money wisely.
YMMV.
-
08-10-25 02:14 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 1126Journee
There use to be one that use to post on STG and Mega. Her name was Journee. Had a huge set of lips on her. When you think roast beef, this was her. White girl, braids, tattoos. Does anyone know this one? Or what happened to her? Or got working digits for her?
Phyuck!
-
08-09-25 22:29 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 1149Not to mention it's not taking one for the team if people already know about her. TOFTT is when we see an unknown without knowing if it's a sting or robbery set up.
Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69
[View Original Post]
More like taking one for self punishment.
I haven't seen either but have texted with Amy. She seemed like she would say anything to get me to show up short of offering me what I wanted. I don't mind bottom of the barrel poon but I got the impression that she wasn't as interested in having a pleased customer as she was with getting an easy bouquet 💐 🌹.
-
08-08-25 16:06 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 468Renee is completely strung out and a worse flake than Amy no way what I touch that thought about taking one for the team until I talk to her for 2 minutes and turned around and left.
Originally Posted by OscarOcala
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 13:11 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 335TOFTT? No thanks.
But hey Jafo remember half of donations goes to the air conditioning and discreet room!
Originally Posted by Jafo1970
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




