Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1382
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1157
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Daytime Danny

    Quote Originally Posted by Dds111  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if there are any providers in the Tampa Bay Area that offer a milking table experience?
    She's in Tampa and her milking table is 220 for the hour. She likes to talk a lot during a session.

  2. #1156
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...871746141.html

    Gents. Has anyone had the chance to meet with Ginger in Largo? I haven't seen any feedback. I'm trying to book something for next week and will report back but wanted to see if anyone has seen her.

    Thanks!

    JT76.
    That picture is about 30 years old, I feel you will be very disappointed upon arrival.

  3. #1155

    Eve Asian lady barber

    Quote Originally Posted by Red4594  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit Asian lady barber Tarpon Springs, it says no sexual service but I don't know. Maybe haircut and HJ.
    If you are referring to Eve who posts on Craigslist, no she does not provide extras anymore. She did previously and was one of my ATF for getting a haircut and massage plus phenomenal ending all for super low but she stopped providing endings last year. If anyone knows otherwise correct me if I'm wrong but she is only legit nowadays.

    JJ.

  4. #1154

    Tarpon Springs

    The only one I know of north of Tarpon Springs is Bunni in Holiday. She's literally north of Pinellas county line and was reviewed a lot last year in the Pasco forum. She's an older short blonde curvy bbw with sensual and great service. Look her up or DM for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Red4594  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit Asian lady barber Tarpon Springs, it says no sexual service but I don't know. Maybe haircut and HJ.

  5. #1153

    Milking table provider

    Does anyone know if there are any providers in the Tampa Bay Area that offer a milking table experience?

  6. #1152

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by CrappySn  [View Original Post]
    From the pictures she sent to me, I'm pretty sure it's the same Ginger that has quite a few negative reviews in the Escort section.
    Thanks for the insight Crappy! Based on those reviews and also the initial correspondence I had with her I'm going to pass. On to the next one!

  7. #1151

    Lady Tarpon Springs

    Anyone visit Asian lady barber Tarpon Springs, it says no sexual service but I don't know. Maybe haircut and HJ.

  8. #1150

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...871746141.html

    Gents. Has anyone had the chance to meet with Ginger in Largo? I haven't seen any feedback. I'm trying to book something for next week and will report back but wanted to see if anyone has seen her.

    Thanks!

    JT76.
    From the pictures she sent to me, I'm pretty sure it's the same Ginger that has quite a few negative reviews in the Escort section.

  9. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I have heard from a trusted source that you should be aware of Massage by Art. She is posting on Craigs List for massage. She gets you in the room and gets the donation and then there is a knock on the door and a guy comes in to rob you at gun point. Be careful out there.
    I have a hard time believing that I've seen her multiple times with no issues.

  10. #1148

    Ginger in Largo

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...871746141.html

    Gents. Has anyone had the chance to meet with Ginger in Largo? I haven't seen any feedback. I'm trying to book something for next week and will report back but wanted to see if anyone has seen her.

    Thanks!

    JT76.

  11. #1147

    Is she legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JTMoney1223  [View Original Post]
    Saying Legit isn't a review.
    But the original question was. "Is she legit". And if anyone had taken the time to read her ad it specifically says at the bottom. "No misconduct or suggested misconduct will be tolerated. ".

  12. #1146
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    Your kidding, right? Look a couple posts down for Sheila. And even mispelled Shiela and Shila
    Saying Legit isn't a review.

  13. #1145
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351
    Quote Originally Posted by JTMoney1223  [View Original Post]
    Where are her reviews. Nothing comes up under her name.
    Your kidding, right? Look a couple posts down for Sheila. And even mispelled Shiela and Shila

  14. #1144
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    Very legit. Often reviewed on here.
    Where are her reviews. Nothing comes up under her name.

  15. #1143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingRoot56  [View Original Post]
    https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hws...869712774.html

    Is she just legit? Has anyone seen her.
    Very legit. Often reviewed on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape